Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I disagree. Yes life has struggles and disappointments (or lessons?) but life also has fantastic parts to it. Unimaginable parts to it. Miracles DO happen, and Love DOES exist, and dreams DO come true... for real.

I hope that you can see that someday and experience (and recognize) it if you haven't yet. It's precious.

I agree...Miracles do happen and love does exist and dreams do come true...Just seems it's always with OTHER people. Those things seem to always come to other people and you can just keep dreaming. But as I've said many times: One can't always have everything...ya know? *shrugs* I guess one just have to try to be satisfied with what one is being given in life no matter how lacking and have to just try to deal with it, even if it's painful. I'm sure God knows what he's doing? He must have his reasons? There must be a purpouse? And it's important to always appreciate what you DO have, because I think things could always be worse too.

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

I sighed because the day was dark-
and then I met a child who had no eyes.
I complained because the walk was long-
until I met a man who had no legs.
I prayed for wealth beyond my need-
and then I met a poor soul with no bread at all.
Oh God, forgive me- for the world is mine!

-Unknown

Last edited:
I had to. :lol: This cracked me up..because you guys dissect every "sign" and "coincidence". Here's one....can you spot it? :lol:

Hmmm it has something that resembles a Paris... the sweet and innocent look of a child. :wub::)

Ahhhhh so beautiful, a little princess. Thanks for posting this beautiful picture. She is very pretty! Wow, you made me remember something... Here in Brazil there is a presenter of a children's program called "Maísa", she has 6 years of age. The look of it is inspired by Shirley Temple and she is very like her!​

The Shirley Temple Brazilian:
maisasabadoanimadosbt.jpg

Shirley and Maísa:

shirleymaisa6.jpg

72863606.jpg

thank you ashtanga, it is good to be seen! lol btw I love the quote in your siggy.

Thanks! :D

I'm glad you enjoyed my siggy. It is a small tribute to my great eternal love: Michael Jackson. :wub:

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

I sighed because the day was dark-
and then I met a child who had no eyes.
I complained because the walk was long-
until I met a man who had no legs.
I prayed for wealth beyond my need-
and then I met a poor soul with no bread at all.
Oh God, forgive me- for the world is mine!

Wow! :clapping:

Beautiful! Thanks for posting! :D

I had to. :lol: This cracked me up..because you guys dissect every "sign" and "coincidence". Here's one....can you spot it? :lol:

72863606.jpg

Wow! I posted this so long and no one paid attention at the time. lol! Shirley Temple and Maisa are so similar.

I had not seen, but came back to look again carefully at the picture. And now I've seen! lol! Michael is wearing a pin with the image of the face of little Shirley Temple! Beautiful! :wild:

Hey, "someone" told me that there are no coincidences. Perhaps this is true. I need evidence to prove it. lol! :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks! :D

I had not seen, but came back to look again carefully at the picture. And now I've seen! lol! Michael is wearing a pin with the image of the face of little Shirley Temple! Beautiful! :wild:

Hey, "someone" told me that there are no coincidences. Perhaps this is true. I need evidence to prove it. lol! :smilerolleyes:

:smilerolleyes:

ANOTHER coincidence?!! :wild:

Mike got you TOO, huh ashtanga?!! :lol: :rofl:

ANOTHER coincidence?!! :wild:

Mike got you TOO, huh ashtanga?!! :lol: :rofl:
This means that Michael was here on the topic. The picture of the pin is exactly like the picture of Shirley that I posted here! Was it in my honor? lol! I hope so... I'm so glad that now! I think Michael thought I was noticing. lol! :wild:

Thanks my dear Michael... my eternal love! :wub:

:wild: :D This was a great coincidence! Hey, there are no coincidences! lol!

AllForMJ, you're missing a little here. It was good to see you again here!:)

Last edited:
This means that Michael was here on the topic. The picture of the pin is exactly like the picture of Shirley that I posted here! Was it in my honor? lol! I hope so... I'm so glad that now! I think Michael thought I was noticing. lol! :wild:

"Hey, there are no coincidences!" :wild: Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

Viva a Maísa estrangeira! lol

AllForMJ, you're missing a little here. It was good to see you again here!:)

Wow im speechless

ashtanga, you are SO incredibly observant! Everyone, I think she gets the MJJC Bravo Zulu Award for best observer...what do you think? great job! ;)

And don't be embarrassed, you all, from Michael's having been here. I am SURE he enjoyed you and your company. And I am SURE he loved talking to you!

ashtanga, you are SO incredibly observant! Everyone, I think she gets the MJJC Bravo Zulu Award for best observer...what do you think? great job! ;)

And don't be embarrassed, you all, from Michael's having been here. I am SURE he enjoyed you and your company. And I am SURE he loved talking to you!

