~SIGNATURES~ Read Now so you don't regret later!

L.J

Proud Member
Word up!

Due to the increasing amount of people making their signatures too big...

we're changing some things up in here!

Check your signature now!

make sure that when you look at it... it's no bigger than what mine is.

If yours is wider than mine... or higher than mine (image and text included) go and re-size it or replace it with a new signature... there are literally hundreds to chose from by our talented members who post them in the Fan Zone forum section.

Maximum ----> 450px wide by 250px high

If your signature is too big... It will be removed

If it gets removed a second time you will be infractioned

If you become a repeat offender after that we will simply just remove your signature priviledges.

So please take note now thankyou :flowers:

There will be no excuses accepted so make that change now!

Last edited:
BUMP!

Yes folks round two is underway, if you find your signature has been removed... or edited and you have been redirected to this thread... please take note that you are now listed as a signature rule violator and that if you become a repeat offender you will be infractioned :flowers:

Don't do this to yourselves please make sure that if your signature is HUGE and if when you scroll past your signature it takes up half the screen... please know that this is not a good thing.

Resize! Resize! Resize! today! :angel:​

over 20 members have been hit in 24 hours....

a big thankyou to those who keep their signatures within the rules and damn some of you guys have awesome signatures! :kickass2:

only if your website isn't a Michael Jackson website :yes:

otherwise you need to contact the admin team for permission :)

I don't see where to upload my signature, it seems it is turned off for me so how does everyone have a signature photo???? HELP

hi there :) you were just using the wrong code we use BB forum code so you needed to use the code that comes with the [ ] brackets

i.e [*img] image URL [*/img]
(without the * ;) )

I fixed it for you :flowers:

Back