LaToya interview for German television

Thanx for that. I wish I could have heard it in English. The voice over LaToya's was too loud to really hear and understand every thing she said.

hopefully someone can translate the video and put english caption on it.

She says that the day that Michael died is the saddest day of her life - as it was also for the rest of the family. She was one of the first people at the hospital because she only lives three minutes from said hospital. Latoya called her mother who was already there but got an assistent instead and she asked him whether MJ was ok - he wouldn't answer. Latoya heard her mum ask in the background, "who's calling?" When the assistent told her that it was LaToya she took the phone and screamed in great distress, "he's dead!!!" LaToya got weak at the knees, was in shock and almost drove into the car in front of her.

Katherine didn't want to see Michael's dead body. LaToya did and she says that he looked beautiful, just like Michael always did. When she asked Murray who was also there what had happened he didn't give any straight answers. LaToya finds it suspicious that all personnel was send away immediately after Michael was taken to hospital and that they were told not to come back.

According to LaToya the rest of the family were kept away from Michael towards the end of his life. She says that she doubts if Michael could have done fifty shows, because he wasn't a young man anymore. Asked whether she thinks that Murray killed Michael she says that she hopes that justice will be done. She says that she and her family will fight as hard as they have to because the family and the fans have the right to know what happened - 'we want to know what happened, who did it and why.'

She says that Mike was a great father and that his kids are wonderful and very polite.

My German is not perfect, but I think this is more or less what LaToya said. ;)

You know I'm always not sure about her and spending the cash she gets from the interviews but... I do think she is telling the truth - so 'if' it is the truth good on her for saying it! I get the impression she is complex but not in a evil way as a lot of me likes her,whereas Jermaine I'm not sure of at all...

She says that the day that Michael died is the saddest day of her life - as it was also for the rest of the family. She was one of the first people at the hospital because she only lives three minutes from said hospital. Latoya called her mother who was already there but got an assistent instead and she asked him whether MJ was ok - he wouldn't answer. Latoya heard her mum ask in the background, "who's calling?" When the assistent told her that it was LaToya she took the phone and screamed in great distress, "he's dead!!!" LaToya got weak at the knees, was in shock and almost drove into the car in front of her.

Katherine didn't want to see Michael's dead body. LaToya did and she says that he looked beautiful, just like Michael always did. When she asked Murray who was also there what had happened he didn't give any straight answers. LaToya finds it suspicious that all personnel was send away immediately after Michael was taken to hospital and that they were told not to come back.

According to LaToya the rest of the family were kept away from Michael towards the end of his life. She says that she doubts if Michael could have done fifty shows, because he wasn't a young man anymore. Asked whether she thinks that Murray killed Michael she says that she hopes that justice will be done. She says that she and her family will fight as hard as they have to because the family and the fans have the right to know what happened - 'we want to know what happened, who did it and why.'

She says that Mike was a great father and that his kids are wonderful and very polite.

My German is not perfect, but I think this is more or less what LaToya said. ;)
thank you for that! All I know is I want justice to prevail because this whole situation does not add up.

LaToya finds it suspicious that all personnel was send away immediately after Michael was taken to hospital and that they were told not to come back.

Thank you.

I find it suspicious too. The chef said they (I think security) told them to leave immediately.

thank you for that! All I know is I want justice to prevail because this whole situation does not add up.
The most intersting thing that LaToya said here in my opinion is that personnel was send home as soon as Michael was taken to hospital. I agree with her that this is indeed suspicious. It's as though there were things to be done there, and they didn't want any witnesses.

The most intersting thing that LaToya said here in my opinion is that personnel was send home as soon as Michael was taken to hospital. I agree with her that this is indeed suspicious. It's as though there were things to be done there, and they didn't want any witnesses.

Yep, Yep, Yep.

