New Songs Are Being Rehearsed

mickyj007

Proud Member
So, here it is..

According to LaRae Gainey on Twitter (atleast one has claimed this so far) singers/dancers have been saying they are, and have been, rehearsing new MJ songs which are to be performed in the shows starting this July.

Some of the quotes:

@LowlyNewshound : no we didn't rehearse that....lol....but I do luv that song! Its new stuff
12:21 PM May 16th from web

@sam_Inc : no not for the concerts hun, songs for the concert and/or new album....you'll like it though
12:23 PM May 16th from web

@ThrillerMJ : they'll probably be performed on the tour as well as a new album.....but no one can be sure except MJ.....lol
12:28 PM May 16th from web

@platinumpapi : yes! He definitly still has the magic!!! He's the king yo
12:24 PM May 16th from web

EDIT (more quotes):

@missqueenlarae : Thats whasup mami,... If you where to pick a word to describe his vocals today, what would it be ?

@platinumpapi : one word huh? AMAZING!!!

Source: http://twitter.com/missqueenlarae

Last edited:
Ahhh fantastic!!

Surely this pretty much firms up alot of speculation that there will be atleast new songs PERFOMED.

Which in turn gives greater hope to a new album :p

Realistically they're not going to be wasting time now practising stuff that won't for sure be in the final production as it's less then 2 months till the first show now!!

thanks for collecting these together!! :D

-x-

Hopefully any new songs are released before the concerts.

Its Gonna be Da Bomb!
Oh yes the clock is ticking:punk: Thanx a lot for posting micky. Can't wait to hear and watch the new songs and moves! Reading the twitter posts got me thinking of the audition/rehearsal footage. Everybody working with him seems to be inspired and grateful.

Last edited:
Wow! I love all this positivity! :D
Thanks for posting those, I'm all excited now!

I think that would be a new album. Everyone wants to hear and see Michael and why he did not release a new album. He wants to make a surprise. My heart stops when I think about it!

Thanks for posting! This is so exciting!
I really hope we get some more info on this soon:)

Grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt!!! :D

But what I've been wondering about this is, if MJ welcomes the dancers chatting about the fact that new songs will be performed. I could imagine that he wants all this to be a surprise for us.

Grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt!!! :D

But what I've been wondering about this is, if MJ welcomes the dancers chatting about the fact that new songs will be performed. I could imagine that he wants all this to be a surprise for us.

i think it doesnt matter that the fact leaked he is performing new songs, as long as the new songs doesnt leak :)

I have goosebumps i want to see him sing live so bad. pardon the pun

Oh gosh, thank you so much for all this new information!!!! :wild: This is most certainly great news!!

LowlyNewshound: @missqueenlarae May I ask how many songs there were?
2 days ago from web

missqueenlarae: @LowlyNewshound he wrote them of course and im only on background vox..... you'll have to wait to hear if they're uptempo or ballads :)
2 days ago from web

LowlyNewshound: @missqueenlarae Who wrote the songs you were rehearsing? Are they ballads or uptempo? Duet or were you on backing vocals? Details! :p
2 days ago from web

LowlyNewshound: @missqueenlarae For the shows or for the album?
2 days ago from web

missqueenlarae: @LowlyNewshound no we didn't rehearse that....lol....but I do luv that song! Its new stuff

i think it doesnt matter that the fact leaked he is performing new songs, as long as the new songs doesnt leak

Yes, let's hope that the people working on this show (who could easily record some of the new songs on their phone/mp3 player, or even rip the songs off the CD given a few minutes on their own) have enough respect for Mike and value their role in the concerts enough not to leak anything like that.
In some ways it's very unfortunate that this era allows information to be leaked so easily and spread across the globe with so much ease. Mike has always liked to keep things secret and it's virtually impossible, even with secrecy contracts in place to ensure that happens now. I like reading the snippets of information that are coming from twitter (I can't resist having a look!) but I wonder sometimes whether this advance information will dampen the experience of seeing Mike in concert. I have already promised myself that I will stay away from the forums between 8th July and 18th July (that's when I see the show), but I hope not too much is leaked before then, otherwise I could find out something I really wish I hadn't.

hmm yeah you are right, its very easy to spread news like that nowadays. but i think it doesnt damp the excitement, it just increases it. at least i think so :)

I think I'm getting more nervous than MJ.
I feel my stomach is just...woahhh killed by butterflies!!! !loool!!! seriously..
is this really happening? please don't wake me up!!!

all new details are exciting and it's 50 days left!!

OMGGGGGGGG

I have goosebumps!!!!

This is insane!!!!! :wild: :wild:

Cant wait for new mateial and im so glad hes doing new material at the shows :)

Back