Dr. Conrad Murray Attends Church in Houston, Crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying he is innocent, im saying that we can accuse a guy when we are not sure what happen. I would love that he will be fairly judge in court.

With all your due respect... do you mean he is crying because of Michael?

And how do you know that? If we ask people here not to judge before this man is proven guilty, then I can also ask not to judge him innocent for just him crying here. He might have been crying for any single thing!!

Sorry, but for me, this means nothing at all in relation to his actions. I will follow you: we CAN'T JUDGE. So I won't judge him innoce just for one footage of him crying.

Let's better wait.

So he's crying (although I don't see it)? So what? No-one knows why he was emotional - it could have been a very moving service. I've cried endless tears since 25th June when he killed the first love of my life... will I get his sympathy?

This is typical PR looking for sympathy. Well, they won't get it from me. The day he cries whilst confessing his crimes will be the day I start to feel anything other than contempt for this man.

I KNOW!!!

What an idiot!!

If I was him in that situation and mj was dying I would have been like "Holy (beep) This is Michael Jackson!! Call 911!!" < (maybe mj would be alive if he called when he found him and not like THREE HOURS LATER!!!!!!!)

lol i was joking when i said that but can u imagine? like how u kill the biggest entertainer alive? he can't run off to any country because EVERYONE loves MJ lmao! omg this is making me laugh poor thing :(

lol i was joking when i said that but can u imagine? like how u kill the biggest entertainer alive? he can't run off to any country because EVERYONE loves MJ lmao! omg this is making me laugh poor thing :(

I knew you were joking and I laughed cause I was thinking just that but I mean...SOMEONE must have said that to him by now!

If Murray went out and killed Michael on purpose, if it was an pre-meditated, then hell yes, I'd be agreeing with all of you. I would be the first to say put him in a jail cell and let him rot in hell. However, I'm gonna say something that I know I will be attacked for, and I don't know why I feel this way, but I just don't feel comfortable attacking him over an accident. I think that's wrong because he is human and humans make mistakes. Not one person on this planet is perfect. Now, don't misunderstand me because I DO want justice for Michael, I want Murray to be punished, but I don't understand the people who are sending him death threats and such. Like I've said before, I don't believe Murray is an evil wicked murderer. He is just incredibly, incredibly stupid.
but he spent one hour on the phone after he found out MJ was not breathing before calling 911. That's not stupid. That's irresponsible and mistreatment of another human's life. And he shows no sign of remorse. All he ever did is blame MJ blame others for the situation and tried his best to cover up his guilty self so please dont ever give the 'no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes' excuse to defend him. MJ's death would not happen if not for his negligence and nonchalant attitude towards his patients. And, I wouldn't be as angry if he just repent and said he's wrong and he's sorry that his unprofessionalism took MJ's life.

God, just listen to yourselves!!

I know your all extremely angry at Murray, heck I am too! But damnit, take a good look at your posts!! All these hateful words..All of you laughing at him and insulting him...It makes you no better than a god damn hater!!

I am in NO WAY defending Murray...I DO believe he should pay for what he done...But I don't want him dead and I don't wish anything harmful on him, physically or emotionally!

Didn't Michael's message of love and forgivness mean ANYTHING to you guys? Be the stronger person!!

I know forgiving him will be an extremely hard thing to do....But to forgive, takes love for our race...It's easy to hate...Really easy...But it takes a strong person to forgive...Wasen't that Michael's message?

It'll take alot of time...and alot of healing...But don't rule out forgiving this man just yet...No matter the verdict...I will try and forgive him...Because thats what Michael would have wanted us to do...and I plan on following his message..

In order to forgive, we need to know for sure who did the wrong. So far, Murray says he is innocent. If he is innocent, what should we forget him for?

Let's wait and see. I am glad there are people showing their big hearts in this matter, it really says a lot about you and your strenght. But for some other people is not that easy when there is really no 100% FACTUAL information so far. We can be here and there just trying to make sense of the chunks of info we get, but so far, nothing is 100% real... aside from the facts that MJ dind't die for natural causes, Murray didn't appear right in 2 days, or 3, I don't remember, and that Murrady did give MJ the drugs and MJ was killed by those drugs... interesting facts, anyway.

So I would say the time to forget has not yet arrived, for there is much we don't know. First we would need to know what happened, why, who did it. There are many questions unanswered. And as far as we don't have most of the picture (for I doubt we will ever get the whole picture), it's too difficult to forget just for the sake of forgiveness.

Real forgiveness comes from the heart and from the mind. And yes, it takes time and understanding.

Please... At what point do you see him crying in that video? I don't even see fake alligator tears... Smart lawyering is all this is, playing to the sympathy of the public. This man gets absolutely no sympathy from me, ever. All IMO.

I know your all extremely angry at Murray, heck I am too! But damnit, take a good look at your posts!! All these hateful words..All of you laughing at him and insulting him...It makes you no better than a god damn hater!!

I am in NO WAY defending Murray...I DO believe he should pay for what he done...But I don't want him dead and I don't wish anything harmful on him, physically or emotionally!

