Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 Carrying MJ Molestation Doc

Like it would be taken seriously by anyone it would be called biast and laughed at by the media. And no major network would air it. Theres no point creating such docs when those that control what the gen pub see have an agenda to stop any information that goes against their mantra against mj. Like hughes book for example..you can create the most brill docu but if you cant get anyone to air it and get it out there to the gen public its pointless

Funded by the Estate,not made by them!
The whole point is to have people who are not seen as biased come forward....easier said than done I know but that would be the main factor behind any documentary that was a reality of being made.

Would it be aired?Yes I don't doubt it if it was a fantastically made film that put a proper spanner in the works with stories from credible people.

Last edited:

If his estate can't do anything she can't

Its just sad.
The entire main stream news are fabricated and most people choose to believe it (for now).
Certainly convienient for all the real criminals in Hollywood and politics to have MJ as a distraction.

We all must unite, turn darkness to light and the love in our hearts will shine!

So you want us to give them clicks? I don't think so

I think all points you have said are right in every way: to wait, to see if there will be perhaps no more interests by the public in these boring accusations which are 100% proven wrong, and on the other hand to fight, that this stupid and cynical, against true victims,´docu´ will not be aired and shown at the Sundance Festival. If Robert Redford is still involved in it, he has the responsibility to stop such trash.

When I followed the debates over here I thought of the parallels to what happens in the political world: the population, the society is divided. In some who gladly believe the liars, who love dumb sensations, simple and loud speeches, have no interests in history and proven facts. And on the other side who know and live with complete history, who are looking and searching for the truth and facts, who love to think for themselves and their communities. What happens in the political world? At the moment it is not to see which directions some countries will take.

And in this discussed matter it will also be a strong vote when we are not tired to fight with our knowledge for Michael Jacksons:heart: reputation - will it be in our everyday lifes or in this discussed matter.

He never claimed repressed memory. He said he knew what mj had done but thought it was normal until he got to 30 and suddenly realised what happened was abuse. Totally ridiculous even more so when he testifyed and was asked all sorts of lurid questions in 05..

Charles thompson? pot kettle black.add latoya to that aswell

Oh my bad then. Am I thinking of Safechuck then with that? You would think that anyone in their right mind that watches it would see how ridiculous that is. If he's gonna do the same song and dance during the documentary, that is. And I'm sure HBO and anyone else involved realizes how ridiculous his shit is, but they all care about money, the ratings and they know plenty of people love trash documentaries like this.

Well, not like now. It's being shown the 24th of this month, right? I'm sure we'll hear all about it on the news and those terrible showtime programs on Dutch TV here. Unbelievable that this man just can't get the rest he deserves. Seems it won't ever stop really.

I wonder if the parents of Wade Robson are proud of their son...

IF this nonsense air on January 25, 2019, there needs to be a press conference with ALL of this stuff about these guys to be seen and exposed even their law suit court lost, anything on social media, the letter he wrote dedicated to MJ when Mike died,etc. Like I said. if these nuts want to hang their creditablity/reputation on these two fools, so be it.

I am disgusted but NOT surprised that Mr Robson has resorted to another level to try and line his pocket with these False claims and as it seems his final resort to do so:

I have signed the petition that has been linked throughout the social networks but also contacted the producers of Channel 4 UK and RESPECTFULLY put forward the FACTS to prove that Michael Jackson is and always was INNOCENT Their lame response:
Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding Leaving Neverland.

"The film, Leaving Neverland, examines the allegations of sexual abuse of young boys made against Michael Jackson and carries testimony from men who speak about their childhood experiences with Mr Jackson. A version of the film is being screened at the Sundance Film Festival later this month. A broadcast date has not yet been fixed for Channel 4.

Channel 4 has a remit to deliver high quality news and current affairs, and an excellent track record for investigative documentary journalism. It is in the public interest to allow these individuals to tell of their interactions with Michael Jackson. He was of course a high-profile figure whose work still entertains millions of people but who was previously accused of child sex abuse.

We have however logged your comment with regards to the screening of this documentary.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate all feedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise.

Regards,

Rick Hawkins
Channel 4"

It would be nice if the estate or the family put together a documentary but what really needs to happen is an UNBIASED film maker comes along and decides to investigate these allegations and their beginnings. After seeing all the facts already known and then investigating further, they then see that this is the biggest celebrity witch hunt in history and decide to tell the real story. The truth is shocking and interesting enough to make a compelling documentary series that would get a lot of attention if executed correctly.

