Today Show Recordings of Michael- Fearful of Dr. Thome

mosaic

Proud Member
Typing as I watch so this will be rough draft.

Frank DiLeo and June Gatlin (Michael's spiritual advisor) comment on

Recordings dated 9/23/08 by June Gatlin with Michae's permission so she says.

Michael complaining about not being able to talk to lawyers and accountants but had to go through Thome. Says Thome was emotionally abusive isolated him from associates and family.

Jermaine introduced Thome in 2008 when Michael was fragile and depressed.

Thome says he saved Neverland from foreclosure and loved him.

Negotiated comeback tour with AEG.

Court documents from 1990 reveal fraudulent real estate from Thome

Not a medical doctor

Frank DiLeo said Thome had complete control over Michael's finances. Signing checks for Michael.

Thome's people threaten lives of auctioneers because of disupte over auction

After that Michael severed ties with official letter dated 5/5/08 saying Thome no longer authorized to rep him

Thome still tried to conduct business on Michael's behalf even after death

I'll try to find a link to report and update this thread.

DEA considering federal sanctions against Dr. Klein and investigating pharmacy next door to Klein's office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVBynx2zkRE

Last edited:
If someone else finds the link first please post it.

I always had a bad feeling about Thome. I wonder how Jermaine got to know him?

I always felt somethin was fishy bout tohme

I always had a bad feeling about Thome. I wonder how Jermaine got to know him?

I personally don't trust Jermaine so it doesn't surprise me that he knew someone like that. But that's just my opinion.

I personally don't trust Jermaine so it doesn't surprise me that he knew someone like that. But that's just my opinion.

I don't want to speak badly about Jermaine as he has lost his brother and its a difficult time for him. However I wonder whether he was naive about things and maybe he didn't operate in Michael's best interest whether consciously or subconsciously. I know Jermaine always wanted to get back intot he spotlight but I don't think he'd go so far as getting someone like Thome to influence/emotionally abuse Michael. I just don't know.

Oh no I don't think that. I just think he can shady at times and that might attract other shady people like Tohme.

Typing as I watch so this will be rough draft.

Frank DiLeo and June Gatlin (Michael's spiritual advisor) comment on

Recordings dated 9/23/08 by June Gatlin with Michae's permission so she says.

Michael complaining about not being able to talk to lawyers and accountants but had to go through Thome. Says Thome was emotionally abusive isolated him from associates and family.

Jermaine introduced Thome in 2008 when Michael was fragile and depressed.

Thome says he saved Neverland from foreclosure and loved him.

Negotiated comeback tour with AEG.

Court documents from 1990 reveal fraudulent real estate from Thome

Not a medical doctor

Frank DiLeo said Thome had complete control over Michael's finances. Signing checks for Michael.

Thome's people threaten lives of auctioneers because of disupte over auction

After that Michael severed ties with official letter dated 5/5/08 saying Thome no longer authorized to rep him

Thome still tried to conduct business on Michael's behalf even after death

I'll try to find a link to report and update this thread.

DEA considering federal sanctions against Dr. Klein and investigating pharmacy next door to Klein's office.

What is a federal sanction?

They need to investigate whether or not it was really just $5.5 million of Michael's money that Tohme had.

can someone rip this video?

I remember the misterious Tohme, discussion we had here, and yes, there was a talk, that he was fired. But than, he was back, saying Michael was in great health...

This is pretty breaking.. there's nothing speculative about this, the audio speaks for itself.

i remember Tohme saying, "lets not talk about me, I'm a nobody, lets talk about Michael Jackson." You guys were right!

Why Would MJ give his adviser permission to audio record him?

It just shows once more that a rich man can't trust anybody. Father, wife, brother, best friend...nobody.
Julius Caesar was stabbed by Brutus, his best friend. He fell to the floor with knives in his back and said: Et tu? Brute? - Then fall Caesar

I listened to the tapes and it does sound like Michael :cry: I knew he was stressed out about his managers and lawsuits and everything, his whole life was a mess with no one to make order in it and I always wondered how is he handling so many shady people in his life
Michael was a big superstructure with no foundation...it must've been so scary to live his kind of life

Why Would MJ give his adviser permission to audio record him?

yeah honestly it made me imediately think of this person who fooled ppl into contact with a Michael Jackson impersonator. Everbody thought they'd be on the phone with him...

I mean it still can be true of cuz and it still can be Michael, yes no doubt... but to me it's proving nothing.

And also I have to admit seeing Frank DiLeo trying to look holier than the pope makes me aggressive... it does!
I would so love to jump on him till he finally at least once will say the truth or will just... :blowup:

I can't wait for the interview with him and mjjc!

she said it was with his permission but I'm pretty sure it wasn't, but either way that's Michael's voice and what he says is real
by the way didn't Thome say he had 5 million$ MJ had given him? how do we know he didn't take the money himself he was signing checks for MJ right?

Is Jermaine still associated with Tohme does anyone know? What worries me if this is true is Tohme's links to Colony Capital(who own most of Neverland) and Philip Anschutz, owner of AEG. If you haven't already read this article I posted in this thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72708 (or link to article which was printed before Michael died in the LA Times here - http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1)
It made me think after reading that and knowing of all their links 'were they planning on opening Neverland like Graceland and is that why Jermaine(friend of Tohme) was pushing for a burial there as it would bring more profit. I mean if this clip of Michael talking is true then WHY was Tohme at the hospital with Jermaine when Michael died when he'd been fired...?!

Wow, this is really scary. But I'm glad this is coming out. I think.

Is Jermaine still associated with Tohme does anyone know? What worries me if this is true is Tohme's links to Colony Capital(who own most of Neverland) and Philip Anschutz, owner of AEG. If you haven't already read this article I posted in this thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72708 (or link to article which was printed before Michael died in the LA Times here - http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1)
It made me think after reading that and knowing of all their links 'were they planning on opening Neverland like Graceland and is that why Jermaine(friend of Tohme) was pushing for a burial there as it would bring more profit. I mean if this clip of Michael talking is true then WHY was Tohme at the hospital with Jermaine when Michael died when he'd been fired...?!

yeah.. why the hell was this guy hanging around the hosiptal? when he'd been fired

at least we have some actual audio to back up what we all knew already

Back