Didn't Michael's message of love and forgivness mean ANYTHING to you guys? Be the stronger person!!

i would rather agree with you. i dont want to judge him, i dont hate him, i just dont wanna know nothing about him.

the only thing that i would add - i certainly dont want him to do the same to other people.

Please... At what point do you see him crying in that video? I don't even see fake alligator tears... Smart lawyering is all this is, playing to the sympathy of the public. This man gets absolutely no sympathy from me, ever.

It could very well just be a trick. A "smart" move for sympathy in the public.

It could easily just be a set-up.

The camera is there. who takes a camera to church?? And this is not recorded with a mobilephone. And he lives under earth in fear of his life he says. Why then be in front of the church where everyone can see him?

It's weird.

I still think "innocent until proven guilty"... but whatever really happened...I still want to smack the man upside the head.

whack-murray.gif

Please... At what point do you see him crying in that video? I don't even see fake alligator tears... Smart lawyering is all this is, playing to the sympathy of the public. This man gets absolutely no sympathy from me, ever. All IMO.
Well i think all, most people knows those are planned things... he even did a video, remember??? Smart lawyering, very well said... and no so smart cause most people dont believe him, sorry dr Murray, but you killed a man, it was negligence at least, it was your job to take care of him, does he even know, realizes what he did??? he was playing with fire, he was a doctor he knew anything could have happened, Michael trusted him, and look how he ended... this was a serious doctor right, good doctors kill their patients right??? yeah right....

dont be so mean? his ass needs to be put under the damn jail...thats me being nice btw

I hate to say it, but I don't think Dr. Murray will every be arrested. If the police had anything on him, he would've been in jail by now. Murray didn't know Michael Jackson for that long and it shouldn't be hard for the police to investigate Murray's and Michael's short relationship. And if other people were involved then how come Murray isn't talking. If other people weren't involved, I'm sure they would have kept an eye on Murray. Hell everybody around Michael was ALWAYS keeping an eye on everybody else.

Saw this earlier. Hmmmm convenient that a news team were there whilst he did so. PR at its finest. Cry all you want, its not going to get you off the hook Murray.

The man hasn't even apologized to the family.

Innocent until proven guilty but the fact is a patient died under his care.

Ok, you guys are gonna be made at me, but think this for one second...

it was Michael who give him permission to administrate all the drugs to help him sleep...

Please don´t kill me but its true, the only one who had the power to decide that was Michael

Yes but the doctor took an oath to do no harm, where you're not supposed to give a patient anything they shouldn't have even if asked. At the end of the day it is the doctor who failed to do his job properly.

Did you not watch the news the past 5 months?? A man is DEAD, and he died in the hands of the man you obviously have a lot of sympathy for. Three children are ORPHANED, and this man hasnt even expressed he's sorry.

I totally agree with you.

Especially since I had lost my grandmother almost 9 years ago to her last doctor she had. My grandmother was doing really well that Christmas Night when I went to go see her in the hospital. But 12 days later she had died. I know her doctor had cause her death. Because no one can go from doing really well to really worst that quickly. Dr. Death is just like my grandmother's last doctor they have no regaurds for their patients well being. They should be rotting the rest of their lives away in prison. Instead of still being able to pratice medicine where they could kill another person's loved one. I don't have one single ounce of symphony or compassion for that guy that killed Michael Jackson. He don't deserve it not now and most certainly not ever.

Ha! Some of the comments in this thread....

Anyway, all of my mercy for those who have committed wrongdoing against Michael Jackson -- whether intentionally or unintentionally -- died on June 25 2009.

"Only god can judge him?" Nah. If that were the case, why would we even need local, state or federal laws? I won't put this all on God. A "man" committed this act and he should be held accountable in his lifetime by "man".

There may be some serious suspicions on the side of the police that Murray was not acting alone in this case, for all we know. I'm not ready (yet) to jump on the cops. (...I said 'yet')

Murray isn't innocent until proven guilty. He has already admitted to giving Mike the medication that ended his life. This isn't an allegation where there is one person's word against another person's.

There is irrefutable evidence that a man is dead. There is irrefutable evidence that the person who gave him the medication that killed him admitted to doing so. The problem is (1) figuring out to what extent they can hold him responsible for the act and (2) the cops (i hope) want to make sure there are no loopholes or technicalities which would let him get out of being held responsible for this.

A person can only be tried ONE time for the murder of a specific human being. If they mess this up, they will literally have millions of people around the world in a fury over their screw up.

In the spirit of Michael Jackson?.... The spirit of Michael Jackson always sought out justice, fairness and responsibility. These are all the things Murray is try to avoid.

If he wants someone to extend the courtesy of 'the benefit of the doubt' -- something so thoroughly withheld from the very person he killed -- he should ask for mercy from Michael Jackson himself. He damn sure ain't gettin it from me.

I also agree that there's no way he's cried more than we did on June 25, 26,27... All of July.. All of August... All of September... All of October... November...20, 21, 22, 23... 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012...

