Official hollywood tonight video discussion thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDRAG4MJ

Proud Member
what direction do you think the video should take\\?? i think it should be animated in the vein of kanye west video heartless or britney spears break the ice video ..what do you think

I hope Hollywood Tonight has a video.
I think Michael Jackson will like that. :yes:

No compilation video, please.
Either animated or by real people, you can make a video with good storyline. It's done many times. Just because it's MJ song, he doesn't have to be in it. (MITM, CRY)

I think it's gonna be something similar to Rock Mafia's "Big Bang". They didn't actually star in the video from what I remember, they just had a mysterious girl (Miley Cyrus) who kept dissapearing while a guy was looking for her to kiss her.

But for HT something more dramatic, something like that but with a twist... Oh, and put Megan Fox in the video. :D

Michael wanted to do movies and in this song he tells a story.
I want a shortfilm with the young girl escaping from her parents, taking the bus to Hollywood.
I want to see what happened to her in Hollywood and there should be no famous people in the shortfilm.
It´s based on a true story but I don´t know what happened to the girl in reality.
It doesn´t have to have a good end, it can tell what can happen to young unsuspecting girls and how people take advantage of them

Thanks for creating this thread. My vote would be for a video with real people instead of animation. To help get more airplay, they could cast a famous star in the lead role such as Gaga or Britney and mix in footage of Michael. Based on the theme of this song and the fact that it is not about Michael himself, they should be able to come up with several ideas. Hopefully, they are already working on a concept and will not scramble to put something together at the last minute like they did with HMH. By the time the video was released, the song had already peaked in some countries which is a shame.

What about the one night only adverts? Something like that would be cool I guess

They must make a animated video , i mean like avatar , with a 3D MJ :)

I think it should be a live performance type of Music video something better then VMA 09 and at the end of the video perhaps they might invite Usher, Justin Timberlake, etc... beatboxing dancing MJ’s style

Yes, whatever they do they need to have at least one famous guy in the video... to help the video get noticed. I hate that it's come to this but that's the truth, they need to have famous people in various roles for the video if they want the general audience to notice the video and to request it for more airplay.

I think it should tell the story of the girl that the song is about. Maybe a role for La Lohan as it seems this song was written about her. Maybe with some Michael shots in it where he is bombarded with flashes, mobs, just to show what fame does to a person.

Is it confirmed that there will be a video or we are just making suggestions?
Anyway, i don't want to see anyone but Michael, painted, anImated,live whatever. No other singer please!!!
And please, if there is going to be a video let it not be like HMH. I have seen youtube videos made by amateurs that are 100% better than HMH.

Nooooooooooooo i don't want Usher or other celebrity in HT video. Are you nuts? Just make one really cool animated video with animated Michael.

If they got footage of MJ singing this in the studio, I think a concept of going back and forth between showing him singing and having actors act out the lyrics would be good. Get some young starlett to play the girl in this video.

I think that would be good. Either that, or go animated.

MIST;3220225 said:
Michael wanted to do movies and in this song he tells a story.
I want a shortfilm with the young girl escaping from her parents, taking the bus to Hollywood.
I want to see what happened to her in Hollywood and there should be no famous people in the shortfilm.
It´s based on a true story but I don´t know what happened to the girl in reality.
It doesn´t have to have a good end, it can tell what can happen to young unsuspecting girls and how people take advantage of them

Exactly, this is the perfect song for Sony to make a decent short film.

i don't know how the video should be but sony should release the second single fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back