New Pics : Michael shopping in Beverly Hills, April 21

He reminds me of the mystics from '"The Dark Crystal" to me with that mask on. Especially from the side. Guess that's not a bad thing since it was my favorite movie as a child. (one of a few favorites)

That video is wrong on so many level, that I just stop watching it. I felt like I was invading or prying:no:. And it's not like I haven't seen a video of mike like this before but it just now hit me. When michael sat down and was looking at that catalog and bouncing his head...and all you could hear was flashes from the paps cameras. Ugh! Man I felt bad and it hit me. Cuz when IM doing something I don't like ppl to be staring. I get so self conscious that i dont really even be focusing on what I'm doing cuz I be thinking that "somebodys watching me!" Man I had to stop watching this video of michael. I don't know how he's does it.:better:

and please don't say "he's used to it" like that's suppose to justify us looking and the paps invading his privacy.

I just felt the same way!! I was so ashamed !! I love Michael with every tiny cell in me and I dont want them to do such a da*n thing to him.I hate it when f* paparaz invade his privacy!!:(:no:

Back