What are you doing this very second?

Just relaxing in my bed listening to some of my favorite creepy pasta stories. Something I like to listen to. As I work on one of my Sims 4 houses. or do some downloading for my Sims 4 game. Right now I am working on one of my Sims 4 houses.

Signing out of Ebay boi :gtfomeme::rofl::trollfacememe: :cap_twirl and signing into reddit
I feel like marshmello when he is scared of the microwave:heart: :sarmotithat's so ?me when it comes to reddit
I am also having coffee and deciding on what the fyuck to eat and of course staying signed in here, 24 hours .7 days a week!

Just got back from The Source and bought a SNES Classic Edition.

I wanted the NES Classic Edition for Christmas last year, but didn't get because they're all sold out, but this time I got SNES Classic Edition.

Just got back from The Source and bought a SNES Classic Edition.

I wanted the NES Classic Edition for Christmas last year, but didn't get because they're all sold out, but this time I got SNES Classic Edition.

I thought about getting that myself. But then I figure why would I want that. When I still have my original Super Nintendo. That I had gotten when it first came out. And besides I finally got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas. My mother got me one back in October. She even told me that she got me one. I just can't play with it until Christmas day. But it is definitely going to be well worth the wait.

Right now I am just relaxing on my bed. Going back to my Sims 4 game. As I listen to some creepy pasta stories. I should go to sleep since it is now 1:15 am. But I am really not that tired right now.

I thought about getting that myself. But then I figure why would I want that. When I still have my original Super Nintendo. That I had gotten when it first came out. And besides I finally got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas. My mother got me one back in October. She even told me that she got me one. I just can't play with it until Christmas day. But it is definitely going to be well worth the wait.

I was disappointed that I didn't get the NES Classic Edition I wanted for Christmas last year because they were sold out quickly, but I'm happy to get the SNES Classic Edition. I still remember getting the SNES back in the summer of 93' where my family was visiting my dad in Texas. Good ol' days. My brother and I agree we'll be getting Nintendo Switch pretty soon in possibly in the next few months. My brother wanted "Super Mario Odyssey" and I wanted "Mario & Rabbids".

Watching "Grisaia no Rakuen", the last series "Grisaia no Kajitsu" I saw about a couple of weeks back was good, but yet really sad.

I was disappointed that I didn't get the NES Classic Edition I wanted for Christmas last year because they were sold out quickly, but I'm happy to get the SNES Classic Edition. I still remember getting the SNES back in the summer of 93' where my family was visiting my dad in Texas. Good ol' days. My brother and I agree we'll be getting Nintendo Switch pretty soon in possibly in the next few months. My brother wanted "Super Mario Odyssey" and I wanted "Mario & Rabbids".

Watching "Grisaia no Rakuen", the last series "Grisaia no Kajitsu" I saw about a couple of weeks back was good, but yet really sad.

I want to get Mario Odyssey myself. I am not too interested in getting that Mario and Rabbids game right now. I am so glad that I already bought a purple Switch carrying case. I do love the color purple. And a black Switch game card case. That can hold up to 24 games. Which I know I am going to be needing. Especially after seeing a you tube video of all the amazing looking games that is coming out for it next year. I can definitely see my Switch is going be like my 3ds. And I have a lot of games for my 3ds. And there is still 3ds games I still want to get for it.

Right now just relaxing on my bed. Listening to creepy pasta stories. As I download some more stuff for my Sims 4 game. Then I am going back to my Zelda BOTW game. I still need to look for all the 2nd DLC pack items in my master mode game. And I haven't finish looking for all the 1st dlc pack items.

Got back from LCBO to get Bailey’s Irish Cream and Cabot Trail Maple Cream.

Just relaxing on my bed drinking some ice tea. As I work on making more wallpaper for my Sims 4 game. While thinking about today would have been my 38th birthday. If I was still celebrating it. But thanks to that nameless ahole I can no longer celebrate it. How the hell can I? when I can no longer do the 3 things that I once did on my birthday. Spend the day watching and listening to Michael. And h word wondering what he and his kids are doing. And once again my birthday wish did not come true. That ahole is still alive unfortunately.

Sitting at my computer trying to replenish my Gold Pants picture collection and waiting for a reply to my new thread.

Im wishing Sonny a very HB . It's his day today :heart:

mora___skrillex___sonny_moore_wip_by_aru_halfmoon-d4rb08p.jpg

and eating lunch.

Im wishing Sonny a very HB . It's his day today :heart and eating lunch.

Don't know who Sonny is. But I so envious and angry people who gets to celebrate their birthday. The way they want to celebrate it. I just had mine 11 days ago. And it still makes me very angry and sick that I can no longer celebrate my birthday. The way that I was always so used to celebrating it. Which was spending the entire day watching and listening to Michael. And h word think about what he and his kids are doing on my birthday. Some nameless ahole came along and forever took that joy and privilege away from me. And I am still very angry that he is still not dead yet. I'm sorry wendijane I just tend to get so very angry when I see, read, or even hear about people celebrating their birthday. And I am never going to be able to celebrate my birthday. I just don't think that is fair at all.

Just relaxing in my bed watching Shivani Chopra getting revenge on the 4 evil people that destroyed her h word life. In the 1994 movie Anjaam. While wishing that was me getting my revenge on the 1 evil ahole that totally destroyed my h word life. I would still so love to do to him that Shivani did to that evil female police officer and her evil brother-in-law. While thinking Pratighat Ki Jwala has to be the most greatest revenge song ever made.

Watching Amanda Knox on Netflix.

I remember watching watching CNN about her and the trial, I believed she’s innocent based on evidence and that Italian prosecutor Giuliano Mignini reminds me of that b@$^@#& Tom Sneddon or I should say he’s the fat Italian version of Tom Sneddon. I watched the verdict on CNN while that quack should remain nameless started his trial before got a guilty verdict.

Just relaxing my bed being really upset by the fact that I just woke up from one of my vivid MJ related nightmares. And it is all thanks to that mother fcking ahole is why I am still suffering from insomnia and those horrible nightmares. All from what happen on that horrible June day. Thanks to that piece of sh!t I am now up for the rest of the night again. And it is only 1:00 am here. Well at least I got my video games and my Bollywood dance music to help keep me awake. Going back to sleep is not an option for me again. I seriously wish I never became a Michael Jackson fan.

Expressing my anger to Hockey Night In Canada thru Twitter over Brad Marchand's 5 game suspension. Complete Injustice and utter bulls:censored:!!!

Just relaxing in my bed just sadly thinking about Michael. As I look out of my window up at the sky. And about think how different every thing might be if we still had him.:( I just so totally miss being the hardcore MJ fan that I once was. And I miss even more not seeing all of my gorgeous pictures and posters of him on my bedroom walls and doors. And my bedroom used to be totally cover with pictures and posters of him. But just like the rest of my MJ items. They are now collecting dust down in the basement.:( :boohoo

Wishing andre would pm me. i'm Sosonnybaby on you tube, I deffo believe you! Why would i not ?
:)

Watching "Spongebob Frenzy Game Fail Compilations". Got the game just recently and it's so fricking funny HA-Larious and addictive.

Just relaxing in my room on my bed listening to some creepy pasta stories. Downloading more stuff for my Sims 4 game. While I am also watching and listening to the Olympics on my tv. Ice hockey is the only Winter Olympic event that I will not watch. I just never like ice hockey.

Attempting to do some studying whilst browsing on here and looking at the lovely weather outside. Debating on having something to eat soon...studying first, fun stuff later!

Back