Why? why?... is it human nature?

:clapping: Thank you people! I keep waiting for new people to join the army of LOVE... where are they???? :bugeyed hidden from love? :timer::angel:
Many blessings to you devote soldiers!!:wub:

Last edited:
:bounce::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey: :horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::horsey::rollingpeace:Lets make it a bigger army!!!:wub:

L.O.V.E. is something we can never get enough of. So let's look into our hearts and try to find true love to share.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” - Michael Jackson

We need more LOVE in this world. Together we can do that! Together we can spread Michael's words of loving one another, which is the most important thing that the human being should learn. I love you all, I really do. :heart::hug:
God bless you. :angel:

I dont know its okay .
but DanceofZenab1994 is also a very sweet person :heart:

I dont know its okay .
but DanceofZenab1994 is also a very sweet person :heart:

Usually i put in here the names of those who writte in this thread, but smile...(I would put more people in the list, cause i know they are here and they just don't wrotte here yet) You've earned your friend name in the army of LOVE, Suzie! :) 18 for now!:wub: I really would like to count all the army of LOVE people and put our names near MJ grave with "MJ army of L.O.V.E." inscribed... but i think we are millions............. difficult task for me to accomplish... :(

Wendy.Pan
:heart:
MJ*PP:heart:
Tinkerbell2:heart:
theoriley:heart:
darlingdear:heart:
tomthedude:heart:
MJstarlight:heart:
Suzie1:heart: 2x
Angela_MJJ:heart: 2x
Reghead121:heart:
qbee:heart: