(Prince) Michael Joseph Jackson Jnr. Discussion/Picture Thread

Re: Prince Jackson -thread

Because he has on a heavy coat, I think this picture of Prince was taken while
he was in New York to appear on the "Good Morning America" TV Show.
give_heart.gif

8dc198069c77ab8924b789760563846c.jpg

Yeah. The beard has gone now

Prince Jackson is second from the left.
This picture has something to do with
his production company.

e31ae7b9907fe400f0a08e5b7f42a3b9.jpg

Prince Jackson is very sexy. He's my number one celebrity crush right now. Feels a bit weird saying that about Michael's baby. I remember going out and buying OK magazine when MJ did the covershoot when Prince was first born. But he really has grown up to become a very attractive man.
Baby Prince???? He'll always be a toddler to me, but I admit I'm proud of him and how he's grown up.

I remember going from thinking of Michael as my very own baby, to hard crush days of the Variety Show and the Wiz, to watching him on the Diana 81 special and realizing I was really in love with him. Lust was just another level that came with the video of Bad. Lol. So it CAN happen. It's not weird.

Its abit strange. Kinda like my old neighbours who i used to baby sit and give piggy backs to when they were all of 5 years old now they are in their late 20's and grown men and you are like is it wrong thinking they are pretty good looking now ?

Most people only talk about how many tattoos Paris has gotten so far and many criticize her for it. I think Prince has fewer tattoos than Paris but his are HUGE lol. Doesn´t he have a dragon all over his back?

So we learn: In society today it is still okay for a man to get (lots of / large) tattoos, but not for a woman.

Generally, I think tattoos are okay and can be beautiful. I would choose only one or two maybe for myself, but that is my personal taste.

What I have thought of often: Why did Paris and Prince BOTH decide to to go heavy on tattoos? ... Prince allegedly covered his vitiligo with the armor tattoo. But why choose such heavy armor? Paris reportedly tries to cover some of her scars from self harm with tattoos. And she seems to keep people (like her Dad) and ideas close to her by having them stitched under her skin.

Okay, Ill stop with my amateur psychology lol

I wouldnt say that. I think ppls issues are with the type of tatts paris has interms of alot of them looking unprofessional and like something you scribble on yourself when bored in class at school. Jrs are professional like the two egyptian gods.so maybe ppl view them differently cause of that?

Prince Jackson has gotten a tattoo of his late father Michael Jackson on his leg.

The 20-year-old son of the late music icon – who passed away in 2009 – took to Instagram on Saturday to share a video clip of his new tattoo, which features the Thriller hitmaker in a signature pose with his arms in the air, whilst stunning angel wings unfurl from his back.

Prince – full name Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. – captioned the snap: 'Thanks @dermagraphink for sittin 9hrs with me for such an incredible and beautiful tattoo. I will be posting more of this.'

3ED9B46800000578-4371908-image-m-69_1491084744901.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSVPYO-jg06/?taken-by=princejackson

Last edited:

A Sense of Home? @ASenseofHomeOrg 18 Std.Vor 18 Stunden?

LMU's @heallosangeles? headed by and @princemjjjaxon? & @johnjunmuto? created a beautiful home for China & her 2 twin baby girls today. pic.twitter.com/Czexp31H2A??

Prince hard at work helping remodel a home for a deserving family. :wub:

17934500_1119619808143116_5843354060484247552_n.jpg

18011500_1872475209666853_6371417742611841024_n.jpg

Last edited:

Check out China and her two daughter's new home! "This project wouldn't be possible without all the donations we received from you guys!"

C9zE4qnVYAAhxPk.jpg

C9zE4qmU0AAoWHY.jpg

C9zE4qqVwAAs-I-.jpg

I just realized China's little girls are wearing Disney Princess dresses. They probably feel like princesses with all the new furniture and stuff. Good going, Prince and John!

It is so beautiful - as well as rewarding - that these young people donate their own time and energy to help others. And as a group it must really be a thrilling experience for them to be able to achieve so much.

Great work!

So that young woman, China, just came out of foster care, and now is on her own, while being a student and with twins!? Wow, that´s a lot for one young person. I hope the three will do well in the future!

This picture is posted on Prince's Instagram. It is a statue on the Loyola Marymount University campus,
where Prince is attending college. He captioned it: "Always on that Smooth Criminal lean".

18095407_890603947746632_7963870605265076224_n.jpg

^^^ :lol:

Prince seems to have inherited his Dad´s kind of humour ...

@princemjjjaxon Thank u @aquietcook for hooking King's Son up with catering on set. Smells great! #KingsSonProductions #AQuietCook

C_tuXZBXsAAT1K2.jpg

Prince Jackson?@princemjjjaxon May 13th

#KingsSonProductions First on Last off https://www.instagram.com/p/BUBiBHsjb6s/

@princemjjjaxon Thank u @aquietcook for hooking King's Son up with catering on set. Smells great! #KingsSonProductions #AQuietCook

C_tuXZBXsAAT1K2.jpg

Prince Jackson?@princemjjjaxon May 13th

#KingsSonProductions First on Last off https://www.instagram.com/p/BUBiBHsjb6s/

Hmm...Hmm... Good. :popcorn: So KingsSonProductions must be actively filming a production. "You Go Prince!!!!". :photoflash:

filming seems to take place in Encino...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUG_OAchSOJ/

lighting_is_everything What a weekend. Such a pleasure to be working on the set of the newest music video from #princejackson and meeting his super nice sister #parisjackson #kingsson #setlife #setlighting #lovemyjob

C_4GQa-XYAQ95SR.jpg

[h=1]Exclusive: Prince Michael Jackson to present at Billboard Music Awards[/h]Andrea Mandell , USA TODAYPublished 4:36 p.m. ET May 17, 2017 | Updated 7 hours ago
[FONT=&quot]87 Shares[/FONT]
oval-1-facebook.png
oval-1-copy-3-email.png
comments-copy.png

A Jackson will be in the house at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards.
636306290054492522-AFP-AFP-M47IB-89128753.JPG
Prince Michael Jackson will present at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards. (Photo: TIBRINA HOBSON, AFP/Getty Images)

As Paris Jackson continues to rise as Hollywood's latest 'It' girl, USA TODAY can exclusively reveal presenters at the BBMAs include her brother, Prince Michael Jackson (the eldest child of the late Michael Jackson), Kevin Hart, Olivia Munn, Hailee Steinfeld and Josh Duhamel.
Hosted by Ludacris and Vanessa Hudgens, the packed three-hour show will air live coast-to-coast from Las Vegas, featuring performances by Bruno Mars, Cher, Florida Georgia Line (with John Legend) and Miley Cyrus.
Expect Nicki Minaj to kick off the night: She's opening the show with a massive performance.
Drake and the Chainsmokers lead nominations at the BBMAs (with 22 each) and will perform. Meanwhile, Camila Cabello is set to debut her new single in her first solo outing after leaving Fifth Harmony.
The Billboard Music Awards air live coast-to-coast this Sunday (ABC, 8pm ET/ 5pm PT).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...son-present-billboard-music-awards/101796186/

Thanks. Look forward to the pics

Wonder what he presenting? I'll watch it just for Prince. But after that I'm turning it off. :yes:

Back