Conference on the courts and the media. T-Mez is involved and MJ related/

Datsymay

Proud Member
Last edited:
Last edited:
thanks. Lindas being a bit unfair.... Tom talked very highly of her. lol. Though i agree with some of what she said

Last edited:
does anyone have the link to the article about MJ calling linda?

It would seem that there was some real self examination going on after the aftermathof the MJ case. Good.

You are absolutely correct. I mean, CourtTV is now called TruTV and they basically show a lot of reality type programming now. I "believe" that the backlash they received, because of how they handled the reporting during MJ's trial, helped to destroy their reputation and that's ONE of the reasons CourtTV no longer exists.

You are absolutely correct. I mean, CourtTV is now called TruTV and they basically show a lot of reality type programming now. I "believe" that the backlash they received, because of how they handled the reporting during MJ's trial, helped to destroy their reputation and that's ONE of the reasons CourtTV no longer exists.
I don't feel sorry for them They destroy themselves because of greed. They also allowed an evil woman to take over the airwaves. What a disgrace she is.:(

I liked what Geragos said about the thousands of support he had for Michael. This shows how the media lied about the hate for MJ. It was the reverse.

I watched a handful of these awhile back, and I especially like that Mesereau called DIANE DIMOND out by name for the first time as being severely biased, on top of pointing out Court TV's bias...

This has been really interesting (thanks for posting it Datsymay). I wonder how different (or not) things would have been with cameras in the court...

This has been really interesting (thanks for posting it Datsymay). I wonder how different (or not) things would have been with cameras in the court...
I respect Mesereau's decision of not wanting cameras in the court, but I really agree with Linda D. on the issue. Had cameras been allowed, the entire world could've seen firsthand what a laughable case it was and the talking heads wouldn't have been able to spin any of the testimony; it all would've been laid out for the world. Each prosecution witness crumbled, many even made great defense witnesses. I for one really wish that cameras would've been allowed, it would've certainly helped convince people of Michael's absolute innocence.

I respect Mesereau's decision of not wanting cameras in the court, but I really agree with Linda D. on the issue. Had cameras been allowed, the entire world could've seen firsthand what a laughable case it was and the talking heads wouldn't have been able to spin any of the testimony; it all would've been laid out for the world. Each prosecution witness crumbled, many even made great defense witnesses. I for one really wish that cameras would've been allowed, it would've certainly helped convince people of Michael's absolute innocence.
I happen to believe that it was Sneddon who introduced the gag order first and then Mez supported it cause he saw that the media was not intending to report the truth. I understand the issue about the camera, but no one would have thought that the media would have been so unfairly biased when the case actually started. I believe the media would have gone to town with evidence had there not been a gag, before the case started. The camera was a different issue all together.

Last edited:
Hey, can TSCM or Dats, somneone make a transcript about these video files. It sounds very interesting. I would have watch them, but I do not have speakers.

Thanks.

I click on them as it says the videos are no longer available. I would have liked to have watched them. They must have been removed.

I click on them as it says the videos are no longer available. I would have liked to have watched them. They must have been removed.
Irish, Do not click on the play arrows click on the space instead. it will take you directly to youtube where you can watch all the videos. Be careful that you watch the Right ones, not the WASHINGTON ones.:)

Had cameras been allowed, the entire world could've seen firsthand what a laughable case it was

tbh i dont agree with that. because who else other than fans is gonna sit watching the testimony for 8 hrs a day? the media would be selective with what testimony they show on their news reports (which is where 99% of the gen public were gonna get info from regarding the case )as they were with the testimony they reported on. i dont really see much difference. its not as if the media were pro mj and would have shown pros witnesses being torn apart. they would have been totally selective and showed francia/arvizos etc on the stand during prosecution questioning and left it at that as they did with their written reports. at the end of the day the media would have been the ones who decided what clips for the days testimony were shown in news reports etc so its no different to selective written or reporters outside the courthouse chosing what to report in the nightly news clips

tbh i dont agree with that. because who else other than fans is gonna sit watching the testimony for 8 hrs a day? the media would be selective with what testimony they show on their news reports (which is where 99% of the gen public were gonna get info from regarding the case )as they were with the testimony they reported on. i dont really see much difference. its not as if the media were pro mj and would have shown pros witnesses being torn apart. they would have been totally selective and showed francia/arvizos etc on the stand during prosecution questioning and left it at that as they did with their written reports. at the end of the day the media would have been the ones who decided what clips for the days testimony were shown in news reports etc so its no different to selective written or reporters outside the courthouse chosing what to report in the nightly news clips
I agree with that cause that is exactly what they did even in the reinactment. I stopped watching that once I found out what they were doing. Linda sounded very angry with ToMez. She didn't even go after Sneddon who asked for the gag order in the first place.

Can someone writte me down (or transcript ..?) the parts where they talk about michael , they speak too fast for me please.... ??

I agree with that cause that is exactly what they did even in the reinactment. I stopped watching that once I found out what they were doing. Linda sounded very angry with ToMez. She didn't even go after Sneddon who asked for the gag order in the first place.

i totally totally agree with both of you, and thanks Datsymay for posting this thread and videos

Back