Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures and Discussion thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

So you just saw the word basher and hater and you just wanted to go on about that regardless of the context in which those words were used?
Yes, overall and for the most part I would have said what I wanted to say and made the same point.:)

Legit AND a measured criticism of her was never the problem - I wouldn't call such people haters and bashers. But in the past days alone we have seen in this thread people claiming she insinuated things about MJ or assumptions such as the latest about her leaking that note to promote her album. Along with other subtle shade thrown at her. I feel like some of you here are really itching to have a go at her more than you are allowed to and make it yet another LMP bash thread. If that's the case there are several other threads on this forum and elsewhere where you can do that. This is not the thread for that.

The bolded is true.
However, this goes back to my point which is hadn't Lisa herself bad mouthed MJ when Michael himself didn't say anything negative about her whatsoever then MJfans really wouldn't have a legit reason to 'throw shade' at her at all, but she did, so there are two side to the coin.:)

It's really that simple.
I didn't come in here twirling my nonexistent moustache trying to turn this into a 'LMP bash thread'.:lol:
I stated how I felt about the subject of MJfans who hate/bash/dislike Lisa as I've seen them mentioned a good amount in here, and that's that, nothing less nothing more.:)

Either way, I ain't taking this lil chat into page 38 as at this point I've said all that I feel like saying or need to say, and also because
e65.gif
So until next time.
*dramatically exits thread*:lol:

Last edited:
Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures and Discussion thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

We were talking about a specific issue - ie. whether or not she leaked that note to promote her album. That's what we were addressing, not legit criticism of her, but you felt the need to jump in and talk about how there are legit reasons to hate her. So in that context it really is puzzling as to why you felt the need of defending people's right to hate her.

Thank you. My point exactly.

So you just saw the word basher and hater and you just wanted to go on about that regardless of the context in which those words were used?

Legit AND a measured criticism of her was never the problem - I wouldn't call such people haters and bashers. But in the past days alone we have seen in this thread people claiming she insinuated things about MJ or assumptions such as the latest about her leaking that note to promote her album. Along with other subtle shade thrown at her. I feel like some of you here are really itching to have a go at her more than you are allowed to and make it yet another LMP bash thread. If that's the case there are several other threads on this forum and elsewhere where you can do that. This is not the thread for that.

Totally. Is it painful to see one thread that isn't for hate? There's no reason to stick around in this thread when there are enough bash threads. Nobody said anything about legit and measured criticism but the last pages showed how people can make up things to justify their hate. Sounds familiar?

I think this thread is very :innocent:, compared to Lipstick Alley I've been reading some of the old LMP threads looking for MJ related things, and I have to say some of them are quite :fencing :dropdead: :popcorn::rofl:

Last edited:

It should be since it is clearly stated that this is non-hate thread with the approval of MJJC moderation staff & admin. Respect that or find a thread that suits you better.

LSA is generally a hateful place. They're disrespectful towards Michael too so it's not a very good example.

It should be since it is clearly stated that this is non-hate thread with the approval of MJJC moderation staff & admin. Respect that or find a thread that suits you better.

LSA is generally a hateful place. They're disrespectful towards Michael too so it's not a very good example.

I don't think I have been hateful, just been asking questions for clarification. Plus I liked Lisa and MJ as a couple even during the hostile years, and I bought her last album which I think is her best work (and because there were MJ related songs on it like Just a Dream). Sure LSA has its problems.....but some of it is quite insightful too, as well as some to the people who post there.

I think this thread is very :innocent:, compared to Lipstick Alley I've been reading some of the old LMP threads looking for MJ related things, and I have to say some of them are quite :fencing :dropdead: :popcorn::rofl:

I'm sure you're telling the truth about LSA, and so far I don't think you've been hateful either.
IMO, you just made a bit of a silly statement when it came to the letter.:)

LSA is generally and for the most part a very hateful place especially when it comes to MJ, and from what I can remember the few legit fans on there were very protective of Michael most likely due to the previously mentioned climate of extreme MJ hate on the website so them going in on Lisa wouldn't surprise me.:lol:
In addition, on there, disregarding Michael altogether, a good amount of people probably hate Lisa just because she's white too.
Not saying that everyone there is racist, but generally that site IS very racist towards white people.

However, you would come across rare decent/good threads and decent/good people on there that aren't MJ haters, mainly in the MJ forum of course.
Diamonds in the rough.:)

Last edited:

I don't think I have been hateful, just been asking questions for clarification. Plus I liked Lisa and MJ as a couple even during the hostile years, and I bought her last album which I think is her best work (and because there were MJ related songs on it like Just a Dream). Sure LSA has its problems.....but some of it is quite insightful too, as well as some to the people who post there.

