ANIME Thread

Not a huge fan of a lot of anime's, but I'm absolutely loving Dragon Ball Super right now.

I loved Dragonball Z for 17 years and I indeed gotta watch more of Dragonball Super in Dub. I heard rumours about a possible chance for Ocean Dub for Dragonball Z Kai, which I doubt would happen.

I am also a Dragon Ball fan. Dragon Ball Super is a good show and gets better and better since the Black Goku/Future Trunks arc.

I've been watching a classic "Saber Marionette J" for the past couple of days. Really grew on me.

tAG_127726.jpg

Re: ANIME Thread (Sony officially owns Funimation)

Sony officially owns Funimation.

sony_owns_funimation_by_fu_reiji-dbs3ujt.jpg

Got an ill feeling about it.

My mind is fricking blown! Vegeta (Chris Sabat) meets Clone Vegeta (Brian Drummond)

Funimation Vegeta vs Ocean Vegeta

Heard an unexpected twist! Well, even me which is unexpected so quickly, but I can tell it could happen.

On a recent chapter of the Boruto manga, Sumire Nakei (Boruto’s classmate/class representative) asks Sarada if Boruto’s popular with the girls while witnessing a scientist Akita Inuzuka took a liking towards Boruto, the. Sarada answers that he gets along with everybody quickly, then Sumire asked if she’s interested in Boruto, she denies it while Sumire herself is interested. I knew it all the time, sure Sarada denies it, but I can tell she likes Boruto. I have no problem with Sumire liking him, though I think Sarada has a great chance, but I think a love triangle is a fun thing and I enjoyed it many anime which there couples in anime involved in love triangles which I never cared who will end up with whom until which ever happens.

005.png

006.png

007.png

DS-YW5jVAAAqHnU

Lately I checked a recent anime called “Gakuen Babysitters”, I just adore these toddlers especially the youngest one there. Michael would’ve love to see this.

One of the BEST anime series of all time COWBOY BEBOP premiered in japan 20 years ago today!!
DZ4bsmNVMAE3NcY.jpg
Adult Swim promo

Also Happy Belated 20th Anniversary to another great anime TRIGUN which premiered in Japan!!
trigun.dvdc.1.jpg
Adult Swim promo

I just recently watching classic episodes of “Pokemon” in Sub secretly from brother, I don’t want him to know, because I told him I’m not ready. I’m still bitter towards Corus for trading “Pokémon” away from YTV to Teletoon and stopped watching afterwards. Because of Gumbino’s Pokemon parody videos which is so funny it made me have a comeback as a Pokémon fan.
latest

I gave up. I’m having a Pokémon comeback anyways so I’m checking out Pokémon Sun & Moon. It really grew on me.

latest

latest

Lucky!:pth: Nah I’m kidding about my reaction, but seriously Ash is so lucky.
the_girls_drag_ash_shopping_with_them__sm020__by_hewdraw-dbdjjyk.png

Pikachu and Togedemau was just too adorable I have to included that in.
tumblr_ohvcj4pXel1rd4ymxo3_500.gif

PoP;4223975 said:
I gave up. I’m having a Pokémon comeback anyways so I’m checking out Pokémon Sun & Moon. It really grew on me.

latest

latest

Lucky!:pth: Nah I’m kidding about my reaction, but seriously Ash is so lucky.
the_girls_drag_ash_shopping_with_them__sm020__by_hewdraw-dbdjjyk.png

Pikachu and Togedemau was just too adorable I have to included that in.
tumblr_ohvcj4pXel1rd4ymxo3_500.gif
Are you currently watching Boruto?

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Uzumaki story continues. I haven't read the manga, (no spoilers if you have). Favourite new character so far?

I have only 1 or two of the Boruto manga, I didn't even read them though, because I find the character design in the manga made them look like they're in the 60's era.

Mainly I like Boruto and his cute sister Himawari, I also like Sarada, Sumire and Chocho. I think those are my favourites so far, including Naruto & Hinata.

I have only 1 or two of the Boruto manga, I didn't even read them though, because I find the character design in the manga made them look like they're in the 60's era.

Mainly I like Boruto and his cute sister Himawari, I also like Sarada, Sumire and Chocho. I think those are my favourites so far, including Naruto & Hinata.
Those are all great choices. Himawari is adorable lol. I like Mitsuki, Sarada, Boruto, Shikadai (He's just like his father haha). It's also great seeing Naruto as the hokage/father figure. Some people judge the boruto series without giving it a fair chance IMO.

Those are all great choices. Himawari is adorable lol. I like Mitsuki, Sarada, Boruto, Shikadai (He's just like his father haha). It's also great seeing Naruto as the hokage/father figure. Some people judge the boruto series without giving it a fair chance IMO.

