did LWMJ mention his marriage to Lisa?

Shamonee

Proud Member
Is it just me or did LWMJ not have any questions/convo on Michael and Lisa's marriage? Do you think she requested for questions about her to not be included in it?

She might not have even known he was doing LWMJ till she saw it.

Maybe Michael asked for that to be off limits?

I reckon Bashit was too busy trying to make Michael look like a semi-homosexual, pedophile, to bring up a time where at least I felt Michael was happily in love with a woman, and a woman loved him back.

With all the question Bashir was asking in that last interview about Plastic Surgery and Michael rolling his eyes, plus how rude Bashir was when MJ was shopping, MJ must have known this special wasnt going 100% positive.

Something bad has to happen to Bashir as it started a chain reaction to MJ dying in the end.

With all the question Bashir was asking in that last interview about Plastic Surgery and Michael rolling his eyes, plus how rude Bashir was when MJ was shopping, MJ must have known this special wasnt going 100% positive.

Something bad has to happen to Bashir as it started a chain reaction to MJ dying in the end.

1. bashi* has brain tumor apparently.

2. i feel cheated with michael's passing.

3. i feel really cheated that if it wasn't for that SO-CALLED Documentary....
we wouldn't have been cheated out of the eight years???
yea and definitely not have started the chain reaction to today.

i am pissed. man. sorry for the language but there are few people in this world that i have such an animosity about.

Maybe Michael asked for that to be off limits?

That doesn't make sense because the commentary for LWMJ was Bashir saying "But show me everything; leave nothing off limits"... And Michael supposedly agreed. He showed him everything but the truth behind him and Lisa.. Booo I wanted to see/hear on what he had to say about it!

In Maury's rebuttal video, Bashir does speak about Debbie Rowe. He mentions conceiving Prince and Paris, and then teases Michael about how embarrassed he is to talk about it.

^ I have watched that but why does he not ask about his marriage to LMP?

Back