Translation of an article of Italian Vanity Fair re MJ Tribute (June 25)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
TRANSLATION OF AN ARTICLE OF ITALIAN VANITY FAIR

On Friday, April 16th, I receved this communication : “with brother Marlon Jackson presence, Legend Music Awards gives an award to Michael Jackson as Legend Pop Male Artist of the Century (artist of the century)”. The event will be on 18th at 4.30 p.m. at Hotel Melìa, in Milan. It is set on Sunday, but I decided to go anyway.

When I arrived at the hotel, punctually at 4.30 p.m. I realized that I was the only journalist there, in the middle of a hundred fans - “orphans” of Michael Jackson, the great artist disappeared on last June 25th at the age of 51.
They made me seat in the first line and I immediately learnt that Marlon wouldn’t have been there in person (because of the Island cloud, they said) but that he would have been there, at 6 p.m., in a videoconference. The event, with him and with others, is on June 25th at the Olympic Stadium for the Michael Jackson Memorial Tribute, a marathon show that will celebrate Jackson one year exactly from his death.
The event, to which many stars will participate, has been produced by Worldlive Entertainment in collaboration with other societies, including Jam Music Production, the same of the Legend Music Awards. The italian president is Samantha Zolla, that, in a black informal tailleur and a guru karisma, began her speech as soon as Marlon closed the connection.
“ I think the time has come for the moment we waited for so much” she tells at the microphone while the courtains are set to create darkness. I want your suffering to be soothed. I don’t mind what people can think about me, because I have the trust of the only one is important to me and that told me “Samantha I trust you”, I trust you. That person is Michael : and I know that he is alive”
In the room the excitment is on the stratosphere : “Like Jim Morrison!”, somebody screamed. Samantha went on : “This award should have been given to Michael’s hands and Frank Dileo said to me: “Don’t worry Samantha, if Michael will ever – and I say ever – go on the London O2 Arena stage it’s even better.” It was the first alarm ringing.
Some time after they told me that at the end of June, Michael would have done something that would have shocked the whole world : I thought about the tournée, and instead….”
Suddenly one of the sentinels in the room raised an alert : “There’s a mobile here!”. Immediately the light was turned on and a big man went near a girl ordering her to give him the object. “Please I have a person in the hospital”. No pity for her. The girl stood up and went away, among the booing of the people attending.
The dark atmosphere was created again and the public started to make questions : “Do you know why he faked his own death?” Answer : “There are very serious reasons that I cannot reveal, because CIA and FBI are involved.” And then, “Is he fine? He will come back?” “Yes he’s fine but he told me : “Samantha, I’ll never come back”.
Afterwords has been shown a serious of evidences that should prove his own presumed death-staging. From the helicopter video (a fake directed two weeks before) to the Los Angeles ambulance colour that have (not) transported him, to the seven death certificates released, to the “two wills”.
“Michael has planned this since three years : everything is manipulated, everything is business. He even has signed a 250 million dollars contract with Sony”.A far voice dared :” But the way Michael was…..”. Samantha stopped her immediately : “The way Michael was? The way Michael is. And then, you are only fans and you cannot have the presumption to say “the way he is”. Did you knew him? Did you met him? Did you ate with him? Michael is a man and he protects his own interests. But, since he loves you, he accepted to give you these signs to make you relax: only the ones loving him can see these signs”
“And since we think he’s dead, we don’t love him?” a woman screamed.
A mess, then the announce : “Only one more question”

“Me!Me!Me!” an adolescent girl raised her finger : ”in these months did you keep in touch with him?” A moment of suspence, then :”yessss”. General standing ovation. But someone didn’t agree. “Do you wanna make us believe that he is alive and that you both are in contact, so why the organisation of a memorial tribute in Rome?”
“I never said it will be a “memorial” concert. It is a Tribute we’re organizing for him as an artist, not because he is dead”
But, some day after, talking at the phone with the president of the Worldlive, Paolo Calvani, he said to me:
- “Michael Jackson has been a great one and he deserves to be tributed.
- “He has been? Do you know that among your partners there is someone telling he is alive?”
- Those are personal opinions. The only thing to do is to wait for the 2012, year in which Michael will come back: 9 months he already recorded 47 new songs”.

this is a joke right?
vanity fair published this shit?really?I can't believe it...
Worldlive btw..I've never heard of this company and now I know why...

Excuse me? o_O I'm Italian and I buy Vanity Fair every week. I never saw this article in my life. This is totally fake.

maybe they decided not to put it in mass print.

I just checked the numbers of 21 and 28 April and I also checked the website, I can find this article just in an italian facebook page of belivers in the hoax with no link provided...

By the way, apparently what the article say happened for real, there are comments on FB of people who where there. I don't know if to cry or to laugh. They say they took cameras and phones from averyone and show a photo of Michael alive.

Ok, now I want to cry -_______- I checked Randy Jackson twitter... and he's concerned about that supposed tribute in Rome too. I'm feeling extemely ashamed. WTF are they doing?

Um, what is this? Is it legit or what?

EDIT: Legit as in printed, not true.

Conspiracy? Ok......not everything I posted is related to this forum:

I knew the organizer, Samantha Zolla, by fame before meeting her, because some people told me not such nice things about her. Ex-friends to whom she lied so much until she lost them. I also knew that for these lies, she was banned by MJJCommunity forever. Ask Gary Taylor, the President of the website, he will quite surely confirm this.