I hear ya, there's a lot of complaining about that Naruto (Hokage) not being around at home much which made Boruto have father issues and I don't blame them, it's not Naruto's fault as a father for not being around his family much I mean he is Hokage and that's what happens when you a Hokage, you get busy all day and night and he's trying his best to come home as he can. And not to mention a lot of NaruSaku supporters just keeps on with their chronic and constant whining and complaining. Uck! I hate it! Get a life NaruSaku fans and accepts the facts! If you don't like how it happens because you wanted happened didn't happened, just quit and instead you keep on complaining day and night 24/7 and....

I'm sorry I was getting a bit off track over the NaruSaku thing. But I'm curious, why didn't you share it when I mentioned Boruto series last year? And why didn't you share when I started this thread?

I hear ya, there's a lot of complaining about that Naruto (Hokage) not being around at home much which made Boruto have father issues and I don't blame them, it's not Naruto's fault as a father for not being around his family much I mean he is Hokage and that's what happens when you a Hokage, you get busy all day and night and he's trying his best to come home as he can. And not to mention a lot of NaruSaku supporters just keeps on with their chronic and constant whining and complaining. Uck! I hate it! Get a life NaruSaku fans and accepts the facts! If you don't like how it happens because you wanted happened didn't happened, just quit and instead you keep on complaining day and night 24/7 and....

I'm sorry I was getting a bit off track over the NaruSaku thing. But I'm curious, why didn't you share it when I mentioned Boruto series last year? And why didn't you share when I started this thread?

Yeah the NaruSaku complaints can get annoying. I honestly just found this thread recently. I wasn't sure if anyone here was into Naruto until I noticed your Sig. They're releasing Boruto Dub soon although I think they should have finished shippuden first. I understand why some dislike the dub, I personally don't mind it though. It's weird seeing Konahamaru all grown up haha. I hope the second Boruto movie comes out soon also.

Yeah the NaruSaku complaints can get annoying. I honestly just found this thread recently. I wasn't sure if anyone here was into Naruto until I noticed your Sig. They're releasing Boruto Dub soon although I think they should have finished shippuden first. I understand why some dislike the dub, I personally don't mind it though. It's weird seeing Konahamaru all grown up haha. I hope the second Boruto movie comes out soon also.

Time will tell. I'm happy that Boruto series will be dubbed. I've mentioned before that I also can't stand Dub haters, they just wanna ruin it.

Time will tell. I'm happy that Boruto series will be dubbed. I've mentioned before that I also can't stand Dub haters, they just wanna ruin it.

I hate those type of comments. On youtube there's always that one person who has to say something about the dub. I mean not everyone wants to read subs. I rewatched the shippuden war arc in dub and I'm enjoying it all over again.

I hate those type of comments. On youtube there's always that one person who has to say something about the dub. I mean not everyone wants to read subs. I rewatched the shippuden war arc in dub and I'm enjoying it all over again.

I haven't been watching much of those, because of all the countless anime I've checked out, but I however am going to get the entire Shippuden series just like I got all the last series. I really can't wait to see the finale in Dub again.

July 05, 2018 2:25pm PT by Mia Galuppo
[h=1]'Gundam' Live-Action Movie in the Works at Legendary[/h]
gundam.jpg
Junko Kimura/Getty Images
'Gundam'

The popular anime series first launched in 1979.
A live-action Gundam movie is in the works.
Legendary Entertainment will co-produce a feature based on the the popular anime from the Japanese animation studio Sunrise. The announcement was made Thursday at the 2018 Anime Expo, which is taking place in Los Angeles.
The original Gundam series, which began in 1979, is set in the Universal Century, an era in which people have emigrated to space colonies because of a growing population on Earth. Eventually, the people living in the colonies seek their autonomy, and launch a war of independence against the people on Earth. Battles are fought by piloting robots known as mobile suits.
The massively popular series has led to multibillion-dollar sales in merchandise and licensing, including animated films, video games, plastic models, toys, and books. (Gundam had a cameo in Steven Spielberg's pop-culture-obsessed Ready Player One.)
The Gundam movie will be overseen by Cale Boyter on behalf of Legendary with the Sunrise creative team.
Legendary, which will next release the Dwayne Johnson action-thriller Skyscraper, is also behind another live-action movie based on a wildly popular Japanese animated series, Pokemon. The studio has wrapped filming on Detective Pikachu, which stars Ryan Reynolds and Justice Smith. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/gundam-live-action-movie-works-at-legendary-1125241