Oh, Justus! We have to thank the Summer, was that he saw this great and amazing coincidence. :yes:
I forgot my post. If it were not for the Summer, I would never see.

This shows that Michael saw a picture of Shirley that I posted here and must have liked the picture. It was coincidence that many de pin be exactly the picture I posted here.

Hey, there are no coincidences! This was not a coincidence! :wild:

I'm jumping for joy for it. This can be so stupid... but for me it is not. A small gesture as Michael, but has a great importance to me! :wub:

Oh, Justus! We have to thank the Summer, was that he saw this great and amazing coincidence. :yes:
I forgot my post. If it were not for the Summer, I would never see.

This shows that Michael saw a picture of Shirley that I posted here and must have liked the picture. It was coincidence that many de pin be exactly the picture I posted here.

Hey, there are no coincidences! This was not a coincidence! :wild:

I'm jumping for joy for it. This can be so stupid... but for me it is not. A small gesture as Michael, but has a great importance to me! :wub:

well congrats to summer, too!

I actually, don't really know what to write, or how to put my thoughts together right now. It's a bit difficult at this moment and I don't really know why. Where do I start?

As I mentioned before, I've been lurking on this board (and this thread) for a while. I've been following things that have been said, over the past several months. I must say, you all, really, are quite intelligent, loving, AND imaginative people.

What I truly enjoy about this thread is not only how you have kept it alive (as Victoria83 stated), despite the circumstances, but all the insight and thoughtful input and creativity and love is quite the blessing. Also your outpouring of love not just for Michael, but for each other, as well. it touches the heart and soul. Few people on this earth love/d Michael as much as or more than his fans. Something Michael has always been able to do is both bring people together in unity, and be a division to people, as well. But everything Michael is, everything he stands for, is Love, and Healing. His work continues beyond life; through family, friends, loved ones, fans, and anyone else inspired.

Remember: a body is simply a house for the spirit and soul, to live in while on this physical plane. The spirit and soul are able to do so much more once they transcend the body. Love, is even greater. Dancing, is even better. Spinning...not enough words to express it. It all has to do with love and unity/oneness.

I am just writing down my thoughts, and it seems a little random or nonchalant. I may not be making much sense to most of you. But SOME of you, do know what I am talking about. but the fact is, and I KNOW this for a fact, that Michael found a lot of love, right here on this thread. He got to know you. Some of you, quite well. Incognito, of course, to a degree. Other times quite in-your-face!

So did Michael find love in the dark? Well that question is moot as it has already been discussed and discovered that yes, he did. But he also found love, in the LIGHT. The love of YOUR light. may it ever shine! Michael asked a question, "Will You Be There?" to someone. So even when his "love(s) in the dark" may have faltered, YOU were always there for him! You stood by him through everything, defended and stood up for him (and even wrote about him) during his trials and tribulations, and just so much. You have loved him like no one else. you've been his "bride", so to speak, faithful and true. Yet, as stated by Victoria, "touch" has eluded him for varying reasons. He could never get close enough to the people he loved the very most (aside from his children). Or anyone else, for that matter. The simple fact of his identity prevented that. But, he provided his own evidences of his having been here, and you all caught on, so well done! But how else could he really have "touched" you? Your presence through the little things he wore and did was his way of quietly recipricating his love for YOU, and having YOUR touch near to HIM. Out of the box? absolutely.

In the days, weeks, and months since his passing, much more love poured out from around the world than Michael would have thought possible. And I think you all even have expressed that you didn't realize how much you loved him, until suddenly he was gone. This thread is about L O V E, love. And that's what Michael has always been about. It is unfortunate that so many people in this world simply weren't mentally nor spiritually ready for the kind of love he offered. Others, were. The fans of Michael are a special people; they are more rooted in a deep LOVE for him than simple fanatacism. People can't deny the love his mere presence has always emanated, and so many people recipricated in whatever way they could... whether that's in the positive, or the negative. They still do. And it didn't matter where in the world Michael was, people on the other side of the earth could still feel him. I know that it still happens, too...people feeling him even now. His spirit is powerful.

I am writing as I feel led, as usual. I know that all of you here are very special people, and so many out there mis-understand the love you have. Remember that Michael loved you back, even those he didn't know very well. I won't invade anyone's privacy, however, by naming those of you he DID know. You already know who you are.