She's going around Michael Jackson's sites, telling she was working for Michael during the Dangerous tour. Staff on the the Tour don't even know her name, She only had a chance to take a picture in the backstage with Michael, That's all the contact she had with him. With this picture in her hands, she is going around telling that she worked for him.

She is telling that she went to Neverland many times, that Michael and herself have many projects together and that he is in contact with her now. She is telling Michael is alive just to have as much people as possible to attend her events and make money with this lie.

She is exploiting all the contacts the Admin of the site MJPortal (in which she was a moderator) naively gave her, to make events involving the Jackson family members, but telling the fans, especially the believers, that Michael will be present in the event. The same is for the June 25th concert in Rome.

I am suspecting that she works for $ony. The Italian $ony's Presidents were present last February, Mr. Oxman can confirm you this.

$ony and AEG are the ones creating the death hoax site at the very beginning on June 25th, Now the owner is Dieter Wiesner (Does this name tells you something ?)

Death hoax site websites were created to promote the This is it movie. In fact, after the movie came out, the site was closed for some weeks. Then they saw that the success was great and they opened it again so as to promote merchandising (DVDs CDs, etc.)

Samantha Zolla did a speech last April, claiming CIA is involved in disappearing Michael- that made me suspect that she is working with $ony's Italian Presidents. She also said that after they pay all the expenses of these events, very little will remain and that she is doing this for love. She told in the last press conference that proceedings would go to San Raffaele Hospital. We checked. It won't be like this.

She is making money in the name of Michael Jackson exploiting the Jackson family contacts and also Mr. Oxman and anybody else connected. She also promoted hate for TINI members in the moderation of the MJPortal site, when she was working there, that's why the Admin fired her and doesn't want to work with her anymore and she is one of the minds behind the haters group of Karen Faye, Samantha De Gosson and TINI.

I think this disrespects Michael's memory and I don't want it! I don't want the Michael Jackson name be trashed in a fraud because of sharks like Samantha Zolla.

She is promoting hate among the fans, she is promoting hate towards TINI members, she is promoting lies, she is promoting Michael's killers, she is exploiting the naivety and good faith of the contacts she has, included the Jacksons : it's all for money. She is doing everything Michael hated most in his life, under the banner of Tribute to Michael Jackson.

We need to NOT support this mad mythomaniac of Samantha Zolla.

http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5057515B51

I am so totally confused right now...this stuff is taking a toll on me. There is noway that this is true. Michael is gone. This chic needs to stop playing with the fans emotions..she is gonna cause alot of ish in the end. It is obvious to me that she doesnt care about the loss of life..because it is not her own. This stuff needs to come to and end and fans need not give this stuff recognition...because if we do then it will go away.

Ok... this is spreading everywhere now.
Please...

1) Was this really published at Vanity Fair Italy?

2) That info of that Samantha Zolla being banned at MJJC.com... is that true??

3) What is all this mess??????

1) Was this really published at Vanity Fair Italy?
That came out of nowhere. Until now nobody knows who wrote it. I saw a member here say that it was not published in the magazine. :scratch:

Randy mentioned about this on twitter, maybe he's reading forums hoax. :smilerolleyes:

2) That info of that Samantha Zolla being banned at MJJC.com... is that true??
I never knew that. :bugeyed

Edit.....

After all, who is Samantha Zolla? :scratch:

This is all surreal. If she really is promoting lies for money she will deeply hurt so many of us who love Michael. This is so confusing, we need answers.

I knew I had heard that name somewhere.

I was talking with another fan about it and he told me that Samantha Zolla is an Italian forum about Michael (not forum hoax). My friend does not remember the name of the forum, he thinks he is called "Neverland." Also, BOW spoken ill of Samantha at some moment in their posts.

For me is the fact that this is fake. -_-

Edit......

Just to add:

I knew the organizer, Samantha Zolla, by fame before meeting her, because some people told me not such nice things about her. Ex-friends to whom she lied so much until she lost them. I also knew that for these lies, she was banned by MJJCommunity forever. Ask Gary Taylor, the President of the website, he will quite surely confirm this.
She's going around Michael Jackson's sites, telling she was working for Michael during the Dangerous tour. Staff on the the Tour don't even know her name, She only had a chance to take a picture in the backstage with Michael, That's all the contact she had with him. With this picture in her hands, she is going around telling that she worked for him.
She is telling that she went to Neverland many times, that Michael and herself have many projects together and that he is in contact with her now. She is telling Michael is alive just to have as much people as possible to attend her events and make money with this lie.
She is exploiting all the contacts the Admin of the site MJPortal (in which she was a moderator) naively gave her, to make events involving the Jackson family members, but telling the fans, especially the believers, that Michael will be present in the event. The same is for the June 25th concert in Rome.
I am suspecting that she works for $ony. The Italian $ony's Presidents were present last February, Mr. Oxman can confirm you this.
$ony and AEG are the ones creating the death hoax site at the very beginning on June 25th, Now the owner is Dieter Wiesner (Does this name tells you something ?)
Death hoax site websites were created to promote the This is it movie. In fact, after the movie came out, the site was closed for some weeks. Then they saw that the success was great and they opened it again so as to promote merchandising (DVDs CDs, etc.)
Samantha Zolla did a speech last April, claiming CIA is involved in disappearing Michael- that made me suspect that she is working with $ony's Italian Presidents. She also said that after they pay all the expenses of these events, very little will remain and that she is doing this for love. She told in the last press conference that proceedings would go to San Raffaele Hospital. We checked. It won't be like this.
She is making money in the name of Michael Jackson exploiting the Jackson family contacts and also Mr. Oxman and anybody else connected. She also promoted hate for TINI members in the moderation of the MJPortal site, when she was working there, that's why the Admin fired her and doesn't want to work with her anymore and she is one of the minds behind the haters group of Karen Faye, Samantha De Gosson and TINI.
I think this disrespects Michael's memory and I don't want it! I don't want the Michael Jackson name be trashed in a fraud because of sharks like Samantha Zolla.
She is promoting hate among the fans, she is promoting hate towards TINI members, she is promoting lies, she is promoting Michael's killers, she is exploiting the naivety and good faith of the contacts she has, included the Jacksons : it's all for money. She is doing everything Michael hated most in his life, under the banner of Tribute to Michael Jackson.
We need to NOT support this mad mythomaniac of Samantha Zolla.
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/815658

