The King's last video shoot

Pez

Proud Member
He looks so happy :(

0625michael01full.jpg

0625michael02full.jpg

0625michael03full.jpg

The above photos are from a video shoot. Michael also shot a music video a few days ago for his upcoming tour that was scheduled to begin in July.

We've learned Michael Jackson showed no unusual signs of distress -- he was rehearsing his upcoming concert at the Staples Center in L.A. But, we're told, like other nights of rehearsal, Jackson was both hours late and lethargic.

We're told rehearsal went late into the evening. Jackson was singing and dancing with the backup dancers and the band. Someone who was there says Jackson was supposed to show at 7 PM but didn't arrive until 10 and he was "listless." But that was normal, according to people at rehearsal.

Right now, some of the cast and crew are at Staples, packing up their stuff.

All these pics are from the "One More Chance" video shoot in 2003, old. Lock thread please.

:eek: Oh really? I found them on another forum I wasn't sure?

Never seen them before. I hope we get to see that video! Was it completed?

I think that was the day he got a call the police were looking for him, wanted for questioning..

The first picture has not been released before I think. Hopefully we will get to see this video now.

i really pray we get to see all unreleased videos, unbreakable, butterflies, smile, one more chance , etc etc!! i know Michael made many or even had work inprogress , i really do believe that anything that us fans can see , we should, the record company or whoever owns the copyright to these owes us this fact, HE WAS OUR MICHAEL!! not THERE'S!!!

Terry

R.I.P. MY FRIEND I LOVE YOU AND HURT SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUDDEN DEPART!

you are with one of your loyal fans now, *MY JULIE*

you can sing sweet music together!

wtf the 3rd pic has been used in the Daily Mirror (paper) today and it was under the headline "King of Pop at a rehearsal for his upcoming 50 concerts in London".

:/

god the media are stupid

You think that is bad?

Yesterday the Daily Mirror included a pageful of pictures featuring a picture of Michael from every year of his life.

For 1968 they used a picture of Randy, for 1994 they used a picture from about 1983 and for 1999 they used a picture from 1995.

I was just laughing :\

I saw these pictures on another site this is the commercial video they were going to show in juily before the concert, the video is recent, according to what i read.

The papers have it wrong :\ For one thing his hair had recently been curly, and we have seen the last picture before. Quite a few years ago.

You think that is bad?

Yesterday the Daily Mirror included a pageful of pictures featuring a picture of Michael from every year of his life.

For 1968 they used a picture of Randy, for 1994 they used a picture from about 1983 and for 1999 they used a picture from 1995.

I was just laughing :\

that makes me laugh for the first time.

Please lock this or put it in tabloid TRASH. These pics were taken 19th Nov 2003. :doh: :doh: Yes it was the same day as the mug shot, same look on his face, same hair and clothes. Unbelieveable - how the papers are sychronising lies.

It would be nice if the paps used their brain and realise that Mike had curls when he passed, not straight hair.

lol i thought these were his last pics, well thats what tmz and sun were saying. liers

but apparently Kenny Ortega's in the pic? So that must mean they must be quite recent?

Back