Frank Dileo on Larry King

You know, all I can say is that I am so incredibly disgusted and fed up with all the various sides of this coming out and each blaming the other, in whatever capacity, and that includes everone. :ph34r:

Michael has been "used" by so many. Used to further personal agendas, used to promote something down the line, used to ingratiate others to what they will eventually publish, used to make their "truth" more believable.

In the end, I can only hope that Michael's legacy will be maintained as the ultimate performer and humanitarian that he was and will be continue to be, PERIOD.

oh bgz, i was at target adn there was a book on the 'legedary' michael jackson. wow when did he become a legend? he's amazing NOW so don't worry, nothing will sully him anymore. and that's what's sad.

he had to die to get this respect.

as for kf and fd and anyone else, they can say what they want NOW. y didn't they say it THEN? they have the capacity to get on tv or to get fans' attention so there was no excuse.

Yeah, I know a lot of fans were happy when "they" came back. Not me. I had an ominous feeling about that. Just. . not a good feeling about it, at all. In my own opinion, Karen Faye did NOT care about Michael. Just herself. It was NOT ok for her to blab about him during the trial, when he was too busy to notice she was, again in MY opinion, breaking the confidentility agreement she no doubt had with him. I think Michael scarcely was aware of MJJSource. He was fighting for his life, may have said, Yah, whatever. . . " Then he shut that sucker DOWN. And then fired K.F. Google MJJSource and see for yourselves. To be a member of Source (and get the goodies that never came, as far as I know) cost nearly fifty dollars! Where DID that money go? I worked on the start-up of Source, but quickly bailed when I felt it was being unprofessionally run. I didn't want to be associated. Get it?

Why she came back, I don't exactly know. Maybe Frank hired her? Dunno. If she knows more than she's sayin' she better step on up and SAY it. DID Frank hire her? Why?

I'm sure she'll read this post. Does it LOOK like I care? Seriously.

I am totally with Soso on this one. My dislike of "that woman" is significant.

Okay, maybe I suffer brief amnesia or just forgot something, but what did Karen faye ever do against Michael? Resources too please?

ok karen was brought back b/c she was the only 'artist' that would work for free. basically speaking of her legit 'talent' w/in the biz.

no one was being paid till the shows start. ding ding ding makes sense y dileo and faye wouldn't want to stop this from rolling cuz if it didn't happen, the ywoudln't have gotten paid

mj had every damn right to go to bahrain and he didn't need her on his ass. he wasn't going there for appearances, he was going to HEAL. if y'all knew what was going on the last month of that damn trial/deliberations, then u would know y he had to go. and it was selfish on her part to not only expect him to stay but if he went, to take her along.

her saying stuff on her facebook helps NO ONE but her. helps her get more friends. that's it.

is she going to the media? is she allowing people to simply copy/paste things? nope....meaning u have to go and kiss her ass in order to read this. hell, i posted once. her answer was shit. so i moved on.

she deletes things that call her out. no one needs to provide a transcript of anything. i don't save shit and that/s what it was. she showed her true colours then.

and NOW, when she had the perfect opportunity to help him, she di dnot. and in fact, not only did SHE NOT help him, she blocked and disuaded those who were trying to help him.

so as far as im concerned, she mightas well have been w/ murray pushing that drip.

* I dont care about all this rubbish about karen working for free.. who cares? so what?
* I agree MJ had every right to go to bahrain
* Karen saying stuff on her facebook has helped me and other fans realise the truth.. yes i question her agenda, and yes i feel maybe she is attention seeking and loving all the "o you were michaels only friend " comments.. which just make me cringe.. she was his employee... but from reading her page i have found out ALOT from fans.. of the events in June.. people who were there.. trustworthy people. yes I realise who the hell cares what I think and so whatif its helped me.. but i'm sure its helped other fans too
* she DOESNT delete negative comments made to her (well.. maybe some.. but MANY are still there.. and she has responded to them)
* She has said she wont go to the media until the autopsy results are out.. isnt that sensible? do the family really want ANOTHER voice to add to the melting pot in the papers.. I'm sure she has already spoken to the family PRIVATELY about this tho.. she has alluded to it
* And yes I see what you mean by the last comment.. Frank, Karen.. tehy all could have done way more.. and i dont know how they are sleeping at night

