Was Michael Jackson really murdered? Who did it? Let's talk about it

Does any of you know at what time MJ started his rehearsals??

If the Propofol was for him to get some sleep... WTH was doing the doctor administrating this at 1 pm??

How do you he administered it at 1pm??? I thought no one knew the exact time it was given.

Does any of you know at what time MJ started his rehearsals??

If the Propofol was for him to get some sleep... WTH was doing the doctor administrating this at 1 pm??

I cant remember where I read this. But a dancer or a singer said that they heard about the news as they were at and preparing/going to reharsal. I think they had rehersal at 2pm that day. Now I dont know if Michael also had rehersal at that time with the whole crew or later...

How do you he administered it at 1pm??? I thought no one knew the exact time it was given.

Not exactly at 1pm but really close...

Every single doctor that talks about this drug says that the effect starts the moment it enters to the system, and that the patient wakes up the moment they stop administrating it, and it leaves your system completely like in 20 minutes.

The 911 call was made at 12:21pm if it's true that the doctor was giving CPR for 30 minutes.. it means that at least Michael was receiving the drug at 12:00, got an overdose of it and his heart stops beating.

Firpo Carr, former Jackson family spokeperson talked with Jane Velez-Mitchell and said MJ was afraid of being murdered.

Here's the transcript:
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, listen, Joe Jackson is the one who said, Firpo, that he felt his son had died long before he was taken to the hospital.

FIRPO CARR: Absolutely. And that`s a very important element.

We`re overlooking something here that I think we definitely need to consider. That is this. What if, just what if, it may be a stretch, that this was planned? That it was a murder? What if, what if?

BLOOM: Why though? What would the motive be?

CARR: Michael called me, just like he told Dick Gregory, he called me and said, listen, they`re after my Beatles collection.

BLOOM: Who`s they? Who?

CARR: Whoever they are.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Oh, conspiracy

------

Another transcript - a clip by Randi Kaye talking about Dick Gregory.
RANDI KAYE, : Jackson`s parents called him and said that Michael wasn`t well, can he come and help him? A few days before the trial ended, Dick Gregory told me that he went back to Neverland with Michael Jackson, that Jackson hugged him and said, quote, "Please don`t leave me. They`re trying to kill me."

Gregory says he asked Jackson when the last time he ate was, because he didn`t look well, and that Jackson told him, quote, "They`re trying to poison me." He asked him when he last drank water. He said Jackson told him, again, quote, "They`re trying to kill me."

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That was Randi Kaye telling Anderson Cooper what Jackson`s friend, the famous comedian Dick Gregory, had to say about Michael Jackson`s state of mind and general health just days before his molestation trial ended. And as you heard, there, he was reportedly paranoid that somebody was trying to kill him.

http://www.edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/24/ijvm.01.html

I cant remember where I read this. But a dancer or a singer said that they heard about the news as they were at and preparing/going to reharsal. I think they had rehersal at 2pm that day. Now I dont know if Michael also had rehersal at that time with the whole crew or later...

Maybe he had it later, but for all the planning and projects he had been working on, it doesn't seems that he sleeped for that long... but well, only he knows... just a doubt I've had in my mind since that day in my deepest sorrow and need for an explanation.

And that's how my worse fears begun...
75.gif

if he really got it that afternoon, i don't see why he would be taking it like 2 hours before going into rehearsals.

exactly. I believe Joe. He was dead long before, long before the doctor even came.

- rigor mortis sets in after around 3 to 4 hours. if michael had died that many hours ago then the paramedics would note this. so, most probably, he didn't. they wouldn't revive a corpse and they'd definitely notice it.

- michael appears to have been receiving propofol around noon, 2 hours before going off to rehearsals. why would he do that?

My uncle, who has contact with Jermaine, informed that Jermaine told him Michael had asked to be taken to the hospital the night before but the doctor wouldn't take him, telling Michael that he was 'fine'

So IF that is true, (which I believe it is) Michael obviously couldn't sleep the night before and may have been desperate for some shut eye.

