Cloud Heart

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
Last Sunday I went with family to the beach here in the UK. It was nice weather when we were there and felt like a typical British summer day, people with those throw away BBQs, kids learning to fly kites for the first time, mad sand castles lol

I was walking along with my ipod on, I started listening to Michael's songs and then sat on a dune. I was listening to 'Another Part of Me' and looking around me and then after the lyrics 'We're sending out a major love' I looked up to the sky, the thoughts in my head were 'why?!,I love you Michael...' and then I saw this cloud(in the middle of the pic)
DSCF1314.jpg
if it doesn't load you can see it here too - to my eye the cloud was bigger than in the pic and clearer www.flickr.com/photos/takenby2/3786675370/
To me it looked like a heart and that made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck after the lyrics that had just been on in my headphones.

It felt like a happy sign, especially as I felt quite low. I took it as a message that 'love' should be what matters. I wrote this the other day on my facebook status I think it makes sense(I know what hardship is too I had to go bankrupt in 2007 due to ill health)

"if life feels a struggle and not much makes sense,do something good like helping someone else-even if its helping an elderly person off the bus with shopping.The only answer to bad times is to put some good back in the world.2 wrongs never make a right however unfair life is :)"

The night he died I had some strange feelings the hours before(Which I wrote about in further down this thread http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72156&highlight=astrologer) but last Sunday felt peaceful :)

Michael, I love you - we all do :) xx

Last edited:
Wow, I can faintly see a heart =] That is beautiful, how lucky you are to have gotten to see that too!!

I could see it so much clearer than the photo does it justice lol - I just feel Michael is watching us all with love. I don't know why I feel this I just do :)

aww. I can see the heart. :)
Thanks for sharing. Made me smile.

I could see it so much clearer than the photo does it justice lol - I just feel Michael is watching us all with love. I don't know why I feel this I just do :)

I feel that way too. :)

This was probably Michael's way of saying he loves you.

It's like what Taylor Swift does with her hands, when she makes those heart shapes. Michael just makes his with clouds :D

Thank you for sharing that. It's so nice to hear when people can feel Michael watching them and sending them love.

I so totally agree with you. Because even I remember seeing a cloud heart where I live. I just wish I could have taken a picture of it. But I didn't have my camera with me at the time. I really do think that was Michael showing his love for his fans. Because I was thinking about him at the time when I saw it.

Its like the birds that circled above those at the O2 doing the vigil during their silence then flew off and the rainbow that appeared when those in Canada did their silence. I've known people who passed away and never felt the same energy as I'm feeling now after Michael has died. I can't explain it but I feel it.

I so totally agree with you. Because even I remember seeing a cloud heart where I live. I just wish I could have taken a picture of it. But I didn't have my camera with me at the time. I really do think that was Michael showing his love for his fans. Because I was thinking about him at the time when I saw it.

Camera(mine didn't do the greatest job as to the eye the cloud looked bigger than the pic shows) or no camera, what matters I think is that you saw the cloud :)

The thing is some people would read this and think 'oh dear shes gone a bit crazy' but with me I analyse everything(typical Virgo lol) and I only believe stuff like this when there is no other explanation and there isn't so I believe :)

Camera(mine didn't do the greatest job as to the eye the cloud looked bigger than the pic shows) or no camera, what matters I think is that you saw the cloud :)

The thing is some people would read this and think 'oh dear shes gone a bit crazy' but with me I analyse everything(typical Virgo lol) and I only believe stuff like this when there is no other explanation and there isn't so I believe :)

You are certainly NOT crazy as I also 'see' things that are signs that Michael is very much still with us! :)

I saw a letter 'M' and a letter 'J' either side of the moon 2 nights ago! :)
For real...............but by the time I had gone to fetch my camera it has dispersed/gone.:(

beautiful! Michael is still with us! I have seen a heart in the clouds as well and not too long ago i was walking back inside from taking out the trash and i looked up and i wish i had my camera both times but i saw a angel shaped cloud right above my house. and just last weekend as i was waitng outside a friends house after her wedding reception i looked up and saw a shooting star! I have never seen one before and i immediatly though of MIchael when i saw it. i wish i would have gotten a picture but it moved so fast there would have been no way. I just though it was really speacial.

I've not been lucky enough to see a cloud shape but I have seen a shadow figure similar to a fedora before which made me think of michael :)

aw... I can faintly see a heart
that's beautiful.
and it can prove that Michael can listen what you had said.
Thanks for sharing...

update: Went to hospital yesterday for an important appt, when waiting at the pharmacy there after I killed time by wondering into the gift shop and the first greeting card there on display had a cloud shaped like a heart on the front... I just smiled :)

I've now been lucky enough to see two heart shapes :D Will be posting a picture of the other one very soon :)

I was lucky enough to see another heart cloud on Saturday, exactly a week since I had seen the last one. I managed to get some pics this time! :)

PICT0518.jpg
PICT0517.jpg

Back