Jack Wishna, tied to Michael Jackson, found dead in Las Vegas

The Estate? o_O Well, that's not who I thought u meant Jrsfan. I was more thinking if true, it would be the people that were involved in accusing MJ since the beginning. Those are the ones that would want the accusers to remain silent. Honestly there is nothing anymore damaging that can be said against MJ for The Estate or Sony to worry about in my opinion. Everything we can think of has been said about MJ and his name still sells. It's people like Sneedon and co. who would have to worry if the truth comes out, it would be their rep/career on the line.

Last edited:
The Estate? o_O Well, that's not who I thought u meant Jrsfan. I was more thinking if true, it would be the people that were involved in accusing MJ since the beginning. Those are the ones that would want the accusers to remain silent. Honestly there is nothing anymore damaging that can be said against MJ for The Estate or Sony to worry about in my opinion. Everything we can think of has been said about MJ and his name still sells. It's people like Sneedon and co. who would have to worry if the truth comes out, it would be their rep/career on the line.

I think you have a very good point about nothing more negative can be said - however the estate cannot be ruled out as Weitzman was there in 93 with Pellicano & I'm quite sure has some involvement there & alot of shady stuff in Hollywood. He was on the estate for Doris Duke- nurse thought there was fishy stuff going on at the hospital. He was OJ's attorney originally & I personally think OJ is innocent & I believe Weitzman is involved there. Courtney Love has issues with Weitzman involving Kurt Cobain's estate. Weitzman brought Pellicano to LA & we all know Pellicano is in jail for wiretapping & did not roll on his lawyer clients (which was Bert Fields, among many others). I think the public has a short memory & to make money off Neverland, MJ memorabilia, Sony & AEG making money off TII, CD's etc, Cirque de Soleil, etc - Evan Chandler was a loose cannon imo. He may have decided he needed more of his share since so many people were making boatloads of money. It would def not be Sneddon etc, he is just a pawn & really has limited knowledge of anything imo. It would go higher up - Evan Chandler would not even know the top people's involvement, imo.

For me it is far more feasible that his family simply had the measure of him. But beside that how do you know that he didn't leave wishes that he didn't want anyone at his funeral?

But what I really don't understand with the scenario that he was murdered, why only him? Why not June or Jordy? June was clearly venomous toward MJ during the trial.

Why would, Michaels estate (I'm guessing that's who you would think would order the hit) need to murder him? If they were to think he would be damaging after MJ's death then surely aren't June and Jordy, plus some others just as threatening?

I guess what I am not grasping is the 'why'.

I don't think June or Jordy really know who was working with Evan so it would not be necessary. Plus if you killed everyone it would be more likely viewed suspiciously - they do not all live together either.

Not to mention the fact that jrsfan is accusing people of murder, no less, without any evidence...

Why does everything need to be a conspiracy?

With the direction it has taken this thread belongs to the Controversy section.

Probably does & most likely will be moved soon.

Not to mention the fact that jrsfan is accusing people of murder, no less, without any evidence...

Why does everything need to be a conspiracy?

With the direction it has taken this thread belongs to the Controversy section.

HAAAA^^ True.

Let's not forget about Victor Gutierrez and his NAMBLA buddies! :puke: He was out to get MJ it seems since 85. So if u wanna talk about higher ups, he is sure one to look at!

Last edited:
Another odd thing about Evan Chandler's suicide is that it is a big high rise with lots of tenants - you would think the gunshot noise would have scared them & they would have complained.:scratch:

Last edited:
The thread finally made it to here, so are we now changing the debate to death by murder?

No Peta nothing is changed.people are welcome to voice there view.This thread was suppose to be a condolance thread for Mr Wishna. :( But when a thread is derailed and riddled with conspiracy theories. Its best to move it to the controversy section. Being in this section doesnt change the debate. It just allows more freedon for members who wish to discuss these things. hope that makes sense.

^^Oh thanks. I see "the great derailment" in back in action again.

Back