OR Michael was just planning on arriving at rehearsals at a later time. Nothing wrong with that. no one knows if he arrived at rehearsals at a different time than his crew.

Last edited:
- rigor mortis sets in after around 3 to 4 hours. if michael had died that many hours ago then the paramedics would note this. so, most probably, he didn't. they wouldn't revive a corpse and they'd definitely notice it.

- michael appears to have been receiving propofol around noon, 2 hours before going off to rehearsals. why would he do that?

I think so why he have to do that before rehearsal start

My uncle, who has contact with Jermaine, informed that Jermaine told him Michael had asked to be taken to the hospital the night before but the doctor wouldn't take him, telling Michael that he was 'fine'

So IF that is true, (which I believe it is) Michael obviously couldn't sleep the night before and may have been desperate for some shut eye.

OR Michael was just planning on arriving at rehearsals at a later time. Nothing wrong with that. no one knows if he arrived at rehearsals at a different time than his crew.

As his former nurse adv him to go to hospital when he called to her and about above quote why his doctor said he fine while the nurse who is on the phone feel that he is not fine :(

exactly. I'm sorry to say this, but I'm with LaToya. I believe Michael was murdered.

that doc KNEW what was going on. Michael wouldn't ASK to go the hospital if he didn't feel that something was wrong. And as a physician he should know himself if his patient isn't feeling well.

ESPECIALLY, if your patient is Michael Jackson asking to go to the hospital, you better drive him to the hospital in a hurry!!!

Last edited:
exactly. I believe Joe. He was dead long before, long before the doctor even came.

Exactly, Exactly. This is how Michael was MURDERED. Michael when he first entered his bedroom was overpowered which didnt take much given his weight and him being afraid to eat and drink thinking these people where poisioning him already thats why he fired that Ape Cherlynn the The Lying Nutrionist, and by him being a Health Conscious Person didnt eat food from any Restaurant either. But anyway Michael was overpowered and given Succinylcholine or Vecuronium these are drugs used in Operation Rooms in every hospital in America, they cause Paralysis while the Anestisiologist put the breathing tube in the patient, it allows the Patient to feel no pain but allows them to be still while the tube is put in and it is NOT traceable, All you can do is move your EYES. Michael Jackson was tortured for hours before he died I can see the tears falling from his eyes, he went in and out of CARDIC ARREST for HOURS, when they first gave him the Succinylcholine he could not MOVE but he saw EVERYTHING they did to him, they started INJECTING Michael with Low Dosages of Morpine, Demorol and other Narcotics and Anit-Depressants for the next 7 HOURS his Killers spent ALOT of time with Michael that Morning, each time they would inject him with heavier dosages some in the SAME Injection sites until he went into FULL CARDIC ARREST, they made him die a very slow Death to throw off Time of Death. I say Michael Jackson real time of death is between 9am and 12pm Joe Jackson is right that "Michael had BEEN Dead" and the Parmedics rumors that "he was dead when they got there" are TRUE, there is a 4 hour window that Doctors CANNOT call time of death and the Doctors that really murdered Michael know this, they call at a certain time because thats the time LEGALLY they have to call it when brought into an Emergency Room. The sad part that I feel is for the Fans who dont understand what has happened here. But for the so called Fans thats perpertrating and apart of this Conspiracy surfing the net under 10 different names same person and posting Negative, Riduclous Threads and Messages to sway these innocent loving Fans, we have a Prayer Group going that God have no MERCY on them because they are part of Michael's Murdered. Its time out for letting MURDERERS get AWAY with Murder wheter in a small Community, our Community or across this Nation, there are people trying to help Michael's Murderers get away with Murder but they want get away not this time, we are required by Law and God not to allow Murderers to get away with Murder, but some people have already sold their Soul and they know their End so they will do anything for Money. But we all will see Michael Jackson again and he will show and reveal to us exactly what happened to him on the morning of June 25, 2009 and it want be no ACCIDENT involved. I can tell from just reading the first line on a post those who are for Michael Jackson and really want the Truth and those who is against Michael Jackson and already know the Truth they are not hard to spot and recognize they may try to mix a little smpathy in the post but their overall message is, believe it was an Accident, SONY and AEG are GOOD Business People, The Executors are Good, Joe Jackson is Bad, like I said they know what they are doing but they shall reap the World Wind for It. Sometimes you would think this is a Michael Jackson Hate Forum instead of Fan Site. But they exposed themselves Well and so shall they in their Court Appearance trying to take Michael Jackson's Estate not only from Joe and Katherine Jackson but Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II these people could careless about these 3 children either, they have plans to Bankrupt their share of the Estate anyway, dont believe me just keep watching this unfold.