That is my dream at least. I'll wake up now.

It would be nice if the estate or the family put together a documentary but what really needs to happen is an UNBIASED film maker comes along and decides to investigate these allegations and their beginnings. After seeing all the facts already known and then investigating further, they then see that this is the biggest celebrity witch hunt in history and decide to tell the real story. The truth is socking and interesting enough to make a compelling documentary series that would get a lot of attention if executed correctly.

That is my dream at least. I'll wake up now.

The reality is the estate will do nothing whilst this documentary becomes immensely popular.

The reality is the estate will do nothing whilst this documentary becomes immensely popular.
It would be nice to see the estate do something, but it wouldn't have the same impact as an unbiased outsider pulling all of this together.

It would be nice to see the estate do something, but it wouldn't have the same impact as an unbiased outsider pulling all of this together.

I agree, that would probably be the best outcome. I don't see that how that would come together though.

Can Dead People Be Defamed?
Under common law and according to the definition of this defamation, deceased individuals cannot be defamed. Defamation is defined as an act or statement that damages one’s reputation. The dead do not have reputations to damage. The memory of a deceased person can be damaged, but this is not addressed under the tort of defamation.

Survivors or descendants of the dead have no legal claim on behalf of a deceased relative’s good name, nor can they collect on behalf of their own interests relative to that person’s reputation. Likewise, the estate of a deceased person cannot be liable for the defamation of the dead. Survivors, relatives or friends of the deceased may, however, have a cause of action if the defamation reflects on their own reputations and they have, in fact, been defamed by the statements.

Generally, pending court action on a defamation claim does not survive the death of the plaintiff. However, this can vary based on a state’s survival statute. For example, the Ohio Revised Code 2311.21 states that actions for libel and slander will end upon the death of the plaintiff. This was upheld in Oakwood v. Makar, 11 Ohio pp.3d 46 (1983). However, in Georgia, common law has held that a pending libel action may be continued by survivors upon the death of the plaintiff. Johnson v. Bradstreet Co., 13 S.E. 250, 252 (Ga. 1891). You will need to check your state’s survival statute to understand your legal rights.

What if we got all the fans not to watch it to bring them the lowest ratings ever

Is there a website or a summary of the things about Safechuck and Robson? From when their allegations started to when the judge dismissed it? I'd like to have this next time I'm talking to someone who will absolutely fire up this topic to me next time I'm seeing him/them, so I can tell them to read that and bring themselves up to date about it instead of just eating it all up as "news" or even "facts"?

SERIOUSLY?

Michael Jackson - FBI Investigative Files Released:
1/ https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2009/december/jackson_122209
2/ https://vault.fbi.gov/Michael Jackson

By https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com:
The Wade Robson Allegations (summary version)
https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2018/09/23/the-wade-robson-allegations/

The 1993 Chandler Allegations (summary version)
https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2018/09/23/the-1993-chandler-allegations-summary-version/

The 2005 Arvizo Allegations (summary version)
https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2018/09/23/the-2005-arvizo-allegations/

Jason Francia (summary version)
https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2018/09/23/jason-francia-summary-version/

By DAILY MICHAEL : http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/robson-v-estate

By VINDICATING MICHAEL : https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com + VERITAS PROJECT: https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/veritas-project/

By MJ TRUTH NOW: https://mjjtruthnow.wordpress.com

By CHARLES THOMSON: https://twitter.com/CEThomson + http://www.charles-thomson.net/index.html

By MJJ JUSTICE PROJECT: https://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress.com

ABOUT THE CHANDLERS by - https://turningthetableonthechandlerallegations.wordpress.com

+

The Journal of Michael Jackson Academic Studies | ISSN: 2452-0497
Dynamic, Influential, Inclusive, Cultural, Explorative, Unique
: http://michaeljacksonstudies.org

Last edited:

Lets recollect the facts....