So, congratulations on a job well done in this thread. And I feel for the loss of those who are no longer with you here. I believe some still had more to say, before disapearring w/o a trace. and so many of you, have been such a support to others here, it's incredible.

I'm contemplating now whether I should post this at all. Believe it or not it's a tough decision to make. I've been working on this post for several days, actually. I just know that I love having been here, and I am glad I am now making myself seen and heard. My goodness, you all have meant so much to Michael, you have to know that. Really. I know it in my heart and soul, and every fiber of my being.

God bless you all and I look forward to posting more on occasion.

I actually, don't really know what to write, or how to put my thoughts together right now. It's a bit difficult at this moment and I don't really know why. Where do I start?

As I mentioned before, I've been lurking on this board (and this thread) for a while. I've been following things that have been said, over the past several months. I must say, you all, really, are quite intelligent, loving, AND imaginative people.

What I truly enjoy about this thread is not only how you have kept it alive (as Victoria83 stated), despite the circumstances, but all the insight and thoughtful input and creativity and love is quite the blessing. Also your outpouring of love not just for Michael, but for each other, as well. it touches the heart and soul. Few people on this earth love/d Michael as much as or more than his fans. Something Michael has always been able to do is both bring people together in unity, and be a division to people, as well. But everything Michael is, everything he stands for, is Love, and Healing. His work continues beyond life; through family, friends, loved ones, fans, and anyone else inspired.

Remember: a body is simply a house for the spirit and soul, to live in while on this physical plane. The spirit and soul are able to do so much more once they transcend the body. Love, is even greater. Dancing, is even better. Spinning...not enough words to express it. It all has to do with love and unity/oneness.

I am just writing down my thoughts, and it seems a little random or nonchalant. I may not be making much sense to most of you. But SOME of you, do know what I am talking about. but the fact is, and I KNOW this for a fact, that Michael found a lot of love, right here on this thread. He got to know you. Some of you, quite well. Incognito, of course, to a degree. Other times quite in-your-face!

So did Michael find love in the dark? Well that question is moot as it has already been discussed and discovered that yes, he did. But he also found love, in the LIGHT. The love of YOUR light. may it ever shine! Michael asked a question, "Will You Be There?" to someone. So even when his "love(s) in the dark" may have faltered, YOU were always there for him! You stood by him through everything, defended and stood up for him (and even wrote about him) during his trials and tribulations, and just so much. You have loved him like no one else. you've been his "bride", so to speak, faithful and true. Yet, as stated by Victoria, "touch" has eluded him for varying reasons. He could never get close enough to the people he loved the very most (aside from his children). Or anyone else, for that matter. The simple fact of his identity prevented that. But, he provided his own evidences of his having been here, and you all caught on, so well done! But how else could he really have "touched" you? Your presence through the little things he wore and did was his way of quietly recipricating his love for YOU, and having YOUR touch near to HIM. Out of the box? absolutely.

In the days, weeks, and months since his passing, much more love poured out from around the world than Michael would have thought possible. And I think you all even have expressed that you didn't realize how much you loved him, until suddenly he was gone. This thread is about L O V E, love. And that's what Michael has always been about. It is unfortunate that so many people in this world simply weren't mentally nor spiritually ready for the kind of love he offered. Others, were. The fans of Michael are a special people; they are more rooted in a deep LOVE for him than simple fanatacism. People can't deny the love his mere presence has always emanated, and so many people recipricated in whatever way they could... whether that's in the positive, or the negative. They still do. And it didn't matter where in the world Michael was, people on the other side of the earth could still feel him. I know that it still happens, too...people feeling him even now. His spirit is powerful.

I am writing as I feel led, as usual. I know that all of you here are very special people, and so many out there mis-understand the love you have. Remember that Michael loved you back, even those he didn't know very well. I won't invade anyone's privacy, however, by naming those of you he DID know. You already know who you are.

So, congratulations on a job well done in this thread. And I feel for the loss of those who are no longer with you here. I believe some still had more to say, before disapearring w/o a trace. and so many of you, have been such a support to others here, it's incredible.

I'm contemplating now whether I should post this at all. Believe it or not it's a tough decision to make. I've been working on this post for several days, actually. I just know that I love having been here, and I am glad I am now making myself seen and heard. My goodness, you all have meant so much to Michael, you have to know that. Really. I know it in my heart and soul, and every fiber of my being.

God bless you all and I look forward to posting more on occasion.

Impressive..! :punk:

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Michael is L.O.V.E. Is difficult to describe Michael. There are no words that can describe it. For me, Michael has always been amazing in every way, in everything he did and always will be. This segment (Michaelmania) has everything to do with Michael. :yes::wub:

Back