006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

well...at least we see those beautiful eyes some ^_^

and LOVE the PJz choice.... SO sexy!!!

Last edited:
i know we can't get enough of Michael, but doesn't that scare you that paps are out staking day and night 24/7? don't they ever sleep? having said that, i downloaded the youtube vid, lol..there's something magic about seeing walking success with an underlying monsterfully classic music soundtrack. take that, media!

lol..look at all the crowds gather around MJ as usual!(usa crowds too. lol. pls have music residency in usa, Michael)

big ups to mj for the soundtrack. i think that's one of the main reasons i downloaded the vid. and big ups to darkchild who co produced it. some thought he didn't do such a good job, but the more i listen to that instrumental, the more i appreciate that mj brought out the best of darkchild. lol..listen to me going on and on about a significant part of my fav album of all time. lol :lol:

Last edited:
i know we can't get enough of Michael, but doesn't that scare you that paps are out staking day and night 24/7? don't they ever sleep?

Well apparently not JUST the paparazzi either...

He looks good but they really need to leave him be to handle his business going to and coming from the doctor, seems really inappropriate to me.

I wonder if that girl gets exhausted following MJ's every move? :huh: Seems where he is, she shows up, very odd to me, like she has no life.:huh:

He looks good but they really need to leave him be to handle his business going to and coming from the doctor, seems really inappropriate to me.

I wonder if that girl gets exhausted following MJ's every move? :huh: Seems where he is, she shows up, very odd to me, like she has no life.:huh:

I have a feeling that this is just the beginning. I mean, they were in front of his crib BEFORE he made the O2 announcement. That number "probably" doubled, maybe even tripled since he came back from London.

I'm lovin those pants :D and the fact that I could see his eyes!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping: Now I can say I'm having a good day!

Does that female fan in the pic not have a life or something, she seems to be in all pap shots of MJ somewhere lol

is it me or has he got eyeliner on again!! Wicked if he has!! :D i love it on him! :)

Does that female fan in the pic not have a life or something, she seems to be in all pap shots of MJ somewhere lol
so what? everyone is free to do what s/he wants.

I was wondering when someone would post these. You'd think we'd get tired of pics like these and not bother, but I guess not. :lol:

As much as I love seeing pics of Michael, I really don't want them at the expense of his privacy, especially when it is obvious he doesn't want to be photographed.

yes she has a very nice one thanks.

and mike has eyes lol at last .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back