This isn't good at all. Finally when the narrative in the public seemed to be turning in our favour this fiasco is going to set everyone back years and possibly decades. To have a HBO documentary aired around the world with interviews from men who claim they were molested by MJ, plus the Channel 1 in the UK, plus a movie screening.... the press will be ALL over this. The US and UK media especially have always loved to jump on any anti MJ train. You could swear they have an agenda to bring him down. Any positive news about Michael's accomplishments or music is ignored, while the controversy is picked up like some prime time presidential address. This is going to ignite a social media storm (Twitter is already going wild over it and the video is weeks away from being seen). Here is just my guess of the fallout:

-MJ's Cirque Du Soleil will be cancelled by years end in Vegas
-Michael Jackson's Halloween special will be cancelled by CBS
-MJ's radio play will see a downturn in the US especially
-MJ's album sales will decrease in 2019 especially in the UK, US and Canada due to the negative coverage
-Any future projects planned for 2019 will be canned/shelved including single releases/duets, etc.
-Nobody will be able to bring up Michael in a conversation without someone in the group/party bringing this up

All in all, this is a nightmare come true. I feel like we are back in 2004/2005 all over again. Only that time, there was no video of anyone claiming Michael abused them. Now we have a 2+ hour documentary with two separate boys with a detailed explanation of what happened. Its going to hit the public hard and Im sure the media will be obsessing over it.

All in all, this is a nightmare come true. I feel like we are back in 2004/2005 all over again. Only that time, there was no video of anyone claiming Michael abused them. Now we have a 2+ hour documentary with two separate boys with a detailed explanation of what happened. Its going to hit the public hard and Im sure the media will be obsessing over it.
Well, Michael have a judicial ruling that he is innocent.
The duo have only have their tongue to tell stories,
The strange thing is that the two channels violate the ruling of the judiciary.
Only the judge is able to assess the validity of their stories.
I'm sure Its going to hit the public hard..

Funded by the Estate,not made by them!
The whole point is to have people who are not seen as biased come forward....easier said than done I know but that would be the main factor behind any documentary that was a reality of being made.

Would it be aired?Yes I don't doubt it if it was a fantastically made film that put a proper spanner in the works with stories from credible people.

Funded by the estate is the same as them doing it.those that fund dictate the the contents.be crazy for estate to fund something they would have no say over. It would be viewed as credible as political groups that pay think tanks to do a study that shock horror supports the view of the political group that is paying them to carry out the study!

Does someone remember why Jordan Chandler did not testify at the 2005 trial? I wish Michael's defense team would have pushed hard for him to testifty and to get a chance to question him. That might have been the only chance to ever hear Chandler speak.

wednesday;4236786 said:
Does someone remember why Jordan Chandler did not testify at the 2005 trial? I wish Michael's defense team would have pushed hard for him to testifty and to get a chance to question him. That might have been the only chance to ever hear Chandler speak.

I don’t know why he didn’t testify but it speaks volumes to me that he didn’t.

Thanks for this. I was aware of everything concerning Chandler and Arvizo, but not Safechuck and Robson. I mostly want it for when/if I get into a discussion with a friend or relative about this.

Why don't MJ's children or one of his brothers make a statement on TV right before this stinking ass documentary airs at Sundance with at least the facts we know about Robson and Safechuck, like someone earlier here said, Judge thrown the cases out, forged evidence was submitted. Let the people know this. I'm sure the news will cover it if someone from Mike's family has a statement to make and people will see this and at least know this before seeing that ridiculous trash.

I don't get it why they don't do that.

wednesday;4236786 said:

He kept himself abroad and never gave a reason why he didn’t testify. There are so many other things that says a lot about the Chandlers as well like Evan sued MJ again in 96 and wanted more money and to release his own album (!) Evanstory because Michael released the history album. Jordan got legal emancipation before he was 18, Michaels lawyer said he had people willing to testify that he told the he had never been molested and he was never going to speak to his parents again because of what they had made him do.But Jordan, then 25, now 38 kept himself abroad.

Sneddon wanted gim to testify but he threatended them saying he would take them to court if they tried to subpeona (sp) him. You cant force a abuse "victim" to testify like others. If he had mez had many of his friends prepaired to testify that he had told them that mj did nothing how he played mjs music at parties etc

Imo the only chance of jc telling the trith was after evan killed himself but that boat is long sailed

Last edited:

don't get it why they don't do that.
--------
Because it will give the programme huge publicity.give it many more ratings.give them exactly what they want. Giving it more attention is not a good thing.the problem with saying a judge dismissed is doesnt help with dealing with the haters as it wasnt thrown out because it was provern lies it was thrown out based on trying to sue entities that werent allowed etc. All points of law.

Back