Last edited:
I dont like to think that he was murdered. Its okay to talk about that, but it make me sick. I hope he died somehowelse.

Those are some pretty specific details Moth2aFlame.....I hope they aren't true. :mello:

I'm wondering other peoples thoughts on something that's still bothering me to this day. :mello: Do you think all of this could have possibly occurred on June 25, 2009 for a reason, or is this day just coincidence? The reason I ask is this thread in the link below that another member remembered after Michaels passing and I brought it up again in the conspiracy thread in one of my posts because it bugs me. The person "back" talks in riddles throughout the thread and says a specific date "relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM", as well as some other eerie things. Where did they get June 25th date from? Am I reading too much into this? -_- What do you all think?

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30973

^^ Thats a weird thread! But he could have died many dates, that make the number 7 is someway. 7, 16, 25...well maybe not so many after all..

Exactly, Exactly. This is how Michael was MURDERED. Michael when he first entered his bedroom was overpowered which didnt take much given his weight and him being afraid to eat and drink thinking these people where poisioning him already thats why he fired that Ape Cherlynn the The Lying Nutrionist, and by him being a Health Conscious Person didnt eat food from any Restaurant either. But anyway Michael was overpowered and given Succinylcholine or Vecuronium these are drugs used in Operation Rooms in every hospital in America, they cause Paralysis while the Anestisiologist put the breathing tube in the patient, it allows the Patient to feel no pain but allows them to be still while the tube is put in and it is NOT traceable, All you can do is move your EYES. Michael Jackson was tortured for hours before he died I can see the tears falling from his eyes, he went in and out of CARDIC ARREST for HOURS, when they first gave him the Succinylcholine he could not MOVE but he saw EVERYTHING they did to him, they started INJECTING Michael with Low Dosages of Morpine, Demorol and other Narcotics and Anit-Depressants for the next 7 HOURS his Killers spent ALOT of time with Michael that Morning, each time they would inject him with heavier dosages some in the SAME Injection sites until he went into FULL CARDIC ARREST, they made him die a very slow Death to throw off Time of Death. I say Michael Jackson real time of death is between 9am and 12pm Joe Jackson is right that "Michael had BEEN Dead" and the Parmedics rumors that "he was dead when they got there" are TRUE, there is a 4 hour window that Doctors CANNOT call time of death and the Doctors that really murdered Michael know this, they call at a certain time because thats the time LEGALLY they have to call it when brought into an Emergency Room. The sad part that I feel is for the Fans who dont understand what has happened here. But for the so called Fans thats perpertrating and apart of this Conspiracy surfing the net under 10 different names same person and posting Negative, Riduclous Threads and Messages to sway these innocent loving Fans, we have a Prayer Group going that God have no MERCY on them because they are part of Michael's Murdered. Its time out for letting MURDERERS get AWAY with Murder wheter in a small Community, our Community or across this Nation, there are people trying to help Michael's Murderers get away with Murder but they want get away not this time, we are required by Law and God not to allow Murderers to get away with Murder, but some people have already sold their Soul and they know their End so they will do anything for Money. But we all will see Michael Jackson again and he will show and reveal to us exactly what happened to him on the morning of June 25, 2009 and it want be no ACCIDENT involved. I can tell from just reading the first line on a post those who are for Michael Jackson and really want the Truth and those who is against Michael Jackson and already know the Truth they are not hard to spot and recognize they may try to mix a little smpathy in the post but their overall message is, believe it was an Accident, SONY and AEG are GOOD Business People, The Executors are Good, Joe Jackson is Bad, like I said they know what they are doing but they shall reap the World Wind for It. Sometimes you would think this is a Michael Jackson Hate Forum instead of Fan Site. But they exposed themselves Well and so shall they in their Court Appearance trying to take Michael Jackson's Estate not only from Joe and Katherine Jackson but Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II these people could careless about these 3 children either, they have plans to Bankrupt their share of the Estate anyway, dont believe me just keep watching this unfold.