:coffee:

Last edited:
From what I read on the Italian boards, the article on Vanity Fair may be true. I don't live in Italy at the moment, so I recive Vanity Fair via mail and I still don't have the last 2 numbers. I thought that since it was talking about an event of the middle of april, the article should have been on the numbers of the 2 weeks after, but maybe it's in one of the recent ones... I still think it's a very weird article for VF Italy, but when I'll recive the magazines of the last 2 weeks I'll look for it and I eventually will post a scan. :)

Samantha Zolla looks like a very, very creepy person. From the words of other Italian fans who meet and befriended her, it's years that she lies about having a very life-threatening disease (so that people feel pity for her... some fans wrote that she convinced them to be the only one to take a photo with MJ back in 2002 because she was going to die soon...), she says she worked on the Dangerous and History tour (which apparently is not true), and it's years that she say to be friend with Michael (with no proof like a photo or whatever). She really did the crazy speech reported in the article of Vanity Fair posted here, even if I read on a board of Italian Hoax Belivers that now she says she didn't... but if in the same board there are people who was there at the conference and confirm she really said that he's alive o_O

She was involved at some level in the organization of Tribute of the 25th June in Rome because of the contacts in the show buisness she had (as said in the post before mine, she apparently obtained them from the owner of MJPortal). The real organizators of the Tribute are now taking distance from her, saying that she was just supposed to find some artists (to me it seems a big part of the organization finding the artists, but whatever o_O).

This Samantha should be like the president of of an agency called Jam Music Production, but their website looks EXTREMELY unprofessional (there are photos of artists that I really, really doubt knows the existence of this agency). I really think this girl is a mythomaniac and I'm quite worried.

The invitation for the MJ Off. Eur. Conv. on 14 February 2010 mentioned:
(..) del Presidente di Legend Music Awards e direttore di JAM Music Production Int. Samantha Zolla (..)

from a protest note - 25th Jan. 2010 - (on facebook) adressed to mjportal:
Founder and Director: Nick Bertovello
Italian News Editors: Samantha Zolla, Daniela Bolli, Giovanna Gammarota
Spanish News Editor: Fernando Hernandez

A video and the report from that day: The "Michael Jackson Official European Convention" (print version) / 15 February 2010 : no single word about that woman, maybe that was the beginning of her end on mjportal *g*

MJPortal is NOT involved with the tribute in Rome - 14 May 2010

btw. as said in "Randy Jackson's Twitter" Oxman's admin deleted his facebook accout and Kathryn Milofsky, who worked already many years with Oxman, did not even mention one word about this person .. but wrote an official statement to Randy on her facebook *lol*

Here is Part 1 of the response from the Rome Michael Jackson Tribute Organisers To Randy Jacksons Twitter Comments; We officially respond to your statements as follows: 1) The money from the tickets sale will be donated to charity to San Raffaele Hospital in Milan for the research to cure Multiple Sclerosis and to other organizations for needy children.

A comment on her wall: Kathryn, I see the official website has now changed to just the homepage and the links showing the artists and other details including charity informatiion have been removed. I am assuming this is because it needed clarifying. I must admit to being confused at seeing Tito Jackson on the original list as both he and his agent had already announced he would be performing in St Kitts on June 25th 2010. http://www.mjmtribute.com/

Here is more from the Michael Jackson Tribute Organisers response to Randy Jacksons Twitter: The remainder will be used to cover all the expenses for the hiring of the artists, for the technical organization of the Tribute and for the advertising of the same. From whom did you get the information that the coordinator ...of the Tribute told that Michael will be present in Rome in disguise?

More from Rome Tribute Organisers response to Randy Jackson TWITTER.This news is FALSE, why didn’t you personally verify it with the involved people? We believe that this malice is uncalled for, because it isn’t supported by any evidence and therefore we categorically denied it.
More official response from Rome Tribute Organizers. We are working hard on this Tribute to your brother Michael and the only purpose is that to celebrate his music and remember the great artist.Michael was and will be the only King of Pop forever. The things that you are declaring are unfounded and are intended to boycott this Tribute, why are you doing that?

