The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

I wish he would just let me know. If he's not coming I'm going to go to bed soon. I've had such an awful day. -_-

Wonder if there is any breakfast downstairs. :mello:

im no mod i know but you can't tell me what to say, we are no competition, we are a MJ board, and how many posts people have don't matter....

This movie rocks!

and you can't tell me what to say either and i could care less how long you've been here...if you were still on mjno you would know that we've all been joking about our postcounts on here, how they're all back to 0. so again, chill!:D

Guys

Step of the bashing wagon Or I will act accordingly

STAY ON TOPIC

Team MJJC

Damn.. where are all the random thought maniacs!!!!!...anyone who knows me at my home..... im back!!!!!!

Chaos, fujon, poe, crying angel, LJ, Zoi, zenab, Usagi-mast-chan, Skye, Sil, tempys, Mjs-lady-in-his-life(..yea.. i still prefer that name for ya lorraine... :lol: )

coxy's already left.... :cry:

Last edited:

welcome back, rik625

i feel a bit lost in this thread now. too many ppls

Damn.. where are all the random thought maniacs!!!!!...anyone who knows me at my home..... im back!!!!!!

Chaos, fujon, poe, crying angel, LJ, Zoi, zenab, Usagi-mast-chan, Skye, Sil, tempys, Mjs-lady-in-his-life(..yea.. i still prefer that name for ya lorraine... :lol: )

coxy's already left.... :cry:

:lol: That's ok...

We are all still here, course we remember you :p Nice to see you posting again :)

And Roxanne is back :yes:

welcome back, rik625

i feel a bit lost in this thread now. too many ppls

:( thanks u r here...i was looking at rt and i felt the same...completely lost.......:huh:

mjno is going down in few days... so we can expect few more guest at our home from now on!;)
anyway... how r u..and hey as usual.. ur siggy is :wub:

i wish that all our RT'ers would be back online again:)

Hahahaa, wonder if we'll go somewhere this weekend. :)

Back