Leaked autopsy report confirmed fake

ugh, thank you soooo much. Some ppl are just disgusting

The media goes too far, it's getting crazier and crazier. Especially the SUN, no shame at all.

THANK YOU! It was just on the news here and I was convincing my parents what utter BS it was. The NERVE of these people fabricating something so disgusting and disrespectful at a time like this. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I don´t understand how anyone with normal intelligence can´t read such a "newspaper" at all.

I don´t understand how anyone with normal intelligence can´t read such a "newspaper" at all.
Read it and BELIEVE IT. That's the part that always get's to me.

I mean, The Sun has been making up stories about MJ since Day 1, why should anybody believe what they have to say now.

It appears that TMZ is all over that fake story. They even got a statement from the L.A. County coroner's office, who also say that story is not true.

I remember a time when if something was shown on the news you assumed that it had been confirmed to be true... what happened?

Michael Jackson -- Drugs Likely Cause of Death

Posted Jun 29th 2009 1:26PM by TMZ Staff

Sources tell TMZ it increasingly looks like Michael Jackson died from a drug overdose.

We've already reported that Jackson got a Demerol injection the morning he died. We're told more than one drug may be involved.

The LAPD is still conducting an active investigation.

The S*n is a total and utter disgrace.

Here in Liverpool there is a city-wide boycott of it that's been going on since 1989 ever since they printed a DISGUSTING front page following the deaths of 96 fans at a football ground claiming that they urinated on the dead, robbed corpses, and beat up police officers giving CPR.

These are all of course a complete lie and it comes as no surprise to me that this rag is saying these things.

There's been a big conspiracy against Michael to steal his catalog. There may even be a FAKE will out there. We all need to stay awake.

There's been a big conspiracy against Michael to steal his catalog. There may even be a FAKE will out there. We all need to stay awake.
I beleive you may be on to something... When I heard that Michael had died, I said to myself, it's got to be about that catalog. I swear I hope he passed away due to natural caused..

The S*n is a total and utter disgrace.

Here in Liverpool there is a city-wide boycott of it that's been going on since 1989 ever since they printed a DISGUSTING front page following the deaths of 96 fans at a football ground claiming that they urinated on the dead, robbed corpses, and beat up police officers giving CPR.

These are all of course a complete lie and it comes as no surprise to me that this rag is saying these things.

Yep, was just going to mention it. We have special stickers to stick everywhere telling people not to buy it. Its the worst paper there is.

Of cause this was fake, the report was laughable, what coroner on this planet would release this utter crap as an autopsy report 'he had a peach like fuzz for hair?' how stupid that people on the sun website are believing this bulls**t.

This will only get worse over the years, i've known and supported michael jackson for over 40 years and i shall support and follow michael until the day i go.

He was such a icon, that michael will continue for hundreds of years to come. He's gone but his soul and his muisc will never go.

You can't trust Lawyers, Doctors, Friends, Distant Family, Almost No one. I feel the need to have a license to curse. It's hard to swallow this $h!t.

Knew it was fake, but I'm glad it was reported too. Hope the media will pick it up as fast as they picked the fake one up :rolleyes:

Back