Jackson family May Be Allowed Burial at Neverland Ranch

gee mr. barack the kids really wanted to come and see mike....please, for them to have to ask permission. sorry but u don't put someone somewhere where u can't be sure u can keep it. what if they lose teh ranch? what if barack wants to buy the rest?

this is a place mj grew to hate. so wtf? y isthis even an issue

i have a feeling some want him there soley so it can be a graceland type circus and they can 'finally go to neverland'

sorry but that ain't neverland so mj can't be buried at neverland. he'll be put at sycamore llc....the days of nvr are long damn gone

Second think about Princess Diana's island in England, she is getting the peace and rest that she needs by being buried close to her fans but yet far enough way that it would be hard to deface her grave or unearth her.

I really love this idea for Mike.

I'm not a fan of him being buried there. He had stated Neverland wasn't considered 'home' for him anymore. He has said he would visit Neverland, but could never live there after what the scum did to it.

oh. well that be nice but unless they acn buy a chunk of catalina island, i don't see them doing that. he needs to be w/in reach of his kids. they need to be able to see him and visit him if they so choose

gee mr. barack the kids really wanted to come and see mike....please, for them to have to ask permission. sorry but u don't put someone somewhere where u can't be sure u can keep it. what if they lose teh ranch? what if barack wants to buy the rest?

this is a place mj grew to hate. so wtf? y isthis even an issue

Exactly. They want to be able to grieve, you can't do that when you feel you have restrictions. Don't know if there would be any bythe owners, but then again, we don't know who to trust now do we?

And yes, what if things don't fall into place and they have to exume the body....god..

And yes, MJ had ill feelings about the place, so why would he want his childern expossed to taht feeling all over again...it stopped being a home for them. Making them return to a place that they had termoil in order to pay homage to their father...just doesn't seem right. *sighs* :no:

I think it's selfish to want him buried at Neverland, selfish of fans and any family who's main goal is to go "Graceland" with it. This is just my opinion. If someone told me they hated their home, never wanted to return there, what do I look like putting them there in death? Why should his kids have to deal with "us" when they're trying to visit their dads site. I think that's such a private thing, I don't even like when people stop at the cemetery because they saw my car...I'm there trying to visit my grandmother, those are private moments and it is not fair to ask that the kids sacrifice and put him three hours away and not have any privacy when they go see him. I just don't understand that thought process, I wouldn't want it for my kids if I had any, I wouldn't want someone to take my parents 3 hrs away. To me, Neverland was Michael, yea I want to see it someday but it's not the same, HE made that place what it was, his presence did. The fact that it isn't even owned by the family in majority is too risky also. Give Mike and his fam their privacy, he could hardly get it in life, I think he more than deserves it now.

Ok they don't need the whole property, they just need the section of it with the house on it. I would think that the out come of the estate should allow them to buy back that part of the property from the other holders. MJ stopped the sale and auction of the stuff from Neverland for a reason. He might have still had feelings for the place. Additionally as far as the island is concern a manmade island in the center of a pond like that isn't going to take that much work and not to much money. Secondly the family would be able to get on to the island buy a small boat or some such thing. This is how Dianna's brother and family get to her grave site. I think that it would be an incredibly peaceful place for MJ and the kids to visit privately.

I understand the idea of being able to see other stars graves but that is what I was talking about before the increased traffic to any cemetary by burying MJ there is going to cause trouble for the cemetary because people will be wandering all over the place. In addition to the stars that you are talking about there are going to be some general people buried in the cemetary and there are going to be families that get upset over the traffic and wear and tear of their loved ones grave sites which is bound to happen. I would suppect that in time the cemetary would have to ask the family to move him. I don't think that anybody family or otherwise would want to go through all of this again. Once he is buried he should stay buried.

We may not want to look at this from a common sense point of view because we care about MJ and his feelings but I think in the end we and the family are going to have too look at Neverland as the best place for him to rest eternally

Why should his kids have to deal with "us" when they're trying to visit their dads site. I think that's such a private thing, I don't even like when people stop at the cemetery because they saw my car...I'm there trying to visit my grandmother, those are private moments and it is not fair to ask that the kids sacrifice and put him three hours away and not have any privacy when they go see him. I just don't understand that thought process...

Are you assuming Neverland would be open to the public 24/7? Of course it wouldn't be. There would be plenty of ample time for the kids to visit his resting place when Neverland is closed, or even have it closed whenever they wish to visit him. Not a problem at all. If anything, Neverland would afford more privacy to his children to visit Michael than any public cemetery ever would. Neverland can be completely closed for the children to visit, something that will never happen in a public cemetery. The chances of his children having to deal with fans while visiting Michael is zero at Neverland, but is something that could not be controlled on public property like a cemetery.