[h=1]&#8216;My Hero Academia&#8217; Live-Action Movie in the Works at Legendary[/h] By Dave McNary <svg class="svg-icon-more" viewBox="0 0 15 15" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" width="12px" height="12px">
</path> </svg>
40713-1-1-e1456451501147.jpg
[h=4]Dave McNary[/h] Film Reporter

<figure class="c-figure" itemprop="image" itemtype="http://schema.org/ImageObject">
mha-two-heroes-background.jpg
<figcaption class="c-figure__desc"> CREDIT: Courtesy of Funimation
</figcaption> </figure>
<article class="c-content"> Legendary is producing a live-action feature film version of Shueisha&#8217;s Japanese manga franchise &#8220;My Hero Academia.&#8221;
The company, a subsidiary of the China-based Wanda Group, made the announcement Wednesday and noted that the franchise, created by Kohei Horikoshi, has more than 17 million copies in circulation and was the 2017 winner of the Sugoi Japan Award for best manga. It&#8217;s also been adapted into an anime television series, which has aired for three seasons.
&#8220;My Hero Academia&#8221; is set in a world in which 80% of humanity has developed some sort of special powers, known as quirks &#8212; not all of them super, and not all used for good &#8212; and focuses on a young boy who obsessively follows the new heroes while having no abilities of his own.
The project will be produced by Legendary, with Alex Garcia and Jay Ashenfelter overseeing on behalf of the company, and Ryosuke Yoritomi in charge on behalf of Shueisha. Toho will distribute the film in Japan.

Legendary&#8217;s upcoming titles include &#8220;Godzilla: King of the Monsters&#8221; and the live-action &#8220;Detective Pikachu&#8221; &#8212; which will both be released in 2019 &#8212; and &#8220;Godzilla vs. Kong,&#8221; which is in pre-production for a May 2020 release. Recent Legendary titles include &#8220;Skyscraper,&#8221; &#8220;Pacific Rim: Uprising,&#8221; &#8220;Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,&#8221; &#8220;Kong: Skull Island,&#8221; and &#8220;The Great Wall.&#8221; https://variety.com/2018/film/asia/my-hero-academia-movie-legendary-1202992783/#article-comments

</article>

<time class="l-article__date" datetime="2018-10-29T22:00:38+00:00" itemprop="datePublished">October 29, 2018 3:00PM PT</time> Andy Muschietti to Direct &#8216;Attack on Titan&#8217; for Warner Bros. (EXCLUSIVE)

By Dave McNary <svg class="svg-icon-more" viewBox="0 0 15 15" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" width="12px" height="12px"> </svg>

40713-1-1-e1456451501147.jpg
Dave McNary

Film Reporter

<figure class="c-figure" itemprop="image" itemtype="http://schema.org/ImageObject">
crunchyroll-attack-on-titan.jpg
<figcaption class="c-figure__desc"> CREDIT: Courtesy of Crunchyroll
</figcaption> </figure>
<article class="c-content"> After the record-breaking box office run of &#8220;IT,&#8221; director Andy Muschietti has found his next project.

Muschietti will direct a feature film adaptation of &#8220;Attack on Titan&#8221; for Warner Bros. The studio finalized a deal with Japan-based publishing company Kodansha on Monday.
&#8220;Attack on Titan,&#8221; written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama, has become one of the best-selling manga series with over 76 million copies in print since debuting in 2009. It is set in a world in which humanity lives in cities surrounded by enormous walls protecting themselves from gigantic humanoids that are referred to as titans.
David Heyman (&#8220;Harry Potter,&#8221; &#8220;Fantastic Beasts&#8221;) is producing the film with Masi Oka (&#8220;Mega Man&#8221;) and Andy&#8217;s sister Barbara Muschietti (&#8220;IT&#8221; and &#8220;Mama&#8221;).

This isn&#8217;t the first time &#8220;Attack on Titan&#8221; is getting the big screen treatment. Shinji Higuchi directed a Japanese version in 2015. It was released in two parts and earned $46 million. In 2013, Wit Studios debuted an anime television series.

Muschietti&#8217;s adaptation of &#8220;IT&#8221; &#8212; based on the Stephen King novel &#8212; became one of the biggest horror film of all time with $700 million worldwide. He is currently in production on the sequel &#8220;IT: Chapter 2.&#8221; Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy, Bill Hader, and Isaiah Mustafa are starring as the adult members of the Losers Club in the follow-up, set to open on Sept. 6, 2019. https://variety.com/2018/film/news/andy-muscietti-attack-on-titan-1203007109/

</article>

I just started watching "Kampfer" right now in Dub. Finally! It's about time it's being dubbed, I've wanted it dubbed for over 5 years and Sentai should've had it dubbed in the first place. Well no that it's dubbed, I can plan on getting my hands on it on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Back