UPDATE Audio Added - ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birchey

Proud Member
Please Follow

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Jackson-Bad-Tour-Wembley-Keep-The-Magic-Campaign/177753955595284

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BadTourMagic

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/badtourkeepthemagic

Email: BadTourkeepTheMagic@Gmail.com

DOWNLOAD 5 Snippets, all the Estate and Sony currently have from this recording
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IDAYBGLQ

Thanks TheCode753cr

Okay troops, seems the time is among us. Alot of people know my love and knowledge of this tour and as a fan I feel it is my position to make sure that when the world sees/hears the Bad tour its it true and not some mash up of concerts and concert audio.

After hearing parts of the HQ Bad Tour Wembley 16th July audio mix, mixed by the same guy who mixed the APOM video and the Bad Tour around the world special, I put forwards a new project and hope many will join and give ideas.

We have waited along time for this DVD thats being released in 2012 and we deserve to see/hear it as it was! No over the top overdubbing and concert mixes like Bucharest.

I have tipped off by a very reliable contact that they ARE releasing a Wembley show and that the production begins very soon! I intend to gather fan support from numerous fan forums and sites and to send the information to a select few emails I have acquired.

This plan follows on from the one first conceive a long time ago but never put into full motion. I will need artwork, promo videos and ideas, if you are interested in joining the group please MSN me my MSN is: mjdvds@aol.com

Shortly 5 clips (don't get too excited, most of them I have uploaded before) will be uploaded shortly including an amazing vocal clip from I'll Be There in which you can feel the hairs stand up on your neck as Michael flows through the opening lines.

Can I just say, in light of recent problems fans have argued about over the recent album and the intentions behind it, with this audio mix we can't complain, Michael CHOSE this himself, he used the engineers recording for his official music video APOM & after rejecting previous audio he chose the same engineers work again for his Bad Tour around the world special, this mix is so true, you can feel the magic.

I need people to help promote facebook groups, make images/siggys/promo pics & video mixes also, any other ideas would be great.

This is a fan effort, spearheaded by MJJC, looking for the support from other forums also, we have waited so long to watch Michael at his performing peak, lets be heard this time!

UPDATE

Okay I needs some officers :)

We need, Art, Videos, and other promos.
We also need an ideas team, would be good to speak regurly on MSN.
We are also looking for some peopel who will spread the word, email places get people on board. Anyone who is interested in working closely with the group please PM me

Please use or create your own support siggy on as many MJ forums as you can, we can get the attention and make this happen :)

keepthemagic7.jpg

By keepthemagic at 2011-01-22

keepthemagic6.jpg

keepthemagic5.jpg

keepthemagic4.jpg

keepthemagic3.jpg

keepthemagic2.jpg

keepthemagic1.jpg

By keepthemagic at 2011-01-22​

Last edited:
Re: New Project, ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Enlist Inside

hey, welcome back and thanks for relaunching this!

btw, how do we know that wembley was shot in full? and how was it shot? a tape of the video feed to the screens? or lots of professional cameras for things like mtv specials? or both?

thanks heaps! this would be a dream for all of us if we could not only hear, but SEE the magic!

Re: New Project, ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Enlist Inside

hey, welcome back and thanks for relaunching this!

btw, how do we know that wembley was shot in full? and how was it shot? a tape of the video feed to the screens? or lots of professional cameras for things like mtv specials? or both?

thanks heaps! this would be a dream for all of us if we could not only hear, but SEE the magic!

I can tell you that on the 15th/16th of July, Several extra cameras were present for at least the first few songs, I cannot confirm whether they were kept the whole night but I assume they would have been (Part of the footage was used in the APOM video)

No in fact there is hardly any footage of wembley on the bad tour specials. The cameras filmed close ups for the APOM video, and possibly for Michaels personal use

Good Idea Birchey!!!
I'll add you on msn and give you some ideas... I could help on doin' some sigs/icons for us to promote this!!
Talk to you soon!

I wanna see it on Blu-ray and they need to add a audio CD and digital download included in the package.

Yasss Ima designer so maybe i can help out on the images and stuff! :) i have just sent you an email!
Hope to hear from you! :)..

I can mention this on the podcast if it helps? Recording is tomorrow, released within a week. :)

I wanna see it on Blu-ray and they need to add a audio CD and digital download included in the package.

YES! YES! YES! I have been thinking the same, I hope they dont bundle it together with Bad 25, this video/audio has great potential on its own. It will outsell Vision easily, they just need to listen to the fans the ideas we have, this is our passion!

Doesn't any of the Mods have contact with the estate???????............

We can use the contact to forward our petitions, posters and comments to them............

It's criminal that one of Michael's best performances are unavailable for the public to see............all the other great artists have had their concerts released on VHS or DVD.................

Michael has only had the HBO edit of Dangerous that has had a proper release..............

It's about time the estate acts..........and no more CD releases of remastered and edited demos!!!!!!!

They have to release a blue ray version from original film !!

Three things:

1.DVD?, c'mon if it's released only in this format i will not BUY IT, i want it on Blu ray!.
2."Smooth Criminal" in New York MSG march 5th 1988 (please birchey, make this happen, i know you can, hehehe)...If it's only a Wembley show they should put a lot of extras in the BLU RAY.
3.Lossless Master audio 5.1 sound mix

This is a very good idea Birchey.

Last edited by a moderator:

good idea :yes: but i dont get why you want me to email you for sorry :no:

Re: UPDATE New Project, ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Enlist Insid

I just want that the volume of the audience yelling won't be too loud like in the Bucharest concert!

Re: UPDATE New Project, ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Enlist Insid

I just want that the volume of the audience yelling won't be too loud like in the Bucharest concert!

Thats the intention, if you listen to the clips I will upload soon you will hear the crowd is not very Loud :)

Yeah, I had serious ear problems the day after I watched the Bucharest on my new sound system. Horrible!

Hopefully we'll get less crowd shots than we did in Bucharest. As much as I love it the crowd shots were a tad excessive!

Hopefully we'll get less crowd shots than we did in Bucharest. As much as I love it the crowd shots were a tad excessive!

Completely agree...if not more than a tad. It needs just enough for atmosphere...but otherwise just the performance please!
Good luck everyone taking these suggestions forward.

great idea, I would normally help with designing things or something, but my laptops broke and I can't do it from my iPod. Good luck with it though, you have my support :)

Yes i remember when it was first televised here in australia when i was little, i thought my ears were gonna burst or somethin lol

Thats the intention, if you listen to the clips I will upload soon you will hear the crowd is not very Loud :)

yes, with less crowd noise would be much better, but also not like the HIStory concerts dvd, that some parts looks like the stadium is empty, we cant hear a fly, it looks we are hearing the album lool some crowd noise gives exitement.

We can hope they will listen to it and don't put another master on it like they've done for several songs in This Is It...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back