Also, have you seen pictures of Jim Morrison's grave site? It is in a public cemetery and is littered with graffiti. Can you imagine the things some people would write on Michael's grave if he was buried in a public place and didn't have at least one guard specifically assigned to his grave every moment of the day and night (which we all know is never going to happen)? Again, I believe Neverland is the best available option.

I agree that we can feel guilty of wanting him in NV because we want to visit. And I agree with Karen that since "other" people we know who are the majority holders of NV, this may not be a good idea. But, on the other hand, I think Michael would want us near, as he so much did during his life. And I am not sure he totally hated the place after 2005. He told my friend on the phone that he still thought with nostalgia about the place, and he was very animated...dunno.. I'd say if NV had been his, would be a good idea..

You're welcome Serenity. I do understand your concern for Prince, Paris and Blanket. The decision of where Michael should be buried is a very difficult one. I hope an answer is decided upon soon and there will be no bickering among family members. Perhaps they should ask the three people to whom it matters most, his children, and try to accommodate their wishes and not worry about what anyone else thinks. I'm sure no matter where his final resting place may be, it will make some people happy and others not.

I think they should make it like a Graceland. I want to go to a place where I can pay my respects to Michael. Neverland is perfect for this. I think it would be an amazing feeling to visit the home of Michael Jackson for over 18 years. It just has him written all over it. I hope it eventually works out so he can be buried there.

Apart of me thinks it would be nice if it was turned like graceland, but mike said he didnt wanna go bck there..so im undecied bout this

I believe this is a wonderful idea. Why? Because it's guarded twenty-four seven. We can't just bury Michael in some cemetary, I mean, I'm afraid that people would dig up the grave or something, it's happened before. It's the safest place for Michael to be buried at this particular moment. We'll also be able to visit him easily too and walk through his beautiful home. I'm sure that's what he would of wanted, he wanted us to be happy.

This may be to harsh for some of you sorry, delete if you feel, but this IMO.

I'm sorry but I totaly disagree,

He never wanted to go back there. The only reason why its still there is b/c jermaine hooked him up w/ that tom tom guy (a snake in the grass IMO) linked with AEG and the other devils that killed MJ). Why all of sudden they want to fix it up? Why Jermaine pushing Neverland so much? It was all in their plan to kill him. LAPD turned something so beautiful into something ugly and MJ couldn't stand it. That's why he wanted to find something else (Wonderland in Vegas). There is a lot of money to be made in laying Michael to rest in Neverland and turning it into a museum. Please all the loyal fans do not buy into this. They are playing us. They killed our beloved MJ to make money off of him. We can honor him, but not like this. I will never give my money to anyone who had a part in taking him away from us. I would burn that tainted Neverland to the ground first.

I agree that we can feel guilty of wanting him in NV because we want to visit. And I agree with Karen that since "other" people we know who are the majority holders of NV, this may not be a good idea. But, on the other hand, I think Michael would want us near, as he so much did during his life. And I am not sure he totally hated the place after 2005. He told my friend on the phone that he still thought with nostalgia about the place, and he was very animated...dunno.. I'd say if NV had been his, would be a good idea..
smh honestly? i feel guilt is the appropriate emotion for wanting someting and maybe doing something u know someone doesn't want

y'all act like forrest lawn is a normal cemetary on the way to tha sto'.....it's guarded, many celebs are buried there, and if he has a crypt, then they can't mess w/him.

u need clearance. u need to be on the list. u can only go to a certain area. and u can'tlook around. so how, prey tell, will his grave get messed w/?

Michael should find his resting place somewhere where his kids want him to be and they can find the most comfort.
I don't care where that is. It's up to the family to decide about this and I hope they will soon. Whatever their decision will be I'll respect it for the sake of Michaels peace.

Neverland... or better Sycamore bla ranch will be used for making money for sure anyways (that's to be sure cuz of those major owners now). It's not Michaels Neverland Ranch anymore, it doesn't even belong to the children or the Jacksons anymore.
If that's an apropriate place for a grave... well enjoy being there whoever needs... Michael will be wherever we all like to think of him, remember him, talk to him anyways... but as long as he was alive I didn't see him liking or even caring about that ranch or beautiful piece of land anymore and yeah it is beautiful there but for sure there are other beautiful pieces somewhere else also he thought. He very much seemed to prefer being anywhere else just not there anymore.
Still again, if he'd be burried there, I'd respect it... that will then hopefully be really the last time one will sell him and profit by pushing him around no matter if he wants or not.

I mean, hey why should Michael will be burried probably in Vegas and someone will build a hotel around him to wrench really the last cent out of Michael...how nice uh?!

Last edited:
Back