Is it xmas 4 u 2?

michaelsson

Proud Member
I didnt kno where 2 put this lol but is every1 seeing a christmas layout instead of the red n gray mj 1?

lol.... but why y cant u put up an easter layout?, but cool layout though

Lol @ chi chi i luv u guyz! U giyz really make us feel special haha, feels like im actuall @ a home since i left MJNO, thanx guyz!

I didnt kno where 2 put this lol but is every1 seeing a christmas layout instead of the red n gray mj 1?

Same thing here...I thought I was in the friggin Twilight Zone....you wouldn't know...you don't live near Boston like I do....I've had ENOUGH SNOW ALREADY!! GEEZ!!

Last edited:
OMG lol, i know how u feel, i used 2 live n Milwaukee Wisconsin for the 1st 16yrs of my life lol. I been in arizona 4 the past 2 and its wonderful not worryin about snow lol

:santa: awww lol I like it.

First I've thought... oh this time it's a hacker with some humor.

Look!! Any one of you thinking "Aw, wouldn't it be nice to live someplace where it snows?" can just look at this picture and go UGH!! We got DUMPED this year!!

dumped_with_snow.jpg

^ that's a lot of snow, lol.

I actually don't mind this x-mas skin. Take away the christmas trees and stuff and it's actually really good. The blue and the green. It's nice.

^ that's a lot of snow, lol.

I actually don't mind this x-mas skin. Take away the christmas trees and stuff and it's actually really good. The blue and the green. It's nice.

"that's a lot of snow, lol"....well, aint THAT the understatement of the year! LOL!!

It was so bad, we got an electric snowblower, with a 50 foot electric cord....thank god it was light and fluffy...

Thanks god I live in a part of the world where we don't get snow. I hate cold weather and I hate mess. To me snow is a combination of the two.

Thanks god I live in a part of the world where we don't get snow. I hate cold weather and I hate mess. To me snow is a combination of the two.

Aw you don't know what you are missing...actually it is quite fun here....we go SNOW TUBING here!!

Just give me one of them Wellesley Hills, and I am GOLDEN!!

snow_tubing.jpg

^ we do that but down dried up grassy hills and on flattened cardboard boxes. So fun. Even though it probably doesn't sound like it.

When I came one here in the morning - not fully awake - I was seriously confused. :toofunny:

oh, HAHA! nice one dudes :lol:
I love your siggy.

I really like this lay out... Is it possible to keep it after this day? :unsure:

omg i thought there was somethin wrong with my computer lol..... ba!

I was wondering what was going on.. lol!

like ummmm!! Is some1 trying to fast 4ward time to get closer to an MJ release date??

God, I'm so slow today. I couldn't figure out why there was a Christmas banner. :lol:

Back