Some news on new album

GRIGA01

Proud Member
Hey peeps, i just found this statement from the chicago sunday suns website that states the below, i dunno how real this is as i dnt know how much of a good source this website is, but thought i would share it with you all anyway.

MICHAEL'S MUSIC: Not only is Michael Jackson not participating in any Jackson 5 reunion tour (as he made clear Friday), I hear he gave brother Jermaine quite the tongue-lashing for announcing it.

''Both Michael and Janet [Jackson] are not involved in any way,'' said a longtime MJ pal, ''and Michael really laid into Jermaine for even raising the possibility.''

Michael Jackson is said to be hard at work on a trio of new albums -- including one featuring at least one track with his oldest son, Prince. The new CDs reportedly take Jackson's music in a new direction, ''one that won't alienate his millions of fans ... but will include some interesting gospel and hip-hop touches we haven't heard before,'' said the source

Link :- http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/1258118,CST-FTR-zp04.article

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that. Ohh, I would just DIE to hear Michael cut it up on some gospel tracks, I really would. I want him to show his voice off so ignorant's can understand how good a singer he really is. Since that's what seems to impress everyone, lol.

And if the part about Jermaine is true, I wouldn't be surprised. That was just dumb, lol.

Michael Jackson is said to be hard at work on a trio of new albums -- including one featuring at least one track with his oldest son, Prince

i think they just made up this line...this news must come fromt he last statement i guess

Well shoot, it ain't anymore far fetched then anything else we've heard. It's probably not true, but then, we don't actually know anything about the direction this project is taking because Michael's kept such a tight lid on it. It's fun to hear about anyway.

a trio of albums? is he planning on releasing 3 albums at the same time? I doubt it.

I hope gospel will be on the album

Thank you !!!

History has 2 cd.The next could have three cd's.

This could explain why he is delaying to launch the new album.Cause are three.

I don't think I believe the trio of albums, thing, but I guess we'd all have to wait and see. Does he even have a label yet? Or is he still with Sony?

It would be cute to hear Prince sing on Michael's album. I wonder if he has talent like his father?

I don't think this is real news. Just interpretation of bits and pieces from here and there.

Well, true or not they seem as excited as we are. WEEEEHOOOOOOOOO

I think, 3 albums, would be a little two much in one time, this is definately a tabloid trash again.

''one that won't alienate his millions of fans ... but will include some interesting gospel and hip-hop touches we haven't heard before,'' said the source

Gospel? *Alienated* lol

trio of new albums

prince singing on one of the songs

gospel

hmmmmmmm i dont think so

It sounds nice. But I don't believe it. One disc will do. Three is a little over the top IMO. I think they're making that up.

I refuse to believe Michael would be recording with his son Prince. lol.

Back