Those are some pretty specific details Moth2aFlame.....I hope they aren't true. :mello:

I'm wondering other peoples thoughts on something that's still bothering me to this day. :mello: Do you think all of this could have possibly occurred on June 25, 2009 for a reason, or is this day just coincidence? The reason I ask is this thread in the link below that another member remembered after Michaels passing and I brought it up again in the conspiracy thread in one of my posts because it bugs me. The person "back" talks in riddles throughout the thread and says a specific date "relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM", as well as some other eerie things. Where did they get June 25th date from? Am I reading too much into this? -_- What do you all think?

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30973

Well if anyone is waiting to get before God with the Gifts he gave Michael Jackson and he used them well, and expect God to tell them "Yes it was Accidental" I dont think so the scriptures say Romans 11:29

"For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance".

Not sure about the 25th other than he was to leave for London the following week and actually if he had made it to London and Performed there would have been NO stopping Michael the Whole World would have been behind him and he would have been making TV Appearances all over the World and Everyone would have seen and known for themself that he was not a Junkie Addict but a Healthy Well Composed Loving Man and Responsible Daddy, so I guess they couldnt let that happen, better having people believe he was shooting dope at 3am every morning with 3 children in the home thats a more believable story for Michael's Haters than actually Looking at a Healthy Drug-Free Michael Jackson . I know there are post on other sites that Aaliyagh August 25, James Brown December 25, Eartha Kitt December 25, Lisa LeftEye April 25 and Roger Troutman Zapp April 25. And of course Farrah Fawcett June 25 aka "as an Angel" and Michael aka "The Angel who Stands Behind God in Heaven", so two Angels died on the same day but only one of them is a Real Angel. I know 5 means Grace in any combinations and 2 + 5 = 7 which means Completion and Perfection.

Last edited:
Not sure about the 25th other than he was to leave for London the following week

If the first shows hadn't been rescheduled, he would have probably already been in London. But because the start of the concert series was pushed back because of production issues he was still in LA. It could have happened anywhere but did this happen in LA for a reason, like they never expected him to make it to London? :ermm:

If the first shows hadn't been rescheduled, he would have probably already been in London. But because the start of the concert series was pushed back because of production issues he was still in LA. It could have happened anywhere but did this happen in LA for a reason, like they never expected him to make it to London? :ermm:

Ill try to find out who the guy was probably one AEG Exec, but he was talking with Matt Lauer Today Show and he told him he and Michael where schedule to fly to London July 3, 2009. I thought about why in LA also with Michael already relocating to Nevada. Maybe the Pay-Off Judge is in LA County, someone reply to one of my post and said Mark Geragos said the "Judge in the Estate case is a friend to one of the fake Executors"

Last edited:
Not sure about the 25th other than he was to leave for London the following week and actually if he had made it to London and Performed there would have been NO stopping Michael the Whole World would have been behind him and he would have been making TV Appearances all over the World and Everyone would have seen and known for themself that he was not a Junkie Addict but a Healthy Well Composed Loving Man and Responsible Daddy, so I guess they couldnt let that happen, better having people believe he was shooting dope at 3am every morning with 3 children in the home thats a more believable story for Michael's Haters than actually Looking at a Healthy Drug-Free Michael Jackson .