When I wrote "you" I didn't mean you, Goddess4real, in particular. It is in general to anyone who is obviously not in the right thread. However, I do think the claim that Lisa leaked that note on purpose is a stupid accusation with no proof or legit explanation which mainly comes from Lisa bashers, as respect77 noted.

I know nice members on LSA and most of them post in MJJC and other boards as well. There are bad comments and good comments but LSA is generally very hostile not just for Lisa but also for MJ and his children.

I agree that Storm and Grace is her best work, she did very well.

I am not a member of LSA and only go in the Michael Jackson section from LSA for reading.

I see former banned member from her like Tygger, lol he/she is still posting the same stuff like he/she did her and obviously found some supporting buddies there.

But I also see many respected members form her there (some with the same user-names some with others, but you can recognize them.
Some I think prefer to post on LSA now. Don`t know why.

I still think stuff like a discussion about the divorce-battle form Presly/Lookwood does not belong in a Lisa/Michael -picture thread and should be excluded.

For the millionth time, by all means go to another thread or start your own thread if this one doesn't suit you. No one is stopping you. This thread has a moderation & admin approval and it's a for people who do not hate Lisa and wish to talk about her and MJ. Naturally, those who don't want to be part of the hateful discussions, will go off topic from time to time.

I do not understand your aggressiveness to my suggestion topics of Lisa, which have nothing to do with Michael to do in another thread because it is off topic and it has also nothing to do with the permission for this thread of admins nor has it anything to do with bashing or hating. I am sure not a hater of Lisa.

I think really you loose your objectivity when it comes to Lisa.

I have now moved this thread to the Michael Mania section, as it is about MJ but predominantly about him and Lisa to, and guys leave your hate at the door, general MJJC rules apply here - if you want to hate on LMP take it to the 'In The Hood' threads.

And yes I have given permission for this thread to exist as like it not she is a part of MJ's history and has relevance here - surely we can have thread's on topics like this without it going into a bash fest, especially as there are already lets bash Lisa thread here.

What we have to do is accept not everyone hates her and wants her buried under our patios, thus as I have done since the inception of this place - I cater for all, you guys just need to accept that and go to the threads what are right for what ever opinions it is you have, and let those who differ from yours have their space.

Carry on peeps....

Thanks
Gaz

I have now moved this thread to the Michael Mania section, as it is about MJ but predominantly about him and Lisa to, and guys leave your hate at the door, general MJJC rules apply here - if you want to hate on LMP take it to the 'In The Hood' threads.

And yes I have given permission for this thread to exist as like it not she is a part of MJ's history and has relevance here - surely we can have thread's on topics like this without it going into a bash fest, especially as there are already lets bash Lisa thread here.

What we have to do is accept not everyone hates her and wants her buried under our patios, thus as I have done since the inception of this place - I cater for all, you guys just need to accept that and go to the threads what are right for what ever opinions it is you have, and let those who differ from yours have their space.

Carry on peeps....

Thanks
Gaz

I suppose you're right.:yes:
There's no real harm at all in a safe space for Lisa fans/stans (or better yet fans/stans of her relationship with Michael) even if I personally don't understand why they exist.:lol:

On a rather random note when it comes to the Lisa bashing threads that have been mentioned on the last few pages I honestly don't feel the need to contribute to them, but I might grab some popcorn and read a few one day if I'm ever bored enough.:lol:

Edit: I also no longer have to go all the way to the pictures forum whenever I decide to post in here.:)

Last edited:
Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Discussion Thread (Hate is not welcome)

Lisa Marie Presley's New Graceland Exhibit

It's interesting how they like bringing up his name here, and if memory corrects me there is a picture of MJ at that exhibit, as well as the clothing she wore when they were married.

Nice quiet tribute to MJ in Graceland at Lisa's "Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes" exhibit in early 2012. I'm glad that the Graceland visitors who saw MJ's picture were exposed to his charity work too.

123lgxx.jpg

DSCN05791-1024x768.jpg

source: http://www.allforloveblog.com/?p=7306

You don't understand why they exist... yet you constantly hang out here. Like said already a million times, if you are so bothered by this thread and by the fact that MJ fans who do not hate her exist you do not have to be here, you do not have to constantly hang out in this thread. No one forces you.
The "they" I referred to were Lisa fans/stans not safe places for them.:lol:
I'm also not bothered in the least by this thread or the fact that MJ fans that don't hate Lisa exist, more so amused really (in general when it comes to online interactions I'm not an easily bothered person unless someone insults MJ, and I don't see that happening in here so I'm cool:)).

