Pam A. Full Interview on Ellen *Update on #84 (was asked about MJ in french tv appearence)

mekhaila

Proud Member
I uploaded the Full Interview on youtube...of Pamela Anderson on the Ellen Degeneres show...Check out the "Guessing Your Ex Game".... she whispers while holding Kid Rock's picture "IT'S NOT TRUE".... :yes: She's living with Tommy Lee right now...she says "Where does that fit in"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u20m2y_nH_8

Sorry don't know how to attach a video :smilerolleyes:

Sunsetdriver: just paste whole embed code.

&ampampnbsp

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pam A. Full Interview on Ellen (there's more)

Thanks.

I don't think he wanted her in the HMH video.

I think it is a video he plans to make to a single from his coming album.

Thanks.

I don't think he wanted her in the HMH video.

I think it is a video he plans to make to a single from his coming album.

Or maybe he wants her in a tour video, like Britney and Madonna.

Or maybe he wants her in a tour video, like Britney and Madonna.

That would be nice.

Just hearing stuff about Mike making a video is great.

The part about her playing the "Guess Your Ex" game and when she's holding Michael's picture up is too funny! :lol:

I think it's pretty clear from that, MJ's told Pamela to keep things on the down low. She diverted convo at every chance, especially at the end.

I really don't get her reaction,at that "Guess your Ex " game... :unsure:

hahahahaha that was cute..if they r datin i envy mike lol

smart move girl you know michael when things leak ut he usually changes them maybe she s now not in any video anymore she should have kept quit till michael talked first

Either she has been told to keep a low profile or she really is in no relation with Michael whatsoever :lol:

Ok seriously! She was sarcastic the whole time. Sounds like they never met at all. Or if they did, it was TOTALLY not about a music video! She was joking the whole time! You can tell in the way she answered Ellen. If she was serious, Ellen could have gone off of that and asked more questions about a possible video, but she didn't do that.

It's all over Pam's face. She don't know who the hell she's seein'.

my 2 cents.

Yea, well, she kinda said it as if it was a joke, "he just wants me to be in a video" but ellen was more interested if she hangs out with him, not regarding his music plans, so about that, she didn't want to answer, and joked...

well she sure is very funny when she has to answer questions she only says what she wants to say i like it when pple do that to journalists lol
i m not a fan of this woman the oppposite really but i love this way of answering

^^^ same here I agree. But this interview was funny!!!It looked like she was having a good time. :)

Ok seriously! She was sarcastic the whole time. Sounds like they never met at all. Or if they did, it was TOTALLY not about a music video! She was joking the whole time! You can tell in the way she answered Ellen. If she was serious, Ellen could have gone off of that and asked more questions about a possible video, but she didn't do that.

my 2 cents.

yep im in TOTAL agreeance

I thought the interview was funny as well and I did not catch the part when she said to Ellen "it is not true". So, who truly knows?

the dating thing is not true. if she says its for a new video then its for a new video. she realized that she already spoiled too much, because i'm pretty sure that michael insisted that she should absolutely DONT tell a clue at all.

this seems to me more like "pam accidentially spoiling secrets", but at least she tries to cover it up a little bit, would actually be quite rude to mike, if she gave more details to something that's supposed to be confident...

even if she would be dating michael or anyone shwe wouldn t tell it on tv so this means nothing lol
allthough i cannot picture michael and her together that would be a strange ocmbination lol
and her in a mj video well lets hope the video wont be for adults only then hahaha
sorry i promised someone here not to go there lol

ewwwwwwwww! I hope they aren't dating. I don't think she's good for him at all. He might catch some kind of antibiotic-resistant venerial disease. She's been everywhere!

I hope he's covering it up.

ewwwwwwwww! I hope they aren't dating. I don't think she's good for him at all. He might catch some kind of antibiotic-resistant venerial disease. She's been everywhere!

I hope he's covering it up.
i m not a pam fan so i m not defending her but lets face reality
she s got hepitatius not god know s what else this is a bit to rude to say here
i mean having lot of boyfriends doesnt have to mean you re a not clean or bad person

Nice video :) i think she is atleast meeting michael now..
she wouldnt answer the question about the dating stuff so :)
love to see the video!

Originally Posted by IvoryKeys

my 2 cents.

I agree. Also, I didn't get a feeling she was telling the truth about the video either imho. She said it a little too fast almost like a "BLURT" and it didn't ring as truthful to me. Sarcasm is the only reason that makes sense right now. Maybe she blurted that out that way because she knows that MJ's known for great videos and if the rumors aren't true about them meeting up (which she really seemed clueless about) it could have seemed like an easy, harmless, quick, easy light-hearted "lie" to give Ellen right off the bat. Notice how Ellen said, "really??" with a tone of incredulity (not sure I believe you) rather than excitement or being engaged in the new information.

And during the 'guess your ex' game it seems that because of the object of the game (as Ellen had just explained to her) to be to "guess your ex" - Pam expected all the pics she was holding to be of an 'ex' of hers, and when Pam held up the MJ pic and Ellen started talking MJ-related stuff Pam was bewildered. When Ellen said, "but he wants you to be in a video" Pam seemed to "panic" maybe because she had done an 'adults only' video with her "ex" and her mind automatically went to that? when she finally started to catch on and said "does it start with a 'M', and Ellen said yes, she put the pic down real quick to move back on topic about exes and not fuel any more rumor fire and that's why she whispered at that moment, "its not true" and moved on to the next "ex".

I agree, the entire interview was done the same way, not just the MJ segments.