More Official response to Randy Jackson Twitter comments: We are confident of your good faith and believe that whoever has told you what you wrote about us has cheated you. We are hopeful to read very early your response where you clarify this point by showing our non involvement to these facts.
Brian Oxman and I are participating in the biggest Michael Jackson Tribute organised by
World Live International at the Olympic Stadium Rome June 25th. The show will honor the life, the legacy and the humanitarian efforts of Michael Jackson worldwide. Marlon will speak about his brother, Akon, Dionne Warwick, Joss Stone...

World Live Entertainment are furious at the attempt to sabotage the "Michael Jackson Tribue Concert in Rome". This event will honor the life of Michael Jackson, the biggest icon in the world and celebrate his humanitarian efforts on a global scale. Fans should be united in their efforts to get Justice for Michael and... his family.Why spread malicious rumors that are not true? For what purpose?
The only true information about the Michael Jackson Tribute Concert in Rome at which Brian Oxman, Kathryn Milofsky, Marlon Jackson, Akon, Joss Stone and many mre international artists you will find here. I am speaking directly with the organisers and report the hard core facts to you. I am shocked by the malicious rumo...rs, gossip that has been posted all day long on different face book pages. It is immoral and wrong.

Brian Oxman and I along with Marlon Jackson, Travis Payne,Dionne Warwick, Lee John, Akon and many more international artists are participating in the most magnificent tribute to Michael Jackson. The event is at the Olympic Stadium Rome June 25th - It will celebrate the life the legacy, humanitarian efforts of Michael... Jackson. It is the only tribute in the world that will be attended by some members of his family

All because what was said by that woman Zolla (apparently) *gg*

It reveals much ..

From what I read on the Italian boards, the article on Vanity Fair may be true. I don't live in Italy at the moment, so I recive Vanity Fair via mail and I still don't have the last 2 numbers. I thought that since it was talking about an event of the middle of april, the article should have been on the numbers of the 2 weeks after, but maybe it's in one of the recent ones... I still think it's a very weird article for VF Italy, but when I'll recive the magazines of the last 2 weeks I'll look for it and I eventually will post a scan. :)
:scratch:

In my opinion it was not published in the magazine. Imagine, it would spread like wildfire on the internet and in all the forums of Michael. :bugeyed Would cause great repercussions and I do not believe that a magazine with great credibility like Vanity Fair would publish it. This could also tarnish the image of the magazine.

I believe they are saying that it's published at 5 May 2010 Vanity Fair. (do they have magazines out on the 5th of the month?) It looks like there's a article about Michael but the contents are not scanned. Perhaps someone can check it to see whether it's true or not

27951_1423704709289_1132877314_31224780_288258_n.jpg

27951_1423705429307_1132877314_31224781_4206545_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&suggest&note_id=390138293338

Last edited:
In my opinion it was not published in the magazine. Imagine, it would spread like wildfire on the internet and in all the forums of Michael. :bugeyed Would cause great repercussions and I do not believe that a magazine with great credibility like Vanity Fair would publish it. This could also tarnish the image of the magazine.
I agree!

I guess it's a personal war ..

The article in # 1 in the original language, italian:
Il 25 giugno all'Olimpico di Roma, un mega show celebrerà MICHAEL JACKSON a un anno dalla sua misteriosa fine. Ma qualcuno dice: é vivo, tornerà.
Curiosi di saperne di più?