I also know I don't have to 'constantly hang out in this thread' as you seem to believe I do.
It's pretty obvious, really.:unsure:

It is not a "belief", it is enought to read back this thread to see how active you are in it.

Nah, regardless of how active I am in this thread being active in it and 'constantly' being in it (as YOU put it) are two different things.:dont_mention_it:

Edit: Also not being a fan/stan of someone does not mean you hate them.
There is the middle ground of neutrality.
I said I don't understand why her fans/stans exist, not why everyone doesn't hate her.:)

Last edited:

You were the one who equated the "no hate" policy here to being "fans/stans" of hers. (BTW, you using the word "stan" to other people is very ironic coming from you.)

So you come to a thread specifically for people who do not hate her and you say you don't understand why such people even exist and you do not get it how extremely passive-aggresive that is? Okay. :smilerolleyes:

tumblr_inline_np1m6zqHII1qi9fgw_500.gif

I see you edited your post

You were the one who equated the "no hate" policy here to being "fans/stans" of hers. (BTW, you using the word "stan" to other people is very ironic coming from you.)
Now now, let's not throw stones in a glass house.-_-

Everyone who is on this board can be considered a "stan" of MJ compared to casual fan, including me, yes. My point was that you love to throw around the "stan" word to other people in a belittling way, when you are probably one of the most stannish members of this forum. And not hating LMP doesn't mean we are "stans" of hers. You were the one who equated the no hate policy of this thread to being her fans/stans.
The bolded is your opinion which we are all entitled too, but I honestly couldn't care less about.
However, when it comes to the bolded plus underlined....if you aren't at least a fan of hers you could have fooled me.:lol:

Anywho, this convo has been fun, but I see little point in continuing it now.
If you want to continue it though please feel free to quote me and reply.:)

Nobody has to understand the existence of anything you just have to respect the policy of this thread and let people be. Move on already.

I have no hate at all for Lisa Marie.

But, in defense of Pink Diamond Princess, she does not strike me as someone who spends their time hating on people/things. We have plenty of those types on this forum, but PDP is not one of them.

If PDP has a problem with Lisa Marie it's probably, to her, legitimate. I might not agree with it, but I respect it.

Taking all things into account, I would expect this isn't a thread PDP will spend a lot of time in, now it's taking a more positive direction. But, if she does, I would hope that others might treat her less aggressively. And I say that with all due reverence to you, respect77, who is one of my favourite posters on here.

Nobody has to understand the existence of anything you just have to respect the policy of this thread and let people be. Move on already.
I said that If Respect wants to continue the convo that they can quote me and respond to me.
It's up to them at this point, really.:)
And I am respecting the policy of the thread.
Ain't no hate going on here.:lol:

I have no hate at all for Lisa Marie.

But, in defense of Pink Diamond Princess, she does not strike me as someone who spends their time hating on people/things. We have plenty of those types on this forum, but PDP is not one of them.

If PDP has a problem with Lisa Marie it's probably, to her, legitimate. I might not agree with it, but I respect it.

Taking all things into account, I would expect this isn't a thread PDP will spend a lot of time in, now it's taking a more positive direction. But, if she does, I would hope that others might treat her less aggressively. And I say that with all due reverence to you, respect77, who is one of my favourite posters on here.

To me it isn't even that serious, so no need to defend me, I'm good.:lol:
Edit: And you're correct, there are many things I don't like, but I certainly don't actively and constantly waste good time and energy hating on those things.
I ignore them for the most part.

For example, I don't like avocado, but I don't constantly think about how I hate avocado nor do I get triggered by avocados or talking about avocados.:lol:

Edit: And you're right again, I most likely won't be posting in here for quite a while (and when I do, I won't be hating because I can follow the mod enforced rule of a thread, in fact, I haven't really hated in here at all to begin with) unless someone says something to me and/or quotes me which is the reason for a good amount of my posts here in the first place.:)

Last edited:

Thank you respect77 for this post. I edited the OP and added your post and Gaz's statement.

This thread is dedicated to Michael and Lisa Marie's relationship throughout the years and general discussion about them. Share and discuss your favorite moments, pictures & stories of Michael and Lisa Marie.

