Michael Jackson: Making a Mountain out of a Molar

MJStorm

Proud Member
Michael Jackson: Making a Mountain out of a Molar
Posted on Friday, January 14, 2011 (EST)
How TMZ turned a dental appointment for Michael Jackson's son Blanket in 2008 into a global news story.

By Charles Thomson

January 14, 2011, (Sawf News) - Among the less scrupulous red-top reporters on both sides of the Atlantic, there's an old adage; 'Never let the facts get in the way of a good story'.

I can't think of a recent story which has embodied that philosophy more than TMZ's supposed scoop yesterday, accusing Michael Jackson of pressuring a dentist into putting his youngest son Prince Michael II (AKA Blanket) to sleep with anesthetic.

'MJ Pushed Dr. To Improperly Give Son Anesthesia', read TMZ's headline. Shocking indeed. Certainly more shocking than 'MJ's Son Went To The Dentist Two And A Half Years Ago', which would have been a far more accurate assessment of the situation -- for while TMZ accused Jackson of 'subjecting one of his children to risky medical treatment', the truth was far more banal.

FULL ARTICLE: http://www.sawfnews.com/Gossip/66107.aspx

the author is quite right of this article. It's truly sick TMZ are bringing a perfectly normal dental procedure on Blanket into a Dr killing his innocent patient-MJ.

I love Charles rebuttle _ The whole tooth and nothing but the tooth ... LOL

Ive been tweeting it using @TMZ to get the word out to the masses
This is the first time Ive ever seen someone tear into a story of TMZ like that :)

If you want to tweet the article here is the short link
@TMZ Making a Mountain out of a Molar http://t.co/CqM1n6N < - The tooth will set you free

I love Charles rebuttle _ The whole tooth and nothing but the tooth ... LOL

Ive been tweeting it using @TMZ to get the word out to the masses
This is the first time Ive ever seen someone tear into a story of TMZ like that :)

If you want to tweet the article here is the short link

Good idea.

Back