Venerdì 16 Aprile ricevo questo comunicato: "Alla presenza del fratello Marlon Jackson, Legend Music Awards premia Michael Jackson come Legend Pop Male Artist of the Century (artista del secolo)". L'evento si terrà il giorno 18 Aprile 16e30 presso l'Hotel Melià, a Milano. é domenica, ma decido comunque di andare.
Quando arrivo in hotel, alle 4e30 in punto, una signorina che mi prega di attendere: "Annuncio che è arrivata".
Nel frattempo due ragazze vengono respinte, perché no, se non sono iscritte non posso entrare, e poi l'evento è iniziato all'una e oramai è tardi. Capisco allora che non si tratta di una semplice conferenza stampa: un istante dopo, quando farò il mio ingresso in sala, mi accorgerò di essere l'unica giornalista presente, in mezzo a un centinaio di fan "orfani" di Michael Jackson, il grande artista scomparso (nel senso di "morto"; è il caso di specificarlo come vedrete) lo scorso 25 giugno a 51 anni.Mi fanno accomodare in prima fila e vengo subito a sapere che Marlon non ci sarà (colpa della nube islandese, dicono) ma che interverrà, alle 18, in video conferenza. Decido quindi di uscire e entrare un ora dopo.
Al mio ritorno, entrerò da un ingresso secondario e prenderò posto in ultima fila anziché in prima.
Intanto, dallo schermo, Marlon saluta: "bye bye, see you Rome" (ciao a tutti, ci vediamo a Roma).
L'appuntamento con lui e con tanti altri, è il 25 giugno allo Stadio Olimpico, in occasione del Michael Jackson's Memorial Tribute, una maratona show che celebrerà Jackson a un anno esatto dalla morte. L'evento, a cui parteciperanno numerose star, è prodotto dalla World-live Entertainment in collaborazione con altre società, fra cui la Jam Music Production, cioè proprio quello del Legend Music Awards. La presiede l'italiana Samantha Zolla, che, trailleur nero informale e carisma da guru, prende la parola appena Marlon si scollega.
"Credo sia giunto il momento tanto atteso", annuncia al microfono mentre vengono tirate le tende e cala il buio. "Voglio lenire le vostre pene. Non m'interessa ciò che la gente può pensare di me, perché io ho fiducia dell'unica persona che mi ha detto: "Samantha, I trust you" mi fido di te. Quella persona è Michael: e io so che è vivo". In sala scoppia l'entusiasmo: "come Jim Morrison!", grida qualcuno. Samantha prosegue: "Questo premio dovevamo consegnarlo direttamente nelle mani di Michael, e Frank DiLeo (manager di Michael) mi disse: "Tranquilla, Samantha, se Michael salirà mai - e dico mai - sul palco della o2Arena di Londra (dove si sarebbe dovuto esibire a Luglio 2009), ben venga."
Fu il primo campanello d'allarme. Tempo dopo mi dissero che a fine giugno Michael avrebbe fatto una cosa che avrebbe sconvolto il mondo: "io pensavo alla tournèè, e invece..."
All'improvviso, una delle sentinelle di presidio in sala lancia l'allarme: "Qui c'è un cellulare!". Immediatamente la luca rifà capolinea e un omaccione si avvicina a una ragazza intimandole di consegnargli l'aggeggio. "per favore, ho una persona in ospedale". Per lei nessuna pietà. La ragazza si alza e se ne va, tra i fischi della platea.
Si ricrea l'atmosfera dark e il pubblico inizia a far domande: "Tu sai perché ha finto la sua morte?". Risposta: "Ci sono motivazioni pesanti che non possono rivelare, perché sono coinvolte CIA e FBI". E poi "Ma lui sta bene?Tornerà a farsi vedere?". "Si sta bene, ma mi ha detto :"Samantha non tornerò mai più"".
Dopodiché viene illustrata una serie di indizi che proverebbero la presunta messa in scena. Dal video del elicottero ("Un falso girato due settimane prime") al colore dell'ambulanza di Los Angeles che "Non" lo avrebbe trasportato, dai "7 certificati di morte che ci sono in giro" ai "due testamenti".
"Michael prepara questo piano da tre anni: è tutto pilotato, è tutto business. Ha persino firmato un contratto da 250milioni di dollari con la Sony".
Una voce in lontananza osa: "Per come era Michael, però...." Samantha la stoppa subito: "Per com'era? Per come è, Michael. E poi, voi siete solo fan e non potete avere la presunzione di dire "per come è lui". Lo avete conosciuto? Ci avete mangiato assieme? Michael è un uomo e tutela i suoi interessa. Poiché a voi ci tiene, ha accettato di dare questi segnali per farvi stare bene: ma solo chi lo amo può coglierli".
"E perché? Noi che crediamo che sia morto non gli vogliamo bene?", urla una signora. Scompiglio, poi l'annuncio: "Un ultima domanda".
"Io! Io! Io", alza il dito una ragazza adolescente: "In questi mesi ti sei mantenuta in contatto con lui?".
Attimi di suspense, poi: "yes".
Ovazione generale. Ma qualcuno non ci sta: "Tu ci vuoi convincere che è vivo e che vi sentite, ma allora perché organizzare a Roma un tributo alla sua memoria?". "Io non ho mai detto che sarà un concerto "in memoria di". Si tratta di un tributo che gli faccio come artista, non perché è morto".
Qualche giorno dopo, però, al telefono, il patron della Worldlive, Paolo Calvani, mi dice: "Michael Jackson è stato un grande e merita di essere omaggiato". é stato? Lei sa che tra i suoi partner nell'organizzazione c'è chi sostiene che sia vivo? "Quelle sono affermazioni personali che non sposiamo". A noi che "abbocchiamo a tutto ciò che ci propongono i media" (Samantha dixit), non resta che aspettare il 2012, "anno in cui Michael tornerà a farsi sentire: in questi 9 mesi ha già inciso 47 nuove canzoni".
Peccato solo che, a voler "abboccare" a un'altra leggenda, nel 2012 una profezia Maya ci seppellirà e nessuno potrà essere qui a testimoniarlo.

Raffaella Serini
Source: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=274790994745&topic=14023

translation: http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5057505454

---

This was on a facebook account which is now protected, another member made a note about:
WorldWide- Organizers of Rome Tribute- threatening a MJ fanforum b/c worldwide have been promoting under flase pretenses and forum is outing them. Forum is in Italian
http://mjj.freeforumzone.leonardo.it/discussione.aspx?idd=9168019&p=29

Translation of the above Link
http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5056595957

ITALIAN VANITY FAIR ARTICLE written by a journalist who was at WorldWide event IN PERSON
"Michael is alive" - Samantha Zolla
http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5057505454

REASON WHY RANDY & FANS ARE UPSET WITH ROME TRIBUTE & OXMAN
http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5057515B5C

LINK & TRANSLATION OF A ITALIAN NEWSPPAPER
"He faked his death, he's fine" - Samantha Zolla
http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5057515452

NOTE THAT MJ IS DEAD. ORGANIZERS HAVE BEEN PROMOTING CLAIMING THAT HE IS ALIVE AND HE WILL BE AT BACKSTAGE OF TRIBUTE, JUST TO HAVE MORE PPL ATTENT TRIBUTE. NOW THEY ARE DENYING SAYING ALL THIS. Above links are NOT tabloids, one is a respectable newspaper, other is Italian Vanity Fair. Also, I have ITALIAN FANS who attended the same event that wrote to me that CONFIRMED that promoters said MJ is alive.
My italian is no more that good, maybe a native speaker can find out more on http://mjj.freeforumzone.leonardo.it/

btw. usually the source is called!
Copy + paste articles
without data on the source is against the netiquette.