DISCLAIMER: The thread is not for fighting so hate is not welcome. Respect the rules or stay out.

Then let me tell you about the history and purpose of this thread, because it seems to me that people still do not get it.

On any given MJ board LMP seems to be a controversial issue (especially among female fans as I see it - and I do have my theory as to why that is). Most of the time you are not able to have any meaningful conversation about her or her relationship with MJ because usually it turns into a huge bash fest of hers. Even if she just mentions MJ in an interview - even if it is in a positive way - a lot of these MJ fans will jump on her to bash her ("why did she even mention him? didn't she say she won't ever talk about him again?" "she only wants to get attention by mentioning him" etc.) or find fault in her in any petty way. This makes any conversation about her for people who empathize with her impossible. To the extent that many fans left MJ boards for that reason and created their own specific forums where such things can be discussed in peace. So for that reason this thread was created with the specific purpose of it being for fans who do not want that kind of drama in this one thread and want to discuss her without that constant negativity and constantly going in circles about her past supposed "sins" against MJ (which IMO are way exaggerated by her haters). I have no idea why it is so freaking difficult to respect that. You can shade and bash her all you want - just do it in another thread.

Clarification from MJJC owner:

Carry on peeps....

Thanks
Gaz
4jnk6.jpg

29bftj7.jpg

2iibaxd.jpg

November 1992
vz7l7n.jpg

I hear what you are saying, respect77, and I agree with the principles. In fact I share them.

I've come into this late so I may have got it wrong, with regards to PDP's motives on this subject. Time will tell.

I think the insinuation that female fans hate Lisa because they're jealous (I'm assuming thats what you meant) is a little off the mark and condescending. I don't hate Lisa, but I also have very little time for her and that has nothing to do with her being his wife, it's more to do with how she proved to be yet another fairweather friends in MJ's life, who abandoned him when the going got tough, and came out in his defense when it was too late, after he passed.

Bearing in mind she married him at the height of the allegations. Is the only woman I know that speaks of sex with him and appeared in his video with him, its hardly abandoning him is it?

^^Fiona didn't mean she abandoned him when the allegations took place, hence they got married. She jumped to the 'let's hate, bash Michael Jackson and spread BS about him' bandwagon in his darker hours. He may had been rightfully exonerated from the 2005 trial but it ended up killing him and most of the people who were associated with Michael, didn't want to do anything with him anymore and abandoned him, including her but just after he passed it turned out Michael was the love of her life. Madonna admitted herself: "When I first heard that Michael had died, I was in London, days away from the start of my tour. Michael was going to perform in the same venue as me a week later. All I could think about in this moment was, "I had abandoned him." That we had abandoned him."

I think it's the reason why some fans including myself are baffled Lisa has MJ fans liking and supporting her after all the crap she's has said and done to Michael. I've never dismissed their marriage and some of you thinking I or others hate her because we are jealous they had a relationship is downright childish to the point of a cliché.

Last edited:
Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4187030 said:
^^Fiona didn't mean she abandoned him when the allegations took place, hence they got married. She jumped to the 'let's hate, bash Michael Jackson and spread BS about him' bandwagon in his darker hours. He may had been rightfully exonerated from the 2005 trial but it ended up killing him and most of the people who were associated with Michael, didn't want to do anything with him anymore and abandoned him, including her but just after he passed it turned out Michael was the love of her life. Madonna admitted herself: "When I first heard that Michael had died, I was in London, days away from the start of my tour. Michael was going to perform in the same venue as me a week later. All I could think about in this moment was, "I had abandoned him." That we had abandoned him."

I think it's the reason why some fans including myself are baffled Lisa has MJ fans liking and supporting her after all the crap she's has said and done to Michael. I've never dismissed their marriage and some of you thinking I or others hate her because we are jealous they had a relationship is downright childish to the point of a cliché.

I'll just add one thing as I know it's not the right place, but as Fiona is the one who had a whole thread where she was plagued with doubt about Michael's innocence, I find it highly paradoxical that she'd call someone out who MJ actually loved for not supporting him.

How many times does it have to be told to you guys that this is NOT the thread for venting your grievances about LMP? GO TO ANOTHER THREAD for that! Is it really that hard to understand this and leave this thread alone if this is not for you?

We have debated on many other topics, I thought you'd know by now, I don't like anyone stating wrong assumptions without evidence of my motives. Probably I'm not the only one bothered by it and felt the need to address you're wrong thinking female fans are jealous of her. It's a childish generalization.

Back