Its over. This is it. Literally. There will be no more MJ eras. No more fantastical videos sparked from whatever Mike's imagination would have come up with next year, or the year after that, or the year after that. He won't be able to use technologies yet to be created, he won't be able to sing songs yet to be thought of, he won't be able to walk his daughter down the aisle, or talk to his sons about being discriminating in choosing the right person to spend the rest of their lives with.

The amount of things which have been wiped out is immeasurable. So he can cry like the b_tch he is in front of all the cameras he wants. His tears don't mean anything in comparison.

Last edited:
I'm so exhausted. I don't have the energy to hate Conrad Murray, I'm too sad. BUT this man definitely anesthetized my MJ to death because of sheer stupidity and then probably tried to cover it up - I cannot and will never forgive that, never ever ever.

Soooo.......who told FOX news Murray was going to be at that specific Church at that specific time so they can tape him???

And it's wierd how he sits at the very front of the Church where everyone can see and notice him.

And then at the very end when he gets in the car, he's back to normal like nothing ever happened.

Murray will never cry as much as we did on June 25th.

I have to say, something tells me it was planned, just like the interview he did last time.

yes it wouldn't surprise me if he did it on purpose I always felt like he's trying to get sympathy

Oh he's crying poor guy....I'm crying too does anybody give a shit? no! michael cried too did anybody care? no
this kind of stuff makes me sick and the media is absolutely disgusting for defending Murray I always knew they'd be on his side

WHO CARES? Michael is dead and this man has not apologized or expressed any remorse since June 25th. He's crying for himself.........I wish that waste of space would just disappear.

I am not sure if he is crying cause Michael is dead or cause his life is in shambles right now. But I am gonna say this when I do anything wrong and is caught or found out I we all react the way he his reacting. We feel bad and pitifull, IT DOES NOT MEAN WE DID NOT DO THE BAD THING, IT DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD NOT REAP WHAT WE SOW.

I do feel bad for him, but my mind goes back to 6/25 and how he left MJ unattended. Then try to cover up the whole thing by heating up the hose to keep the body warm, calling prince form a aliby, not calling 911. Yes he made a mistake but his action after he made the mistake was premeditated and selfish.

And lets not start this thing about MJ was the one to ask for the. The same way MJ asked for it is the same way Murray could of said NO. And if a doctor had not introduce MJ to this drug he would of never knew about this.

Michael Jackson was doing this tour for the fans, he stayed away from touring for 12 years cause he knows he has to use this drug to tour. And probaly knew the risk involved in taking it. But the 02 thing happen unexpecptedly with all those ticket sales he had no chice but to go along. So he called dr Murray, only saw $ and did not contemplate the serousness of what job he was accepting.

So Murray is sad now does not change what he as done, hence he will have to pay.

Great post Whisper. I also think this is PR (incredible - not in a good way - and rather thinly veiled PR). The guy obviously looks for sympathy, I mean, how often are TV cameras in a church? I also can't help but think Murray is indirectly responsible for the fans' suicides. In my eyes he is morally responsible even if there were other underlying reasons in addition to Michael's death. He's death was likely the last straw and Mr Murray brought that on. Murray certainly deserves a trial, the sooner the better. An arrest should be imminent if they ask me (obviously they don't). However, I too want the case to be as watertight as it can be for Murray to be convicted for his actions.

Soooo.......who told FOX news Murray was going to be at that specific Church at that specific time so they can tape him???

And it's wierd how he sits at the very front of the Church where everyone can see and notice him.

And then at the very end when he gets in the car, he's back to normal like nothing ever happened.

Murray will never cry as much as we did on June 25th.

I have to say, something tells me it was planned, just like the interview he did last time.
I think it was planned.
bluetopez said:
Fox news..............That said it all right there! *leaves Thread*
Yep, I feel the same way.

Remember that video months ago where he was really scared cause he had gotten threatening messages?! He didn't even mention Michael once. He is crying becuse his career and life will be over, but he doesn't care about MJ at all. If he did we wouldn't be in this situation. He only used Michael for cash, and now he's playing the victim, just like the rest of the scumbags in Michael's life.

Michaels fans seem to be really hurtful and mean at times. I am quite surprised at this since Michaels message was L.O.V.E. and quite frankly, it saddens me that so many of you are quick to hang this man out to dry with a vengeance so quickly.

We don't know what his lawyers told him and I am sure they told him not to say anything about Michael. There are legal reasons for this. He can not admit guilt. Thats just how it is. He's in a very hot spot and knew he would face litigation in the future and I am just sure they told him not to mention it at all.

I am taking the high road because I think truly this is what Michael himself would have wanted.

Michaels fans are doing exactly what the rest of the world did to Michael and though we want 'justice' its not far from pure hatred what is coming out of most on this forum and its downright scary.

Flame me all you want and I know this guy did everything wrong and I'm sure the police are doing everything they need to do but we can't just change all the rules because its Michael Jackson. Thats not justice. Thats a kangaroo court.

Ok, please.. now you gotta get a grip! If people are not allowed to hate Murray, who are they allowed to hate at the moment... Michael's message, as far as I know, Michael's message doesn't cover what to think and feel in these very weird circumstances..

The only thing I will say, is innocent until proven guilty.. because, what if it's not all what it looks like..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back