I am like this: "whatever". It is a harmless interview. MJ is a mystery in many ways and we are seeing that in the interview. The way I saw it, she was not confirming or denying anything so whatever. LOL. I am not gonna figure out what is true or false because frankly, I do not know what is true or false regarding this situation.

As for the woman's lifestyle, the main reason why I am glad that the rumor is false about these two "dating". LOL. No way. I doubt she is MJ's type. I can see Mike with a woman who has been around and seems proud to let people know about it. I also feel it is kinda wrong to talk about her health issues. Let's leave that out of discussion.

i m not a pam fan so i m not defending her but lets face reality
she s got hepitatius not god know s what else this is a bit to rude to say here
i mean having lot of boyfriends doesnt have to mean you re a not clean or bad person

I'm not saying she's a bad person, because I don't think so. But she was with Tommy Lee (I'm sure you all have seen that video by now) and they wern't protected. they've even been together recently. That man has been all over the planet. being with him would be equivalent to eating out of a guarbage can:bugeyed

I don't think they are together. I was jsut kidding really about the whole thing I think if she was in his video she should've kept her mouth shut and not say anything. She ruined his suprise:(

Originally Posted by IvoryKeys

my 2 cents.

I agree. Also, I didn't get a feeling she was telling the truth about the video either imho. She said it a little too fast almost like a "BLURT" and it didn't ring as truthful to me. Sarcasm is the only reason that makes sense right now. Maybe she blurted that out that way because she knows that MJ's known for great videos and if the rumors aren't true about them meeting up (which she really seemed clueless about) it could have seemed like an easy, harmless, quick, easy light-hearted "lie" to give Ellen right off the bat. Notice how Ellen said, "really??" with a tone of incredulity (not sure I believe you) rather than excitement or being engaged in the new information.

And during the 'guess your ex' game it seems that because of the object of the game (as Ellen had just explained to her) to be to "guess your ex" - Pam expected all the pics she was holding to be of an 'ex' of hers, and when Pam held up the MJ pic and Ellen started talking MJ-related stuff Pam was bewildered. When Ellen said, "but he wants you to be in a video" Pam seemed to "panic" maybe because she had done an 'adults only' video with her "ex" and her mind automatically went to that? when she finally started to catch on and said "does it start with a 'M', and Ellen said yes, she put the pic down real quick to move back on topic about exes and not fuel any more rumor fire and that's why she whispered at that moment, "its not true" and moved on to the next "ex".

I agree, the entire interview was done the same way, not just the MJ segments.

When she was asked repeatedly wether she hangs with him, all of her talk about "life blur", seemed like she truly doesn't want to go there, and she jokes instead, it looked like even if she met him anyplace in past generally, they coulda talked before in past and stuff, she doesn't talk on that at all, as if she doesn't remember. I'm sure they obviously could see each other, at certain events, in the past, and talk a little.
What I also noticed, is that when being asked about him, she didn't respond with a joke on his plasticsurgery/face/nose/molestation, which makes me feel, she is not in to bashing him like plenty others, and not a hater, and may be saw him, and met him, that's why I was so sure about that.

you know most of you people are rude talking down on Pam, as if you are better. I swear. So i guess sleeping with people, and having many relationships, and having a health problem is something to make fun of to make yourselves feel better correct?

And another thing NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TYPE OF LADIES MIKE LIKES. So to sit here and say, this isn't the type of girl Mike would go for is ridiculous! You are not Mike, you don't know him personally so shut up!

Sorry but it jjust really irks me how many female fans go This is not MJ's type because they are jealous.

When she was asked repeatedly wether she hangs with him, all of her talk about "life blur", seemed like she truly doesn't want to go there, and she jokes instead, it looked like even if she met him anyplace in past generally, they coulda talked before in past and stuff, she doesn't talk on that at all, as if she doesn't remember. I'm sure they obviously could see each other, at certain events, in the past, and talk a little.
What I also noticed, is that when being asked about him, she didn't respond with a joke on his plasticsurgery/face/nose/molestation, which makes me feel, she is not in to bashing him like plenty others, and not a hater, and may be saw him, and met him, that's why I was so sure about that

I agree.

Not that they "can't" have a relationship if they truly know eachother on the deepest levels (and it could be a lot of fun for them to be together) its just her behavior was pretty 'sarcastic' and evasive throughout the whole thing. Look at her reaction when asked about the Shiek. That seemed to be a bit of a 'touchy' question. And for the men she'd obviously been with, she offerred up a few extra 'details'.

I also noticed that as soon as Ellen said that she was about to ask her about some rumors, Pam put her finger next to her mouth. According to "body language" experts, that is a sign of "lying" and if that's the case, she may have had her mind made up from there that she was going to cover up everything about her past life, afterall, the Ellen show is all about fun and laughs.

Its more than understandable to me for fans to be concerned for MJ's well-being so we tread where we dare not lol

I agree though that talking about her health issues should not be done.

Last edited:

No I am not meaning the youtube clip, i was speaking about some members on this thread that were rude towards Pam, because of her past life etc. it had nothing to do with the youtube clip.

^ I wasn't referring toyour post (if you were referring to mine? :) )

I agree with you. Her lifestyle could be irrelevant to someone who knows her on a deep level anyway.

The only thing that gives me 'pause' about her lifestyle is when once in an interview MJ was asked if he knew certain things about a persons lifestyle and he said that had he known, he wouldn't have been involved with them because those thingsare not what he wants to be associated with - things that he's not "about" as he put it.

I agree with whoever said that when she whispered, 'its not true' that may have been the only 'true' thing she said about MJ, because of the time and place in the interview in which she said it.

Everything else was just for laughs.

Back