Michael-Will album leak before release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder whatever happened to that guy who said he was gonna leak monster?

i smell a rat hahahahah

This will definitely leak like any other album. Once record stores start receiving stock to prepare for release date it will leak in full.

So, when are we going to hear some previews? in some countries the album will be released the 10th

Could someone please PM me with Another day?

Seen from a sales point of view - do you think it is good or bad that it has not yet leaked?

I mean it can be positive too can't it?

I really don't know. If it leaks and something like Hollywood Tonight starts getting unauthorized airplay it will be good for the album.

But if it gets leaked and people hear some of the less savory tracks it could be bad.

How do we know HT is so good?

It hasn't leaked right??

Billie Jean 78;3101218 said:
Leaked or not leaked, I don't wish to hear one more song from the album before it's released!

So far I've only heard BN and HMH.

Me too...

There are too many spoilers. I miss the 80’s

Well, most reviews so far and people who claim to have listened to the album all point out Hollywood Tonight as a killer. So that's why, I guess.

Yeah - that's what I think too. But no one from MJJC has actually heard it right?

I am looking very much forward to this song!

:punk::punk::punk:

wonder whatever happened to that guy who said he was gonna leak monster?

i smell a rat hahahahah

I've just shared a link to the full version of "Monster" and it's light a capella version with those who asked for it in PM.
Please don't junge fast. :agree:

My message to those, who got a link from me:

Friends, some people called me a liar here on the forum, stating that I don't own a song because didn't share it immediately. I couldn't do that the same day due to technical problems. But I keep my word. Now you have the song.
I'll be gald if you can deny those wrong thoughts among other fans about me. Thanks for your support. It's all for L-O-V-E. :wub:

I think that that guy is a liar. He is waiting that someone else leak the song.

I've just shared a link to the full version of "Monster" and it's light a capella version with those who asked for it in PM.

Friends, some people called me a liar here on the forum, stating that I don't own a song because didn't share it immediately. I couldn't do that the same day due to technical problems. But I keep my word. Now you have the song.
I'll be gald if you can deny those wrong thoughts among other fans about me. Thanks for your support. It's all for L-O-V-E. :wub:

Lets wait until tomorrow, maybe he needs more time. But if he doesn't upload it until then, that is very suspicious for me. It is little odd that he is the only one who heard the track before Sony removed it..

Can you please pm me to the a capella version of monster?
thanks!

I'm very surprised the album hasn't leaked yet. Most albums leak a few weeks or even a month+ before their release.

I'm sorry I did not realize this was a member's blog.

That said why would you force someone to subscribe to your page, what about sharing.

PASSWORD REMOVED.

Are there some other tracks on it that 'haven't' leaked yet?

And how can I get in the club there to listen the songs???

thanks in advance !!
PS: maybe someone can pm me the links to those songs?? thanks !!!

Sony is expecting that the album will leak THIS weekend. Radio DJ's had a chance to hear the album at a presentation here at Sony Holland. The one I spoke to, was very exited about the album.

I'm sorry I did not realize this was a member's blog.

That said why would you force someone to subscribe to your page, what about sharing.

PASSWORD REMOVED.

if people subscribe, the password is going to their e-mail adress automaticly. But if you do not subscribe ,i have to send password personally, hundreds mail. why i wouldnt open the links public is that i dont wanna share all people around the world. Some copyright problems are happened. i wanted to share only fans at least, i can control who subscribe . Why would i force people? it is free. i wont get anything.its taking my time. but if you are really unhappy, let me know, i can delete links. But i cannot delete the password, i dont wanna all people find from google these links. Site could be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back