MJ Estate officially releases two photos from HT and BTM

mkgenie

Proud Member
Here are two exclusive photos from the video shoots for “Hollywood Tonight” and “Behind the Mask”!!

090944vwzv5n8hh5v5hvi9.jpg

090943kbxd8x8jfc8zckk8.jpg

Source: The Estate of Michael Jackson

Re: MJ Estate officially released two photos from HT and BTM

Indeed, the second is very interesting.

I wish that woman would take off her mask so I could see her face. She looks like a phoney girl.

The second one seems quite interesting.
20 months today... our lives have changed so much... :cry:

Can't wait for those videos.

Hope they will be all over VH1, MTV and all other music channels.

Promotion is better with videos for the singles. - So far 3 videoes.
They should make a video for AD and maybe Monster.

wow...very interesting!!! Look at the stars ...its a Seven stars....haha..luv the 2nd pic also!

So @mkgenie when will be the MV coming out?

I wish that woman would take off her mask so I could see her face. She looks like a phoney girl.

LOL. who does she love????????? ok...i know i just took it too far. not funny :)
i honestly haven't the slightest clue what the concept of the BTM vid is but i'm thoroughly enjoying the suspense and unpredictability
and i want a date of release!

Wow this looks great! I can't wait and see those videos! I wish we could see some more photos...

I love both pics and the last one has a Dangerous era feel to it. Cant wait to see the end result :)

Yay thanks! Looks interesting! Can't wait to see the finished videos :) When will they be released?

This cover reminds me of the Dangerous Special Edition one. But I would prefer it if they would use another picture / painting of Michael, probably from the Bad or HIStory Era (but Invincible / This Is It Era would be cool too).

Nice to see everyone excited about these videos, especially BTM! I missed the positivity around here. Let's hope it continues spreading.... :D

I couldn't agree more Tricia70.

Let's keep it positive. Can't wait to see the videoes.

Back