You're absolutely right. And right after Michael announed his highly anticipated number of shows in London with so much confidence, I actually thought about all those haters, making fun of him and saying all those rumors and how IDIOTIC they would look when Michael finally hits that stage in London.

But I was also afraid if those haters would try to stop him :(

But then I just let it go since Michael was obviously sooo healthy like they said. And seeing the papz saying stuff like "When you going to London dog?" "Good luck in London!" And Kenny Ortega was tweeting every single day of how rehearsals were amazing and how Mike was amazing.

Who would have known that something very sinister was secretly being planned behind Michael's and everyone elses back? (and I believe more than one person was involved)

Well if anyone is waiting to get before God with the Gifts he gave Michael Jackson and he used them well, and expect God to tell them "Yes it was Accidental" I dont think so the scriptures say Romans 11:29

"For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance".

Not sure about the 25th other than he was to leave for London the following week and actually if he had made it to London and Performed there would have been NO stopping Michael the Whole World would have been behind him and he would have been making TV Appearances all over the World and Everyone would have seen and known for themself that he was not a Junkie Addict but a Healthy Well Composed Loving Man and Responsible Daddy, so I guess they couldnt let that happen, better having people believe he was shooting dope at 3am every morning with 3 children in the home thats a more believable story for Michael's Haters than actually Looking at a Healthy Drug-Free Michael Jackson . I know there are post on other sites that Aaliyagh August 25, James Brown December 25, Eartha Kitt December 25, Lisa LeftEye April 25 and Roger Troutman Zapp April 25. And of course Farrah Fawcett June 25 aka "as an Angel" and Michael aka "The Angel who Stands Behind God in Heaven", so two Angels died on the same day but only one of them is a Real Angel. I know 5 means Grace in any combinations and 2 + 5 = 7 which means Completion and Perfection.

I've read on another forum quite a lot of stuff about numbers especially about the number 7 and other stuff about symbols that freaked me out, but I can't recall it all.

Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

You're absolutely right. And right after Michael announed his highly anticipated number of shows in London with so much confidence, I actually thought about all those haters, making fun of him and saying all those rumors and how IDIOTIC they would look when Michael finally hits that stage in London.

But I was also afraid if those haters would try to stop him :(

But then I just let it go since Michael was obviously sooo healthy like they said. And seeing the papz saying stuff like "When you going to London dog?" "Good luck in London!" And Kenny Ortega was tweeting every single day of how rehearsals were amazing and how Mike was amazing.

Who would have known that something very sinister was secretly being planned behind Michael's and everyone elses back? (and I believe more than one person was involved)

What has been done to Michael Jackson is enough to start World Wars, and the plot is so entriquing the coverup so elaborate just Unbelieveable, and his death so horrible, I believe wholeheartdly they filmed the whole thing like a trophe, oh its a dvd somewhere of Michael Dying. They planned Michael's Murder for years, decades, like a poster said on another Forum "Michael didnt start having any problems until he purchased them DAMN catalogs", and Michael even told his sister they where trying to Murder him, all these times we saw Michael acting strange and confused they where Doping him, thats why its no doubt he was on Drugs, they where drugging him the entire time in his food and drinks, he used to drink Health drinks alot its no telling what they where putting in those. Michael must have been the Richest and Most POWERFUL Man in the Music Industry, Fake Lisa Marie married him thinking they where going to get Michael to sign her Daddies Catalog over to The Presleys, even Tommy Mottlo worked for him everyone worked for Michael Jackson and they HATED that, then they spent MILLIONS paying off Child Molestation Liars nothing work not even Murdering him will work they DAMN their own Soul in taking his Life, how do they think God is going to let them get away with his Murder. We just didnt pay enough attention to what Michael was telling and showing us. I want be DAMN now to help them COVER UP HIS MURDER. They better Enjoy spending their BLOODMONEY they are stealing from Michael Jackson Estate because they will spend their Eternity in Hell for Murdering Michael Jackson and everyone that didnt believe this BS will watch.

