ROLLING STONE: "Inside Michael Jackson's Return"

jemini515

Proud Member
Last edited:
Re: ROLLING STONE: "Inside Michel Jackson's Return"

thanks for taking the time to post this.

Lol, how did I misspell Michael's name in the thread title when I type his name like 1000 times a day? :lol: Could a mod please fix? Thx!

Thanks for posting this.

Thank you, Jemini.
This article should make it plain to everyone that we fans need to
stop arguing among ourselves, and, instead, pull together and
make Mihcael Jackson's new "Michael" album a huge success.
Hold My Hand, Please. :shakehands: :sun:

Last edited:
Thanks so much. :flowers:

So, interesting highlights -
"I Can't Make It Another Day" - Written by Kravitz, a duet (?)
"Hollywood Tonight" - up-tempo, Billie Jean-style
"(I Like) The Way You Love Me" - Intense, incredible harmonies
"Monster" - Past-faced, deals with supernatural

Thank you, Jemini.
This article should make it plain to everyone that we fans need to
stop arguing among ourselves, and, instead, pull together and
make Mihcael Jackson's new "Michael" album a huge success.

I agree with you and I also hope this album does very well.

um December 9th??? wow thats printed a long time in advance.

I got in the mail today; not sure if it's on newstands yet.... they come out every two weeks and like monthly mags I guess they forward-date them!

For me, RS is worse than tabloid.

Have you forgotten the story of MJ dead with no nose???

I hate that magazine (garbage).

Liars.

Thanks for the effort of uploading. Saved it and going to read it later. Saw 1 sentence that they took songs he recorded latest, 2007 - 2009. Is that true?

It can be true about his nose , his nose in "this is it" is much bigger then in invincible era (check you rock my world or 30th anniversary) ;)

I reported you. Ignorance is no excuse for some comments.

I reported you. Ignorance is no excuse for some comments.

I did nothing wrong guy , i just said , it can be true , i am also not sure about that , there is no proof... I only saw that his nose looks bigger in this is it , whats wrong with that ??

I did nothing wrong guy , i just said , it can be true , i am also not sure about that , there is no proof... I only saw that his nose looks bigger in this is it , whats wrong with that ??

maybe you should read the autopsy before commenting.

Ignorance is not bliss

Thanks for posting.

Ramzy, your comment is, for lack of a better word, not nice. The autopsy shows that Michael has a nose on him and, therefore, the account from the magazine is inaccurate. Please be more informed. Who cares if his nose is smaller or bigger.

Thanks for posting.

Ramzy, your comment is, for lack of a better word, not nice. The autopsy shows that Michael has a nose on him and, therefore, the account from the magazine is inaccurate. Please be more informed. Who cares if his nose is smaller or bigger.

I know , but for me not a reason to report someone ! I also don't care if his nose is bigger or smaller , i always stay a huge MJ fan whatever happens. I did'n know about that detail from the autopsy report , sorry. Now i know it & a trust you that it is true ;)

RS magazine, is silly. it should never be considered as intelligent or informed... They never retracted the missing nose claim they wrote regarding MJ's autopsy. Despite the clear fact the REAL autopsy clearly states he had 2 scars beside the nose tip!

anyway, until we get our album we will all be guessing... but it does seem like sony is up to something, either really good or really bad!

The way I see it is the media is only being nice about this Michael album because they don't want Sony to lose big time. They are helping their friend out they can't hurt Michael any more, he is not here, so they have no choice but to surpport the album.

Is LA Reid also Babyface? Or is that 2 different people? Anyways some of his choices of favorite songs are mine as well. As for Rolling Stone, hopefully is for good publicity despite how they have been in the past.

Back