* facebook profiles are not "private" really.. the media are allowed to use anything she says and print it.. so its not like shes saying one thing totally behind closed doors.. and i'm sure AEG is aware of what shes doing (or will be soon) and are very annoyed about it.. if it wasnt for Karen maybe their secret would have been safe

i th ink if you're working w/ aeg and saying pro mj things to the pu blic b ut secretly saying other things to fans, then um....yea

i agree.. its not great is it

I do not understand why she is trying to make it seem like she is the ONLY one that was his friend and the only one that was trying to help him. I go back to her statement the day before June 25th where she said .... Im so excited and we are so busy, see you London! How worried does that sound?

she HASNT said she was the only one trying to help him.. shes just saying what part she herself played.. she cant start speaking about what others did cos thats unfair isnt it.. if she started saying "yeah his mother tried to help too" isnt that a bit disrespetful seen as that should come from Katherine herself???

she HAS put her neck on the line.. cos now shes getting all this criticism of "well why didnt you do more" (and Yes I have written this on her facebook, along with many other fans).. but what about Miko? what about Michael Bush? these were people that were around MJ too.. they had known him along time.. and yet noones holding them up and saying the "might as well have been holding the IV drup"

great that she's helping the fans 'deal' w/ things by realizing the 'truth' but realize she had a chance to help him and didn't

so calling her 'friend' an addict, reducing him to a junkie does what exactly? cuz it's not helping me. it makes me furious to know that she wants to be coy. she wants the results out so she can form what she wants to say to match the results.

remember, they said mj was doing all sorts of stuff yet the leaked tox only stated xanax and dip. so......?

I think the fact that Karen Faye and whoever else was working for MJJSource scammed Michael Jackson's fans out of money proves that she wasn't a real friend period..

Ok, I've read numerous reports of KF babbling about MJ during the trial but I have no idea what, exactly, was said. Can someone fill me in please? In pm if necessary.

i don' tthink anyone cared enough to save the bs she said. it was just shit talk. but ima be like vic on this one *sighs* it's not important what she said back THEN. it's important what's she 'saying' now and how she's saying it.

what she's saying, infering mj is basically a junkie...then how could she let it go on? y is she being so quiet to the media? it doesn't matter that she's waiting for official results. if that' sthe case, stfu PERIOD.

she was just a make-up artist why is the discussion centered around her?
I think she likes attention that's why she's talking so much, but as far as I can tell she was not that close to MJ nor did she have anything to do with what happened to him

what she's saying, infering mj is basically a junkie...then how could she let it go on? y is she being so quiet to the media? it doesn't matter that she's waiting for official results. if that' sthe case, stfu PERIOD.

yes i do agree with that... but i dont think shes holding him up as a junkie.. more "dependant" on drugs. But any fan that has seen MSG concerts, Vince singing... so many other things... probably suspects that his behaviour was down to drugs.. i know we were never really allowed to discuss it back then, so its not like i'm suddenly changing my tune... but i think alot of poeple 'knew'.... plus alot of the fans that have met him in the last 5-10 years noticed it too..

back to Karen - maybe she should stfu... i dont know.. cant decide.. but if you were in a position where you were watching frank, kenny etc on TV spouting total lies.. wouldnt you want to speak up? plus maybe she felt like she had to acknowlege the situation , given the email excahnges she had with fans on 21 June telling them to keep quiet... she had to really say something didnt she?

she was just a make-up artist why is the discussion centered around her?
I think she likes attention that's why she's talking so much, but as far as I can tell she was not that close to MJ nor did she have anything to do with what happened to him

thats what i think too.. at the end of the day.. altho Karen worked with MJ for a long time.. she's WAY down the pecking order of people running the show, from what she's said she didnt have that much access to him either... i mean we wouldnt start blaming one of the dancers, saying they just watched? noone is blaming michael bush.. he was there too.. hes known MJ a long time..
these people dont have much say in how things go.. so yes, i do agree Karen could have done way more.. but i dont think that just cos shes speaking up, it makes it all her responsibility either

omg i thought that was a joke.

and um...yea i'd speak up. as in W/ MY MOUTH AND NOT ON A FACEBOOK.

ima be like vic...moving on

Back