London Tribute

i hope so i went down to the o2 yesterday about 4-5 and wasnt must people there but it was getting bigger - i then went to trafalgar square and it was packed out(shame they didnt seem to know the lyrics to his songs tho), i also later heard alot of people went to liverpool street and were outside the lyric theatre (where Thriller Live was showing)
Just imagine everyone met up togther would have been even more amazing!

I want to go tonight again but not sure where to

Here is a few videos from youtube of lastnites meet up- the videos are not by me but i was there
Part One Part Two

Last edited:
I say Leicester Square, everyone should meet up there! They have screens there and im hoping they can play MJ videos etc on there. Do you guys think we could make it happen?

I still say the O2. It was going to be his home for 6 months. We should celebrate his life there!

does anyone know if there's anything like this happening in Glasgow or Edinburgh???
would appreciate it if anyone knows anything
thanks

i remain that it should be the o2! what symbolism does T square have? and half the people who were there last night probably were just passers by who decided to join in. I wanna be with real fans, who are broken like me. So we can support each other. Thats what it was like at the o2 last night. Not many people, but special and supportive. Im hoping to be heading down there again tonight.

i believe that the T square is more central and easier to reach.... is there something planned for tomorrow? Sunday, in London?

Back