michael has been buried according to sky

doitandyourdead

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's Body Finally Laid To Rest

9:11am UK, Monday August 10, 2009
Michael Jackson has been buried, seven weeks after his death, his family lawyer has said.

15357520.jpg
Michael Jackson's brothers carry his coffin at his memorial service in July

Brian Oxman told GMTV that after coroners had released certain tissues, including his brain, following an autopsy, they were buried with Jackson's body during a low key ceremony.
Mr Oxman said: "The burial itself was at the time of the memorial. When the tissues were returned to the body, then the interment was made final."
The Daily Mirror is reporting that the ceremony took place at the Forest Lawn cemetary in Hollywood Hills.
The lawyer also moved to deny rumours that former child star Mark Lester was the father of the King of Pop's daughter, Paris.
Mr Lester is godfather to Jackson's three children, and claims that he donated sperm to the singer 13 years ago.
The actor said: "I gave Michael my sperm so that he could have kids - and I believe Paris is my daughter."

15357311.jpg
Mark Lester and Paris Jackson

Mr Lester cited Paris' pale skin and blue eyes, similar to his own daughter's, as the reason he believes she is his child.
However, Mr Oxman said: "I think what Mark said is what he understands, he was told these things.
"That's what Michael wanted it to be. But Michael always told me he was the papa."
Mr Lester says he is only speaking out because he is concerned Jackson's mother, Katherine, will cut him out of their lives.
He claims since she was given custody of them all of his emails and phone calls to them have gone unanswered.

mirror are reporting this. whether oxman can be believed is debatable

lol at the picture of paris with pale skin.yeah really pale when shes next to lesters picture lol

Wow this is big news. Hes finally been buried. Thats good, its just sad aswell. Rest in peace now my angel.

The whole Mark Lester thing i dont wanna think about, Michael was the dad of those kids no matter what, no one can change that cos he was a brilliant father and was always theref or them.

Brian Oxman is not a family lawyer... (as far as I know, not authorized to speak on behalf of family), So his claims are questionable...

Last edited:
I just saw it on Sky TV. The family are keeping the location of the grave a secret.

RIP Michael you will be loved always.x

I can't believe that this is actually happening... :cry::cry:
I feel so sick... So it's true all this stories about his brain???
Oh God, it's terrible to imagine this.. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Michael, why wont you come back to us?
Don't you see how much we love you???

God.. I can't.. I can't take this pain anymore.
I can't believe that it's over. :boohoo:

i hope he can rest in peace

on a selfish note, will we never know where he is to lay flowers for him :(

I can't believe that this is actually happening... :cry::cry:
I feel so sick... So it's true all this stories about his brain???
Oh God, it's terrible to imagine this.. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Michael, why wont you come back to us?
Don't you see how much we love you???

God.. I can't.. I can't take this pain anymore.
I can't believe that it's over. :boohoo:
oh you made me cry :(
RIP our angel , I love you so much !

mirror are reporting this. whether oxman can be believed is debatable

lol at the picture of paris with pale skin.yeah really pale when shes next to lesters picture lol

Also paris doesnt have blue eyes lol, they are loads of pictures of her eyes and she has light blueish green eyes like joe jackson.

they are various pictures showing this

i hope he can rest in peace

on a selfish note, will we never know where he is to lay flowers for him :(

why don't you put up a picture in your room and put a flower to it from time to time... maybe a candle also... I'm sure it will make Michael as happy there as it would make him at his grave... and it might could give you comfort?!

I mean I imagine all these flowers on only one grave... he'd be burried under a mountain of mouldering flowers with time.

A poem that helped me today after hearing the news.... hope it helps some of you....

“I’ll give to you, for a little while a child of mine” said God
“for you to cherish while he lives and mourn for when he is dead,
It may be sixty or seventy years, or only two or three
But will you, till I call him home, look after him for me?”.

“he’ll bring his love to gladden you & should his stay be brief,
You’ll have a host of memories as solace for your grief
I cannot promise he will stay, since all from earth return
But there are lessons taught below I want this child to learn”.

“I’ve looked the whole world over in my search for teachers true
& from the throng that crowds lifes lane at last I’ve chosen you
Now will you give him all your love, not think your labour in vain
Nor turn against me when I come to take him back again?”

As much as i was heartbroken that Michael was buried in an unmarked grave, suddenly im feeling some peace. I keep feeling inside like he is saying "its ok, I finally get the peace I never had. Anytime you need to feel close to me, I am in every flower, every cloud, every tree, every rainbow, every child's smile...this way my fans dont flock to a hole in the ground. The ones who cant afford a flight dont need to worry, the ones who are too sick to fly dont need to worry. I am everywhere with you. I am peaceful, I am free".....

Its prob just my imagination, but thats how ive been feeling and im going to put some trust and faith in it. I hope you all can get some closure too.

A poem that helped me today after hearing the news.... hope it helps some of you....

As much as i was heartbroken that Michael was buried in an unmarked grave, suddenly im feeling some peace. I keep feeling inside like he is saying "its ok, I finally get the peace I never had. Anytime you need to feel close to me, I am in every flower, every cloud, every tree, every rainbow, every child's smile...this way my fans dont flock to a hole in the ground. The ones who cant afford a flight dont need to worry, the ones who are too sick to fly dont need to worry. I am everywhere with you. I am peaceful, I am free".....

Its prob just my imagination, but thats how ive been feeling and im going to put some trust and faith in it. I hope you all can get some closure too.

Wow, that's beautiful.. :cry: thank you. ^^

Thanks PrettyYoungThang *HUGS*
May be this is the only way that he could rest in peace....right now, i am looking at the clouds from my office window and i try to feel he is just up there in the clouds looking down to me and telling me not to cry, cos he can finally enjoy the freedom which he never had :angel:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

See you later, angel...

*breakdown moment*

Last edited:

aaaaw nice post, thanks:better:

reast in peace my king :cry: :cry: :cry:
So he has now unmarked grave at Forest Lawn Memorial Park?

why don't you put up a picture in your room and put a flower to it from time to time... maybe a candle also... I'm sure it will make Michael as happy there as it would make him at his grave... and it might could give you comfort?!

I mean I imagine all these flowers on only one grave... he'd be burried under a mountain of mouldering flowers with time.

what a sweet suggestion :wub: I think I might use this idea.

I just welled up reading that article :cry: I hope Michael will be left alone in peace. I pray that he will be :(

Back