I believe they are saying that it's published at 5 May 2010 Vanity Fair. (do they have magazines out on the 5th of the month?) It looks like there's a article about Michael but the contents are not scanned. Perhaps someone can check it to see whether it's true or not

27951_1423704709289_1132877314_31224780_288258_n.jpg

27951_1423705429307_1132877314_31224781_4206545_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&suggest&note_id=390138293338

In Italy Vanity Fair is a weekly magazine, and is out on Wednesday!

By the way... I'm bewildered but yes, the article is very likely real. On the index it's written:
MICHAEL JACKSON
Waiting for the commemorative show of the 25th June, there's someone who says "the king is not dead".

I hate the mail. Why the hell my Vanity Fair's copies must travel around the world for 2 weeks before I get them?

EDIT:

Ok, I read the italian version posted here and in the english translation there are some mistakes.
First, the general tone is sarcastic, the journalist clearly don't believe her ears.
Second, the last sentences in english are completely wrong.

WRONG:
But, some day after, talking at the phone with the president of the Worldlive, Paolo Calvani, he said to me:
- “Michael Jackson has been a great one and he deserves to be tributed.
- “He has been? Do you know that among your partners there is someone telling he is alive?”
- “Those are personal opinions. The only thing to do is to wait for the 2012, year in which Michael will come back: 9 months he already recorded 47 new songs”.

CORRECT:
But some days later, talking at the phone the Worldlive president, Paolo Calvani, tells me:
"Michael Jackson has been great and he deserve to be tributed". Has been? Do you know that among your partners there is someone telling he is alive? "That are personal opinions we do not agree with". (

Last edited:
Brian Oxman - Tribute in Rome

[youtube]A_g210vaLgY[/youtube]

The article really was published in Vanity Fair......

Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 06:51:48 +0000
Subject: Re: about what happened
To: *REDACTED*

I will respond you privately. Gosh Yazmeen, why are you attacking and personally insulting me ???????? I have always tried to be helpful to you and get you what you needed and then I come home today and find that you have attacked Mr.Oxman because you don't agree with him. I was upset when I first responded to you as I was so shocked. I swear to you on my life that Mr.Oxman is NOT profiting from MJ, on the contrary, he has suffered horribly by taking up this fight. He is simply passionate about MJ being wronged and he always has been since the time of the 2005 trial. He is NOT profiting from the production in Rome. They are paying for his economy travel and production cost, but that is ALL!!!!! But he still looses work time and this is not a vacation for him. He flies over and turns around and comes right back. He believes that it's critical to keep this in the public eye. He doing the presentation in Rome and flying back the next day to do another one in the US and he will be paid NOTHING because it's local. You are 1 million % wrong about this!

Mr.Oxman was there in Milan and he mingled with the fans. Not one person came up to him and told him that story about Samantha saying that MJ was alive. The promoter have written Randy a response letter. Have you seen it ? I can send you the link if you have not. I believe two or three of Randy's brothers and their children are also attending( from what I heard on Ustream yesterday). Why are they going if it's so horrible ?

Oh and Mr.Oxman has NEVER violated his attorney client confidences with Randy or any client. Worldlive has assured Mr.Oxman that the money is going to the hospital and some other children's charity. All the eyes of the world are on them and what they do with the money, so I just can't believe that they are going to stiff the charities. Why do you think Worldlive contacted the hospital if they weren't going to give them the money ? It's not like they have to have a contract to give them the money after the event. They will just write them a check and everyone is going to be asking for how much and to who.

*******************************************************************************************************
Janet (or Kathryn whoever you are). I hope u will read this to Mr Oxman. And I hope he will take this as a constructive input from MJ fans. After this, I am not interested in any further dialog, I kindly request that you respect my wish. Here's all I need to say:

1- I am NOT attacking u. May I remind u that I was very cordial until I saw u tried intimidating me by posting my name. Janet, I live only to see MJ Justice, worse happened on June 25, do you think I care that I may get sued or even die? Sued for what? In USA, when an organization advertises falsely, customers ask questions, that's what we are doing, which is within our legal rights, I know the Constitution. The intimidation & silencing tactics by you & Worldwide are NOT appreciated. I am willing to take a bullet for Michael, take that to the bank!

Posting my name & claiming Oxman "went out of his way to help my videos" BS was unwarranted for. That's when I realized, u don't want diplomacy, u declared war on me & fans and u constantly tried blocking FACTS by deleting links I posted.

