Important information when buying tickets...

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
As i mentioned earlier I THOUGHT i had the oppertnuity to purchas 2x tickets to the 10th July show Block A2 ROW A1!, the seller kindly emailed me thorugh the confirmation email in which it had the booking reference.

The tickets were real but for the 10th August block C3 Row M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a guide to find out if your tickets are what they say they are....

1. Get the email ocnfirmation make sure there is a reference number.

2. Call 08702424442

3. Follow the step by step instruction to confirm ticket date/seats/location.

ANYONE CAN DO THIS EVEN IF THERE NOT IN YOUR NAME!!

Hope this stops even a handful of mj fans being scammed xxxx

it is automated, it just asks you to enter your confirmation number - then various options whether you want to hear the date / seat location etc.

thats what i mean so many tix got in the wrong hands now fans are getting scammed

well hopefully people will use this number at least to confirm the tickets they are buying are the right ones . xx

thats great cheers for the info - just rang the number its all automated so basically if you buy off ebay just make sure you get an email confirmation sent and you can then verify the order with the ticketmaster ref number

to be fair though you could ask the seller for the confirmation before you buy or transfer money as really, There is no risk to the seller by doing this as its all automated and with the sums of money flying around atm i dont think anyone would mind !!

Good to know but what about people outside UK...can you check on the net or just phone?

Just phone I belive will this number not work abroad then? I will check for a international number, maybe this should be a sticky as it is a good tip when buying tickets, its not a guarentee you will actully be sent them, but at least you no your buying the right tix xx

Question
How can I check the confirmation of my booking?

Answer
You can check the details of your booking by:

1. Viewing “My Account” on line*
2. By calling our 24hr order confirmation telephone line on 0870 242 4442
(*Please note this facility is only available for online bookings).

You will need your booking reference number or the credit card number used at the time of purchase.

No international number :(

As i mentioned earlier I THOUGHT i had the oppertnuity to purchas 2x tickets to the 10th July show Block A2 ROW A1!, the seller kindly emailed me thorugh the confirmation email in which it had the booking reference.

The tickets were real but for the 10th August block C3 Row M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a guide to find out if your tickets are what they say they are....

1. Get the email ocnfirmation make sure there is a reference number.

2. Call 08702424442

3. Follow the step by step instruction to confirm ticket date/seats/location.

ANYONE CAN DO THIS EVEN IF THERE NOT IN YOUR NAME!!

Hope this stops even a handful of mj fans being scammed xxxx

But what if the seller won't give you the ordernumber? Like in my case. Someone is trying to sell me tickets but wants half the money first.

theres no risk in them giving you the ref number so you can check the tickets are legit..if they won't, that says to me they're a scammer and don't want to be caught out.

And sugarbunny, thats terrible! i hope you reported them to ebay!

very big risk to buy from Ebay...even if you received confirmation from seller

Don't forget that many tickets could be canceled, as O2 service say... If buyer reached limit...,and got to one billing adress to many tickets... So even if someone received confirmation, maybe then he will receive cancelation and money back...The tickets will back to sale, but that human will do not money back to whom brought those tickets from him...
Who knows that SISTEM of tiketmaster, could do that way to fool people. BE CAREFUL!

Last edited:
No international number
there is its on ticketmaster website. its the cutsomer service number. its an 0161 (manchester)number and tells u how to ring from outisde the UK.just be wary about buying from ebay and the likes inregards to the over the limit problem.the tickets could be cancelled and u will never know until the night of the show

Back