Any fans get togethers in Manchester?

Yeah I was thinking we need to try and get more people on board with this. I haven't seen much action in Manchester. I might go on the lookout. I think there was something on the Michael Jackson.com page.

isn,t there any other fans on this board that live in the area sorrounding manchester,surely there must be.

I go to Manchester most weekends for obvious reasons if anyone is up for a small meet before a game? ;)

Hi, i was begining to think i was the only loyal MJ fan in manchester, (uk), part of me wants to enjoy and share the love that MJ has brought to us all via stories we share with each other, yet a darker side to my soul has seen far to much pain,death and loss to want to look at this pandora's box...

How about the moderators design this into area's IE: North/South/East/West and then subsections for local areas? - would that help make it easier to find local fans? -

again like i said, part of me wants to share the pain of loss,and the joy that MJ brought to us, but part of me wants to just bury it all, block it out.....anyway, it was just a little thought ...

HI ALL,

I'm from Manchester. I live in Middleton, Gtr Manc. Would be great to get togtehr with other fans in The Manc & surrounding areas. If anyone wants to add me to their hotmail address, my hotmail address is: lesterrob@msn.com

Many thanks from Andrea.x

im from manchester, and never hear owt about a fan meetup here, so hopefully ill be able to make it to the o2 instead, but why dont we meet up on the 26th for the MJ Tribute Flash Mob in the city centre?!

im from manchester, and never hear owt about a fan meetup here, so hopefully ill be able to make it to the o2 instead, but why dont we meet up on the 26th for the MJ Tribute Flash Mob in the city centre?!

That sounds good, but I wouldn't be able to make it, I've got Science GCSE's on that day :(, now that I think about it I think I do on the 25th aswell :(

God my heart goes out to anyone doing exams on that day, I never would have been able to concentrate. It was bad enough doing my 1st year exams during the trial at uni.

God my heart goes out to anyone doing exams on that day, I never would have been able to concentrate. It was bad enough doing my 1st year exams during the trial at uni.

I don't know how I'm going to do it, I just hope I don't have a breakdown in the middle of the test :(

I don't know how I'm going to do it, I just hope I don't have a breakdown in the middle of the test :(

:( Good luck!!! I have a Maths GCSE on the 21st, i hope i can get myself together for it!

I live in Liverpool, id love to do a meet up some time, if no one objects to a youngen im only 14 haha
Is there any MJ fans in this area my age or close? Haha :)

:( Good luck!!! I have a Maths GCSE on the 21st, i hope i can get myself together for it!

I live in Liverpool, id love to do a meet up some time, if no one objects to a youngen im only 14 haha
Is there any MJ fans in this area my age or close? Haha :)

Thanks, :worried:.Good Luck to you too I've got that maths exam too, I think :thinking:. and a Physics one on the 26th, now that one is gonna be hard !!

Last edited:
Back