Dr Thome Thome on Larry King in December (rescheduled). Send in questions!

Re: Dr Thome Thome on Larry King thursday. Send in questions!

he'll probably say "he didn't receive any letter" from Michael the same way Rowe did when he was told to beat it and stop talking on Mike's behalf
but at least Rowe was a idiot and you could see right through him, Tohme is just plain creepy and scary.

Yeah, last night Larry King said the interview has been rescheduled because Tohme Tohme has some "dental problem" and will now take place in two weeks (I think he said Dec 2nd or 3rd).

Thanks for confirming. I was sure he said it but he did say it really quickly at the end.

thanx for the update.

Thank you for the update.

"dental" or "mental"?:ph34r:

Last edited:

i sometimes wonder if larry king is a michael jackson fan? i think he's interviewing every stone involved with every corner of this case

Please! that leech Thome ain't coming back for no interview!

Dental issues my behind!

i dont think tohme is gonna be on there today...there having a sarah palin special..?

I have a question for the Dr. too - Are you an idiot?

Yeah, last night Larry King said the interview has been rescheduled because Tohme Tohme has some "dental problem" and will now take place in two weeks (I think he said Dec 2nd or 3rd).

Thanks for the update! :flowers:

Dental problem, eh? :ermm:

that's pretty impressive. november is a sweeps ratings money month, so it looks as if larry king is not doing it for the money...

I was wondering what the heck was going on.. I thought I missed it. thanks for the heads up. now they need to fix the TV Guide listing.

Mods :) I think it would be cool to add this info to the thread title -
makes looking for information much shorter :)

Thing I don't understand is, does he know about the tape recording/phone call that Michael made to his sphysic (sp) advisor about how he felt afraid or awkward with the concept of Thome having his money? If this phone call was legit that is. I mean, he's said that he's returned all of Mike's money...how are we to know that he hasn't stashed more away etc? I just don't know. Mike was controlled in some many ways, yet he let on that he was fine and knew what was taking place. Just breaks my heart... and pisses me off. The man had vutures around him all the time.

I'll be checking this thread for updates. I dvr'd the LKL but was wondering what was up when Oprah and Sarah Palin were on my tv screen instead of Tohme.

Dr Tohme tohme is a shady person. He's a vulture who might have contributed to MJ's death.

I think this interview will not happen.

That will make him look even MORE shady than he'll look if he appears on the show.

So either way, he's screwed.

I wonder who's idea was to do this interview anyways.....just curious.

Thome's interview on larry king live is in four days. Think he'll be "ready" this time?.....

Now, that's surreal news... I wonder what he has to say... I wonder about the timing of the interview too... Hmm... We'll see, I guess.

I can't even imagine what this guy is going to have to say. My thoughts are he will say nice things about Michael but it can go either way. I don't trust him at all and there might be some shady reason for him agreeing to do an interview.

I really hope he asks proper questions and we actually get an insight into who this guy really is. His agenda will probably be to clear his shady behind somehow.

can't see that program in DK I think, so hope someone will upload it at youtube.

i wish larry king bring him face to face with Frank and then we can understand what was going on .

Back