EXCLUSIVE: J5 website in the works

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
J5 website in the works
From the tweets of Marlon, Jermaine and producer Jodi Gomes fans are informed that a new J5 website is coming soon that will feature lots of contests, exclusive videos, souveniers, merchandise, blogs and lots more exciting stuff.

The domain is yet unknown, but perhaps it will be launched at The Jack5ons: "A Family Dynasty" or The Jack5ons: "A Family Dynasty"

Jackson Source | jackson-source.com [R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958-2009]
qsk3rd.jpg

sounds cool, strange they didn't had a website in the first place. At leats the jackson dynasty will continue with a brand new J5 website, wish them all the best with the new website they are working on.

By the way, do you think that a brand new Jacksons album, which I assume they are working on, will feature any MJ vocals? I mean, it was rumoured a long time ago that MJ was or had been recording new material with his brothers wasn´t it?? In that case, will they include it??

I thought they would have had one already.

*shrug*

Lets hope they do a Tribute Concert featuring all the brothers + Janet!

J5 website in the works
From the tweets of Marlon, Jermaine and producer Jodi Gomes fans are informed that a new J5 website is coming soon that will feature lots of contests, exclusive videos, souveniers, merchandise, blogs and lots more exciting stuff.

The domain is yet unknown, but perhaps it will be launched at The Jack5ons: "A Family Dynasty" or The Jack5ons: "A Family Dynasty"

Jackson Source | jackson-source.com [R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958-2009]
qsk3rd.jpg

awesome!!

I am hoping they will release some Triumph, Destiny or Victory tour stuff in their site...

*crosses fingers*

Thank you so much! Can't wait to see their new website. I think it's a great idea to create a new one.

too late for what?
Exactly. I cannot tell you how many times I have had to replace my J5 albums because my young nieces and nephews beg for them. I have teenagers around me that will only listen to J5, my own niece told me that she prefers J5 music to Mj's solo and she and her friends sit down and learn the songs to perform on stage. check the internet and see how many little kids and young groups perform J5 songs. remember the little disabled boy on TV who declared J5 as his favourite group.
These fans may have a place to go where they won't be rdiculed and told that they cannot love michael if they love J5. or Jacksons. I look forward to such a website. I am going to join it.:D

Cool, now the family fans are going to get their own site. I must say a website was long over due!!!

Family FANS were there at the start of Michael jackson's career and were responsible for making him an ICOn before he was 21. Those family fans were there to buy his solo albums before the rest of the world caught on. Those same family fans insisted on calling him KOP when mainstream were annointing justin Timberlake and others, and those family fans were on the stage heralding 'LONG LIVE Michael Jackson kop even as mainstream were searching for drugs and little boys to defame him once more.
Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Berry Gordy, lionel Richie, glady's Knight. magic johnson, Queen latyfer, pastor Smith Stevie Wonder ,Smokey Robinson Corby Bryant and the kings family. every last one of them, including Brooke Shields, that performed at Mj's memorial, WERE family Fans.
The last time I check, even michael jackson was apart of that family.
I think a jackson fan website has been long overdue.

Last edited:
I wonder if it would have a fourm? I hope so. :) I am more surprized that there have'nt been an offical site for the J5.
In all honesty, there wasn't even an official site for Mj. I think the Jackson brothers have been so inactive in the music scene that they really never bothered about fansites. but since Mj died there has been a revival of the original fans checking up on what the brothers are doing so maybe there is a need for a fansite now.
i would dearly want to follow Marlon's progress in Africa, if he gets that project going, that will be massive for him and his name will be in history book forever. i would also like to see what the next generation of jacksons are doing.
i hope the brothers participate in this cause I would really like to ask jackie what is up with him and Brandy calling her adopted when every one can see that girl is the spitting image of him. lol

I wonder if it would have a fourm? I hope so. :) I am more surprized that there have'nt been an offical site for the J5.

I hope there's a forum too. You never know, the brothers might pop in from time to time, no doubt they'll at least have a message up when the website opens officialy. :)

Good news. I like the J5. I am 47 and I remember hearing BEN and the other songs of the 1970s. I danced to the J5 music in clubs when I was a teen during the disco era. When Michael came out with Thriller. I loved his music change and followed him. Yet, I would still like to be a part of the J5 legacy. Thanks for posting because I will join when it comes out.

Keep the music flowing, keep the dream going. I think that this would be a wonderful idea. That family literally changed the face of music all over the world. They showed us all that no matter where you come from, no matter what you do, if you have a dream, if you work real hard, you can make that dream come true. We all need hope... hope to carry on, no matter what comes our way. This I feel gives us all just a little bit more hope. Charish Michael's memory, keep his music alive, and his family hopeful.

Good news. I like the J5. I am 47 and I remember hearing BEN and the other songs of the 1970s. I danced to the J5 music in clubs when I was a teen during the disco era. When Michael came out with Thriller. I loved his music change and followed him. Yet, I would still like to be a part of the J5 legacy. Thanks for posting because I will join when it comes out.

Awww, see!? :D

Gotta love the Jackson family.

Keep the music flowing, keep the dream going. I think that this would be a wonderful idea. That family literally changed the face of music all over the world. They showed us all that no matter where you come from, no matter what you do, if you have a dream, if you work real hard, you can make that dream come true. We all need hope... hope to carry on, no matter what comes our way. This I feel gives us all just a little bit more hope. Charish Michael's memory, keep his music alive, and his family hopeful.

very well said! :clapping:

Love the J5.

Back