Last edited:

Another cry for help but ignored. This corraborates what Campbell Brown of CNN said the day after Michael died;Someone (i forget who, she had them on the phone i think) was saying Michael had told Frank Dileo he wasn't feeling well, the night before he died.

Damn! I can't believe how I almost forgot about that. Anyone remember that too?

CBS news talking about Michael now. How a law enforcement rep has told them that Dr Murray def did give him diprivan...! I'm watching it on Sky News in the UK. I swear they are going to make out Jackson was wrong for getting these doctors to get the drugs, Dr Murray made a mistake.... But I don't think that is the real truth at all.

^^ Thats a weird thread! But he could have died many dates, that make the number 7 is someway. 7, 16, 25...well maybe not so many after all..

I agree it could have been on any day, but specifically this person spoke of June 25th.....maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it just bugs me. -_-

Ill try to find out who the guy was probably one AEG Exec, but he was talking with Matt Lauer Today Show and he told him he and Michael where schedule to fly to London July 3, 2009. I thought about why in LA also with Michael already relocating to Nevada. Maybe the Pay-Off Judge is in LA County, someone reply to one of my post and said Mark Geragos said the "Judge in the Estate case is a friend to one of the fake Executors"

I think I said it in another post that they were friends but then I heard someone on another show say it's actually Brancas attorney who is friends/or knows the judge well. Who knows anymore, it seems everyone is linked in this.....it's like a tangled web of evil and deception.......

CBS news talking about Michael now. How a law enforcement rep has told them that Dr Murray def did give him diprivan...! I'm watching it on Sky News in the UK. I swear they are going to make out Jackson was wrong for getting these doctors to get the drugs, Dr Murray made a mistake.... But I don't think that is the real truth at all.

You are right that is not the Real Truth, because Michael Jackson wasnt asking anyone to get

him any DRUGS, he was to busy being the Greatest Daddy while those around him was

planning his Murder. Just more Lies, when you Murder someone you got to keep the Lying

going UNTIL one person just cant do it anymore its coming.

I agree it could have been on any day, but specifically this person spoke of June 25th.....maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it just bugs me. -_-

Lily, OMFG!!! I have tried to pm you but for come reason, I can't figure out the feature?

Thanks for that link about that thread from 2006! Damn! I read the entire thing. That person named "Back" was telling us something! That Riddle from 2006 was about Michael's unpcoming controversial Death=Murder. The clues 'Back" gave were significant to all we know now, for instance, the date of: June 25th, he./she referred to "Time" and ending post with "Keep watching", indicating that as of 2006 it hadn't happened yet but the occurence would happen in time. he/she said something to the effect of it going to be written down in history and in the history books, it would be written about. Soooooo creepy, especially now.
'back" also said something about a "Take Over". This is exactly what many of us including some Jackson family members believed he died for. Others wanting to take over his Estate.

You need to make a seperate thread for that link and what "Back" said. All fans should read that. It's eeeery. We need to decide what if anything we can do about that riddle being written on a MJ forum 2 years before his mysterious death. It's obvious is talking about a future killing and someone coming online 2 years before and given MJ fans a riddle to figure out. "Back' even knew the significance of 7/7. July 07. The date of Michael Jackson's memorial. How could that be? who was this person? wtf?

You are right that is not the Real Truth, because Michael Jackson wasnt asking anyone to get

him any DRUGS, he was to busy being the Greatest Daddy while those around him was

planning his Murder. Just more Lies, when you Murder someone you got to keep the Lying

going UNTIL one person just cant do it anymore its coming.

Well turns out that he WAS asking people get him stuff, unfortunately.

Back