Katherine on ABC tomorrow night as well

LisaU123

Proud Member
Did we know his mom is part of the Primetime special? They just showed a commercial and it showed her with Joe being interviewed. It also showed some outside footage of a bunch of people but not sure who was out there it was very fast. And they showed what was Michaels room at the house.

the footage they have of katherine is probably from something they did with them sometime ago

Would it be this show? Note: KATU is our LOCAL ABC channel

Primetime: Family Secrets
Joe Jackson discusses his suspicions of foul play in the death of his son, Michael. Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel KATU(944) Airdate Tuesday, July 14
10:00 PM - 11:00 PM (60 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Newsmagazine Original Air Date July 14, 2009
shim.gif
shim.gif

Katherine is too busy to be doing interviews right now. She's grieving, she has kids and business to take care of.

Joe is the one who has time to loiter and even go to ABC which was unfair to his son. That says a lot about Joe.

also apparently on tomorrow on EXTRA will be this (just recvd in my email)

TUESDAY

Debbie Rowe in Her Own Words

She's been the most reclusive woman in the Michael Jackson saga -- now we have Debbie Rowe's email about the custody of her kids -- and a lost interview!

Anyone watching this Primetime ABC show? it just started and it is very sad so far.. because of what Michael went through with his father.

I had some tough times with my family, but NOTHING like what Michael went through. Can't believe Joe just said Katherine used to spank Michael more than him. I'm not buying it.

Last edited:
Anyone watching this Primetime ABC show? it just started and it is very sad so far.. because of what Michael went through with his father.

I had some tough times with my family, but NOTHING like what Michael went through. Can't believe Joe just said Katherine used to spank Michael more than him. I'm not buying it.

Yeah I dealt with the same from my father growing up. :cry:
Our relationship is very very similar to Michael and Josephs

I watched good morning america, and judging by the footage they showed of katherine, it seems to be from a reality show they were filming a while before MJ passed. They said this in the intro, so seemingly it's not a current interview, but i wouldnt mind hearing what she had to say when it was recorded.

Interesting or not, I still can't respect ABC for giving Joe money for his intentionally scandal-filled accusations and lies about MJs management.

F***ing Joe Jackson.

I watched it when it was on. There was no interview from katherine. It just showed some footage of her from their reality show.

ABC said they didnt pay Joe Jackson any money for the interview, they said money they paid was the rights to the reality TV show with Joe Jackson and family.

I saw it, it wasn't bad, but it didn't tell you anything about MJ that we already didn't know really.

I agree with Cinn, it was basic stuff, but I did like how it showed MJ's parents interacting with the grandkids. The media act as if the Jacksons would be the first grandparents to take care of young children..

Do you know many times a grandparents takes custody of kids these days? The media is making a big deal out of Katherine getting those kids, but this is quite common in our society. Especially in the black community. Grandma raises the kids all the time.

i watched it...the interview Chris Connelly also had a taped call in from Michael... I don't know when that was...but Michael was talking so lovingly about his kids....

Tom Joyner was talking about it on the radio this morning....and they were seriously NOW trying to understand Michael and his pain....but while he was alive they didn't give a damn...only made jokes....

from non fans that I have talked to ....everyone has been affected by his death...some didn't realize that they really did like him and his music and its
like loosing a family member.....

and most of them have the opinion that Michael suffered abuse from his father and the media... and they are really trying to understand why he died...

its the strangest thing.... is it becuz they are seeing imagines of people world-wide
in tears over his death?

the biggest of detractors are now trying to understand Michael and having some compassion... and are NOT labeling him ...a druggy like the media wants...

heck, even some news anchors in the media are showing compassion....

Michael was such a sensitive soul....I truly miss him

i watched it...the interview Chris Connelly also had a taped call in from Michael... I don't know when that was...but Michael was talking so lovingly about his kids....

Tom Joyner was talking about it on the radio this morning....and they were seriously NOW trying to understand Michael and his pain....but while he was alive they didn't give a damn...only made jokes....

from non fans that I have talked to ....everyone has been affected by his death...some didn't realize that they really did like him and his music and its

and most of them have the opinion that Michael suffered abuse from his father and the media... and they are really trying to understand why he died...

its the strangest thing.... is it becuz they are seeing imagines of people world-wide
in tears over his death?

the biggest of detractors are now trying to understand Michael and having some compassion... and are NOT labeling him ...a druggy like the media wants...

See, I NEVER heard about that call before (I've been out of touch off and on since 2006 for personal reasons beyond my control) but THAT call made me cry. Hearing his voice and what he said about his kids over the phone like that...was so incredible. Not only THE KING OF POP, but the most incredible father anyone could ever have.

I almost want to edit this ABC special somehow and put just the really great parts together but not sure I can make it presentable enough.

Every time I see and hear about the sad childhood and what Joe did to Michael, what Michael had gone through since he was 6 years old, it just tears me apart.

can someone upload it please

I'll try to make it available in both ways.. the whole show and another one with just that bit of the call with Michael.

I won't be able to have it done until later today.. I have a load on my plate of things to do for my twins today, but after 3 pm PT will be clear for me. (it's 5:20 am now.. ) I'll start working on it but won't have it done until later...
Someone will probably beat me too it like yesterday with the other video I posted up! lol

in tears over his death?

So true. Tom Joyner admitted that he went into a depression and just wanted to lay down and sleep. I think we sometimes take people for granted and when they go, we have regrets.

They talked a lot more about his vitaligo and showed picture of it on his legs.

in tears over his death?

I know, I have noticed that as well. I'm grateful for that at least. But it makes me so sad and hurts my heart to think about how he felt when he was alive, and how much I wish they would have shown that love when he was alive. Poor Michael. :(
I'm still glad they are being respectful now and not being degrading (for the most part). Last weekend, my friend, her boyfriend, and my mom were all singing "You are not alone" (different days and times), and I loved it. I loved that they had listened to it, liked it, and it stuck with them and I loved hearing his song too.

Yeah, and they are finally showing pics and admitting that he really did have vitiligo. Wow, that sure would have helped if they had done that SOONER! We've all tried to explain that for years, and people didn't want to believe us or him.

:no: On GMA, they showed the pics of his feet and legs but all they talked about was what were supposedly needle track marks. The first thin I noticed was the vitaligo on his left leg that was very obvious. When those pictures were first shown years ago, I never though they were from a spider bit at all. I think Mike fell out of the giving tree and scraped his leg on the bark at that was just after it had started to scab over. I thought it was kind of funny after a while because he was trying to cover up his clumsiness but I never really thought more about it until now. :smilerolleyes:

the thing I am noticing now is that the media had the facts all along... about the accusers, vitiligo, etc..............but its now that they are stating some of the those facts.. but they do it strategically...........

That interview was from last year on his birthday :cry:

Back