The I-Spy Game! :)

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
This is a fun game I was playing with my family the other night :).. It's really simple.. The I-Spy game with Michael Jackson's videos. Someone says I Spy (insert object here) and has to tell what MJ era the video is from and the next person has to guess what video the object is in. So here's the first one...

This one is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY easy haha :p

I Spy a $100 Bill...
Invincible Era

no no its from dangerous era dirty diana is bad era!!! the videos from dangerous era would singles from dangerous. get it now? haha! and ur is impossible!! lol every MJ video has glitter in it.. lol esp otw videos! but im gonna say Rock With You on this one :p so go again guess mine :)

no no its from dangerous era dirty diana is bad era!!! the videos from dangerous era would singles from dangerous. get it now? haha! and ur is impossible!! lol every MJ video has glitter in it.. lol esp otw videos! but im gonna say Rock With You on this one :p so go again guess mine :)

okay the video is fromt he dangerous era i think i get it now..and ur guess was right...my guess is gonna be who is it. for some reason that video came to mind when i think diana lol

damn >_<

oh well the rain falling is stranger in moscow.

I spy anime- HIStory era.

Back