BTW - there's also a part two to this interview, but I didn't post it here because it contains some footage of Mike's kids. LaToya says that part of the reason why Michael was looking forward to doing the concerts had to do with the fact that his kids had never seen him on stage before. The kids are doing fine, but there are moments when they become very sad and it's easy to see when that happens. Paris is a very sensitive girl who loved her father very much. She would write letters to Michael. Small things like for example a card that said "daddy, I love you from the bottom of my heart" that she would set on the table before dinner. She did things like that everyday. Paris speaking at the memorial was not planned. During the memorial she asked whether she could say something. LaToya said that she could if she wanted. A couple of songs later Paris said that she didn't want to speak after all because she was too nervous. But once the whole family was on stage Paris changed her mind and said 'I want to say something about my daddy.'

I just think that it is because the security guys saw that Michael was dead. Remember, the paramedics worked on him for 42 mn and they have not be able to revive im and I am sure at this point, security was also in the room so they witnessed what had happened.
About La Toya, I don't think Michael was as close to him that she wants us to believe (I don't blame him after everything she puts him through although I know she was forced to do it).
Also saying that the family was kept way from Michael, this does not add up to me since Katherine visited Michael very often and talked to him very often too. May be there were some people Michael did not want to see that often, that's all!
Also for me, I don't understand why a grieving sister would give a tabloid an interview to talk about her brother's death and get some money in return. She should confide her worries to the LAPD and wait for the investigation results and not go to the press particularly when she does not have all the facts!!

About La Toya, I don't think Michael was as close to him that she wants us to believe (I don't blame him after everything she puts him through although I know she was forced to do it).
I was beginning to wonder why it took so long before we got one of those. LOL

Thanks for the interview..

Somehow it wouldnt suprise me if Latoya did actually visit the forum b.t.w., LOL.

Also for me, I don't understand why a grieving sister would give a tabloid an interview to talk about her brother's death and get some money in return. She should confide her worries to the LAPD and wait for the investigation results and not go to the press particularly when she does not have all the facts!!

I actually understand why that could be, the scenario may be that the LAPD look not interested, she doesn't trust them etc... and so as awful as the tabloids are she got a platform to talk to millions and millions that way about her concerns. Whether it was the right thing to do and what she got paid etc... who knows but I can understand after the way police treated Michael in the past and what happened with Tito's ex why they would not 100% trust their investigation. Latoya does like media attention I believe and she has lied before so its unfortunate its her speaking out and not say Janet or Rebbie but I do believe her heart is closer to being in the right place than Jermaine's - that just IMO and a gut feeling.

It is suspicious and I'm glad she has spoken about it.

Thanks for the interview..

Somehow it wouldnt suprise me if Latoya did actually visit the forum b.t.w., LOL.
Well, if she does I hope I'm one of her favorite members. :blush: :laugh:

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure that some family members visit the forum every now and then. If I was the member of a famous family I would be curious about what everyone says behind our backs, and I don't see why the Jackson family would be any different. And this is the major MJ forum, so...

I am glad Latoya is out there speaking! Her suspicions are almost identical to most fans on here. She is bringing attention to the fact that her brother died a very mysterious death and all aint what it seems. Her head seems to be focused in the right path-Grtting down to the bottom of what happened to Michael and seeking Justice.
She aint out promoting a singing career at her brother's expense( at this time), he isn't buried and she has been consistant in her suspicions from the moment we got the first interview after MJ's death.
I applaud her for how she is handling this tragedy.

How come the family members decide to speak to foreign news reporters? I like that, actually!! Thanks for the transcript, I dont understand a thing with all the dubbing.. I wonder why they cant teletext it.

How come the family members decide to speak to foreign news reporters? I like that, actually!! Thanks for the transcript, I dont understand a thing with all the dubbing.. I wonder why they cant teletext it.
because foreign reporters are more trustworthy than american(and british) ones. I've seen other celebrities do the same thing for the same reason

you can download the full interview here...

2009.08.06 - La Toya Jackson-Interview (red! Stars, Lifestyle & more, Pro Sieben)

2s6pzxw.jpg

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mjchris.eu.tf/

Last edited:
Well, if she does I hope I'm one of her favorite members. :blush: :laugh:

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure that some family members visit the forum every now and then. If I was the member of a famous family I would be curious about what everyone says behind our backs, and I don't see why the Jackson family would be any different. And this is the major MJ forum, so...

I reckon so too

Back