Michael Jackson watches collection

Ekienichie

Proud Member
Hy guys.. I have nothing to do at the moment and I'm a bit bored.. so i decided to share with you all my collection.. how do you guys think about it.. and I'm sure, you're never seen this before.. (maybe) and one more collection to come.. i will post the picture if you wanted to see how it look like.. every single watch are different design.. all this watches was released during Dangerous era.. I hope, i can get the shoe too.. LA gear.. but, nowdays.. they are hard to find it.. hope you guys like it..

http://img262.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=photo15d.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Michael Jackson watches collection

Hy guys.. I have nothing to do at the moment and I'm a bit bored.. so i decided to share with you all my collection.. how do you guys think about it.. and I'm sure, you're never seen this before.. (maybe) and one more collection to come.. i will post the picture if you wanted to see how it look like.. every single watch are different design.. all this watches was released during Dangerous era.. I hope, i can get the shoe too.. LA gear.. but, nowdays.. they are hard to find it.. hope you guys like it..

http://img262.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=photo15d.jpg

nice collection/ Can you post all the pics???
Where did you get them???

photo15d.jpg

photo2t.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo11j.jpg

photo1ozr.jpg

photo4ryj.jpg

photo16x.jpg

photo6x.jpg

photo12v.jpg

Last edited:

congratulations, nice collection!
i only have the Bad watch

congratulations, nice collection!
i only have the Bad watch

Thanks, I never wear all this watches. I brought them just for display.
Can you post the picture of your watch please... i want to see how it look like.. thanks

nice collection/ Can you post all the pics???
Where did you get them???

photo15d.jpg

Thanks.. anyway, I already upload 9 of 10 of my collection.. the other one still in the store for repair.. but I will take it whenever it ready to be collect. I brought all these watches in Brunei store. These watches was old collection and these watches are left only..

Just saw this "this is it' ladies watch on a site that sells mj mdse

MICHAEL%20JACKSON%20WATCH%2001.jpg

and a wall clock
WALL%20CLOCK%20MJ.JPG

Yea, all that staff was not offically.. they just want to make a profit from MJ without paying royalty to MJ..

Do you want to see how the logo look like..?
I agree They just make money off MJ.
yes post a pic of the logo///:clapping:

Thanks, I never wear all this watches. I brought them just for display.
Can you post the picture of your watch please... i want to see how it look like.. thanks

i took 2 photos
i dunno if these were official

ora001.jpg

back: it is written: King of Pop Michael Jackson

ora002.jpg

yeah probably
and it was i guess on sale during the Bad tour.
actually like 10 yrs ago i saw here almost every 2nd fan wearing it:)

If you saw it on ebay or anyway, the watches or any other item of MJ stuff. It was unofficial if there is no logo.. especially the stuff from Hong Kong..

Back