Michael’s Cooker Talks About Working for MJ for Twenty Years!

Victoria

Proud Member
Michael’s cooker talks about working for MJ for twenty years!

This is a translation for the interview aired by a Brazilian channel with a lady who was a long time cooker for MJ and worked for him for about twenty years.
You can see her entire interview on the following address below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoRVP0hkXgo

Remy Vale Real it’s her name and she worked for Michael Jackson for twenty years.
She used to tell stories to Michael just to make sure he would eat the whole meal she prepared for him. She’s Brazilian and she has now 84 years old. She lives in Holywood and she started to work for him in the beginning of the 80’s. She has always felt like a mother to him.
She loves him and she misses him! She said, “he didn’t ate all kinds of food, he was picky and he loved vegetable pancakes”.
She used to make a Brazilian food named “feijoada” which is a dish of beans and pork but she used to change the pork meat with vegetables because he was a big time vegan. He also loved to eat watermelon, his favorite fruit. “He simply loved eating pieces of watermelons”.
“He enjoyed my meals very much”, she reminds. She was born in Minas gerais, a Brazilian state located at south, and she came to USA because she became famous due to her “Feijoada”, one of her favorite dishes and expertise. She reminds: “I used to make all kinds of beans to him and serve all with rice. I used to tell him stories to make him laugh and eat all the meal without focusing on food otherwise he would not want to eat the whole food in his dish”, she laughs. “He was very playful and he started to pretend he was a kid, so I took advantage of that situation to spoil him all the time” I used to say: “my baby, you have to eat all or mama here will feel very sad”. “He laughed and laughed and he did eat all”. “I tried to see his happiness covering behind him but he seemed sad sometimes.” She recalls. “Once he had to cancel four or five concerts because he was feeling weak. His legs had no strength and he had to recover.” He didn’t eat much at that time”.

The journalist: (Leaving his recent home) This it’s the route Michael used to make when he left his house…we are just ten minutes away from the fancy Beverly Hills shopping stores. But recently Michael wasn’t leaving his house to shopping, he was doing often visits to his plastic surgeon at the Roxbury Medical Center, and used to be surrounded by fans which he attended the way he could. At the other side of the street, it’s the building of his dermatologist, located at the second floor, and at the bottom part of the same building there’s a pharmacy where Michael used to buy some of his medications. He once spent a large amount of money with meds and one of those could be the reason of his passing.

In was in this clinic on the other side of the street, that Michael met the mother of the two of his children, Debbie Rowe, who used to work for his doctor. In the back part of the pharmacy, there’s a coffee house and a lady who works there, knows Michael a lot. She said: “I never met anyone as gentle as Michael in this world. He was so childish and innocent person. He had no evil. He loved to play around with people. He was a kid”. He used a special wax to maintain his hair. He made a perm and used wax afterwards.”

The journalist: What surprised those who worked with Michael Jackson was that he was doing the rehearsals until late in the night just wo days before he suffered a cardiac arrest.
He was training with his team of choreographers and dancers for his upcoming UK tour and according to a few insiders, Michael wasn’t feeling very well but at the same time he was feeling happy and radiant with the new series of concerts that he would be doing in a few days from there.

Alexandre Magno is a dancer and he used to work in a few clips with Michael and he was told of Michael’s passing by a friend who worked in the tour rehearsals. He was ok on stage and everybody thought things were fine and then all of a sudden two days later, out of nowhere, he had gone. It was shocking! “I don’t want to believe that he’s gone. I simply don’t”

Remy keeps her tears for herself. “I don’t accept the world without Michael Jackson” She says.” It’s going to be hard”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoRVP0hkXgo

Last edited:
Re: Michael’s cooker talks about working for MJ for twenty years!

aww... that's so sweet of her....
That just made me sad...This world did not deserve Michael...

MJ was just never a big eater (I think i stole Katherine's words). That was sweet.

I watched this interview when it was aired here. She's such a sweet lady. I wanted to hug her!
And I just could not ever imagine Michael would love feijoada! It's so good ( I love it!)but it is a "heavy" food... lol And I remember that when he came to Rio to recod TDCAU he always asked for watermelon juice at the hotel. Chicken and watermelon juice.

:)

I think I've seen MJ with a plate of watermelon in front of him in one of those recent photos that were published in the tribute magazines. But I can't remember where I've seen it. lol

I watched this interview when it was aired here. She's such a sweet lady. I wanted to hug her!
And I just could not ever imagine Michael would love feijoada! It's so good ( I love it!)but it is a "heavy" food... lol And I remember that when he came to Rio to recod TDCAU he always asked for watermelon juice at the hotel. Chicken and watermelon juice.

:)

I remember that too, Daniele! He loved that fruit! Remy it's a wonderful lady indeed!

Wait, Michael's a vegetarian? I always thought he loved KFC! Nothing's better than a little Kentucky Fried Chicken.

:yes:

Thnaks for posting this. Imagine all her great memories :wub:

That was very sweet
and she was very kind to Michael
It comforts me when i read articles like this

thanks for sharing - it's beautiful!

It means he permed his hair and put some gel on it :)

its just the translation is a little odd )

Thanks for sharing and providing the translation. I remember her from another article posted on here some time ago. She said MJ liked her greens the best, too. Sweet lady.

Aww she's right about accepting the world without Michael in it. :(

It means he permed his hair and put some gel on it :)

its just the translation is a little odd )

hahaha, that's what I thought, thanks.

wow thanx 4 that

Aww that was sweet, thanks for posting

Wait, Michael's a vegetarian? I always thought he loved KFC! Nothing's better than a little Kentucky Fried Chicken.

:yes:

I came back from London and got crazy about KFC! I LOVE it! We don't have KFC in Brazil and that makes me desesperated! lol They opened here a time ago but they had to close because people didn't use to eat there! Hello??? SILLY THEM!!! Are these people from another planet??!!! (I'm Brazilian :p).

And yes, Michael really loved KFC too. That guy (he is so famous and I forgot the name right now! OMG!! lol) in the funeral even mentioned he and Michael eating KFC one night. Maybe Michael was vegetarian at a certain time in life... I'm not sure but I think I already readed about this some years ago... I don't remember, so I can't confirm. The fact is that in the 90's he used to eat at least chicken and crab (he ate crab with Lisa Marie at the Ivy in L.A.).

I learned something new about Michael today :)
thanks for sharing

I came back from London and got crazy about KFC! I LOVE it! We don't have KFC in Brazil and that makes me desesperated! lol They opened here a time ago but they had to close because people didn't use to eat there! Hello??? SILLY THEM!!! Are these people from another planet??!!! (I'm Brazilian :p).

And yes, Michael really loved KFC too. That guy (he is so famous and I forgot the name right now! OMG!! lol) in the funeral even mentioned he and Michael eating KFC one night. Maybe Michael was vegetarian at a certain time in life... I'm not sure but I think I already readed about this some years ago... I don't remember, so I can't confirm. The fact is that in the 90's he used to eat at least chicken and crab (he ate crab with Lisa Marie at the Ivy in L.A.).
Hah! Maybe I'll ship you a pack of fried chicken and a few potato wedges for a side, though, I don't think it'll be to pleasing by the time it gets there!

:cheeky:

Thanks for vdo link and translation :) so happy to read article like this

Everyone knows the world isnt the same without Michael. He was so cool and so gentle for everyone. He got sometimes so furious but it was always for a reason...

That really was sweet. Well, we all know Michael was the sweetest ever.

I've been saying the same thing ever since.....that I can't imagine a world without Michael...it's like imagining it without rivers and such.

Thank you :flowers:

Back