When have you even helped me with my videos? Show me one thing on my videos by you or Oxman? Why would u wanna make me look bad, knowing that videos are NON PROFIT and done for MJ Justice by me and only me? EVEN IF OXMAN HELPED ME (which he didn't) are you that shallow that you would make it look like Oxman is using someone from youtube to make videos? How does that even look, Janet?

2- You are contradicting yourself. Check your sent messages. You didn't tell me Oxman was getting compensated for his "economy" travel expenses, neither do I believe this BS! You said he has bills, I said we all do, that shouldn't mean u sell out, remember?

3- It is YOU and your team that is wrong about the promoters of this Tribute. Remember how I didn't wanna post that signature-match video because I wanted SOLID PROOF? I don't stick my neck out for something this much, If I didn't see proofs that this Tribute is FRAUD. I told u Oxman's participation doesn't look good. THIS IS NOT A PRIVATE MATTER, HE IS THE ATTNY IN CONTESTING THE WILL & WRONGFUL DEATH SUIT AND WHAT HE DOES RE: MICHAEL VERY MUCH CONCERNS US. Even Michael himself, World's Greatest Entertainer, when he got hospitalized, when he got arrested, etc, first thing he did was issue a statement/letter for his fans. He was always accountable and communicative with his fans. You can't come in and change that dynamic.

I PLEADED with Oxman/you and tried showing you what my eyes saw. But you dismissed me calling this a "drama" and implied that what I sent was too burdensome to read.

4- You said I started all this. Remember it was ME who told Randy to shut up, that he was risking Justice for Michael by diminishing Oxman. It was ONLY ME that defended Oxman after Randy tweets. This was out there way before me and "drama" was brought by Worldwide and its PAID participants.

5- I already got a statement ON RECORD from the Hospital. They said they were contacted but at this point, they are NOT the beneficiary. Just yesterday, Worldwide said Hospital WAS the beneficiary. Open ur eyes and smell the roses! Regardless, NOONE WANTS A TRIBUTE!!!!! Why on the day he died and not on his birthdate? Because they wanna milk on fans grief!!!!!!

For whatever reason, you and Oxman is taking all the heat for this stupid Tribute while they r watching idly by. Are they paying that hefty?

Even if you don't believe any other facts, ITS AN UNDISPUTED FACT THAT WORLDWIDE THREATENED FANS AND CALLED US COWARDS. If Michael was alive and Worldwide was organizing a MJ concert, what would Michael do after learning that his fans are threatened? We expect no less from Oxman, Marlon, Tito.

6- I might be at the forefront at this but there are myriads of fans who are writing me and I am merely voicing their feelings.

7- Worldwide's statement is FULL OF SHIT. We don't want them to issue their statement, we want them to EXPLAIN what don't make sense. We know for sure they have been claiming MJ is alive, PERIOD!

8- Yes, I saw Worldwide statement in response to Randy tweets. Read what Randy tweeted yesterday in response. You already know how fans & I feel about this STAB IN MICHAEL'S DEAD BACK!!!!!! Ask Oxman to do a soul search and decide where his loyalty lies. If it lies with his wallet, then don't blame us for standing up for Michael. We have NOTHING to gain from this.

9- I, AT THIS POINT, believe Joe, Marlon & Tito are NOT aware of what's really going on. YOU/OXMAN DO because I sent you links. I have confidance in Joe/Marlon/Tito that once they learn what's going on, they'll withdraw from this event organized to exploit their son/brother.

9- This goes deeper that merely participation of a FRADULENT Tribute. Fans expressed it numerous times that we do not like it when Mr Oxman, like a broken record, hogs interviews, talking about "I warned the family, painkiller this painkiller that" crap. I personally wrote to you about this! It hurts our case, IT HURTS WRONGFUL DEATH SUIT THAT HE IS REPRESENTING!

When Oxman is invited to an Interview, he is there as Joe Jackson's attorney. NO ONE CARES WHAT OXMAN THINKS! Joe says his son was murdered, Oxman says Murray was "negligent". He almost makes it sound like this was an accident. We need an attorney that will mirror the opinions of his client-JOE JACKSON, NOT HIS OWN!

No handwriting expert, no medical experts, etc been hired. It was FANS who brought it to attn that Michael was NOT in LA the day Will was signed, it was FANS who brought to attn that Conrad's timeline is wrong, it was ME who found Thome's phone number and gave it to Oxman to be given to Joe Jackson, so what's Oxman getting paid for?

We realllyyy reallllly reallyyyy want Justice. This is not a game to us. Michael is our family and we need competent people on our team who are committed. You will natually say Oxman is competent and committed because you word for him, WE RESPECTFULY DISAGREE.

I see absolutely no point corresponding further. I say it again, it's NOT personal regardless of if YOU take it personal or not. We want Justice for our "insides, our heart, our love- Michael" and we only got 1 shot to make that happen and OXMAN ISN'T IT.If Oxman cared about Michael, he would step aside so a stronger legal team can step in and do what needs to be done to demand and get Justice for Michael.

Best Regards,
Yazmeen
http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5056585A5D

Last edited:
I told it long ago Oxman is a joke-hope after this outrageous crap with tribute etc.-they will fire him once and forever

All of this should have been handled privately. It makes all involved look bad - from Randy, the Tribute organizers, Yazmeen, Oxman, Marlon, 3T etc. I hope they all take a step back & not ratchet everything up. I really believe we are on the same side - justice for MJ. What a mess.

