new pictures april 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnx for the pictures !
I like the Jeans he's wearing

i just found the thread now,i did use the search function before i posted them,and nothing came up,this thread will probably be closed.

lol,its ok i was just lettin u know just n case u didnt see the thread already. no worries =]

lol,its ok i was just lettin u know just n case u didnt see the thread already. no worries =]
thats o.k,there nice pictures arn.t they,we are sure seeing alot of mj these past couple of days.does that girl work for mj?wherever he is photographed she is there.

i cant understand why he is making these kind of apearences just before his major comeback..he must be carefull he must look good..

thats o.k,there nice pictures arn.t they,we are sure seeing alot of mj these past couple of days.does that girl work for mj?wherever he is photographed she is there.

yea they are nice. and i know,hes gettin back out there,im so happy 4him. and idk who she is,she looks kinda cute tho lol

First time I've seen Michael wearing loafers in years, as he normally wears cuban healed boots these days. Cool jacket and jeans !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back