Does this tribute will really happen? :scratch:

May 31 | MJ Memorial Tribute

MJMT.jpg
UPDATE: According to the website of the MJ Memorial Tribute, there will be a press conference this Friday, June 4 12,30 o'clock CET in the multimedia room of the Mondadori Library in Via Del Corso in Rome. Reportedly Tito, Marlon, Brian Oxman and Kathryn Milofsky will be present. Afterwards, 100 free tickets, 200 T-shirts and another 200 caps will be given away. Please note that because of previous false reports from the same organisation of this event, we don't know how reliable this information is. Previously, Tito's management confirmed that Tito is contracted to play at St. Kitts Festival on June 25.

“MJM TRIBUTE – MICHAEL JACKSON’S MEMORIAL TRIBUTE” will be an unprecedented event, a tribute so exclusive and innovative, designed to celebrate a musical legend, exactly one year after his death.

Tickets with discount
There will be a restricted area around the stage for fans. You can purchase your tickets with 15% discount at WorldLive Entertainment via Email worldlive@worldlive.org.uk and make sure you CC your order to info@jackson-source.com. And refer to Jackson Source Fan club when purchasing your tickets via WorldLive Entertainment.

The show
On June 25, those who will be at the Olympic Stadium in Rome will witness a show that remembers, dances and sings Michael Jackson, in an international event that has never been seen before in Italy: 3 hours of thrilling emotion, with three-dimensional scenes that interact with the public, special effects and projections to relive the dream and the legend of world music...

It will begin in the late afternoon, when the DJ console begins to rise, followed by Coccoluto, the Italian singers Alexia and Devjio.
In the pre-show, Kathryn Milofsky and family laywer Brian Oxman will speak about their memories of Michael.
The entire show will be hosted by Marlon Jackson.

The Stars
International stars will pay tribute to the “King of Pop”, by performing his songs, while being accompanied by a big residential band. Performing artists according to WorldLive Entertainment are Akon, Dionne Warwick, Joss Stone, Missy
Elliot, American Divas and many more! Also present at the event will be Travis Payne, Kim Carnes, Lee Johnson, Alfred McCrary and many more!

Legend Music Award
Also in the program for the tribute on June 25, is the allocation of the Legend Music Awards[/i] which is an International Prize of Music made in Italy.

Charity
Part of the proceedings, that are to be launched that night, will be donated to the “Foundation San Raffaele” to remember what Michael Jackson did (and continues to do, with many initiatives put forward in life) to help the children.
http://www.jackson-source.com/index.php?a=212

June 1 | Tito Summer concert dates [updated]

Jackson-Tito.jpg
UPDATE:: Tito's management informed Jackson source that, at the moment, the situation is that Tito's performance in St. Kitts has been officially cancelled. Tito is now planning to perform on June 25th at the event in Rome, assuming that all of the contractual terms are met by the promoter. He is also scheduled to arrive in Rome for the Press Conference on Friday, June 4th. As far as the other members planning to attend, Tito's management cannot comment.
http://www.jackson-source.com/index.php?a=216

Mr Calvani, you have chosen to consciously ignore fan concerns/questions and are proceeding full force with "MJ Tribute". Fans who attended your promotion event attest the same thing Vanity Fair journalist witnessed: Zolla claiming MJ is alive to promote this "Tribute". You can not issue a statement that you are distancing yourself from her and expect everything to be ok. Her companies are STILL listed in your tribute page as a partner. Regardless, she was your partner and the responsibility of how she promoted this "Tribute" lies ultimately ON WORLDLIVE.
The Hospital you claim the proceedings are going, sent a statement on record, stating that though organizers contacted them, as of now, it is NOT definite whether they are the beneficiary.
You are using MJ picture on your website. Bravado owns the licence of MJ images. Do you have a permission from Bravado or MJ Estate to use MJ's image/likeness on your website, MJ merchandise you intend to sell?
It was Italian fans who contacted us, fans in YOUR country do NOT want this Tribute. June 25 is a BLACK DAY for us and your obvious aim at taking advantage of fans grief is troublesome. If you or some fans in Italy want this event, then here's a COMPROMISE;
1- DO NOT use MJ picture on your website or anywhere in your event
2- DO NOT use MJ songs in your event
3- DO NOT dub this event as a "MJ Tribute"
Dub this as an event that your company is hosting. Invite anyone you want as participants, pay anyone what you want, do whatever you want with the proceedings BUT LEAVE MICHAEL'S NAME OUT OF YOUR EVENT.
It's extremely important that you understand we are passionate about this issue and we will follow through. We expect & look forward to your understanding and making necessary adjustments so we can all move on.
You may find following links useful:
God help anyone who uses a picture of Michael Jackson to hawk their products because the licensee of MJ's image is going after some new companies with a vengeance.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/03/michael-jackson-t-shirts-infringement-copyright-trademark-federal-lawsuit-estate-bravado-international/

"The sale of unauthorized Michael Jackson merchandise is illegal"
- JOHN BRANCA & JOHN MCCLAIN, MJ Executors
http://onlineathens.com/stories/080309/mar_473985418.shtml
http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5056515B5C

:bugeyed

:unsure:

Back