WORLDWIDE PRAYER for 09-23-09 - 11:00 am Los Angeles Time - calling all MJ fans!

shimar

Proud Member
Dear MJCC community -

Tomorrow at 11:00am Los Angeles time, Nicole Alvarez, the mother of Dr. Conrad Murray's youngest child (who lived 10 minutes away from MJs Bel Air mansion) will testify in a grand jury in Los Angeles County regarding MJs homicide case.

Click here for more info

I beg you on my hands and knees, no matter what religion you are, what color you are , what country you live in, woman or man, gay or straight, whatever kind of human you were born as...

...Please join me in this worldwide prayer that Nicole Alvarez' soul be moved to tell the truth about Dr. Conrad Murray and his heinous acts against Michael Jackson.

11:00am - Los Angeles time - PLEASE :angel:???

World clock converter link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

michael_jackson_1109070000.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WORLDWIDE PRAYER for 09-23-09 - calling all MJ fans!

I'v been praying for justice every day since Micheal died and I'm not gonna stop till I see those murderers get what they deserve

I will do this. And I repeat what was said in the intitial post. . doesn't matter what religion you are. If you aren't religious, then send all possible positive thoughts.

It's all positive, and couldn't possibly hurt anything to try?

OK, good idea. I'll pray.

DEFINITELY will be praying

I will say my praying.

Dear God,

I know I am not a perfect person and I bug you waaay too much over my insignificant life.

And yet, Lord, you have blessed me. You have blessed me with health, love and life. Forgive me and all of us, for you have blessed us with so many miracles that we perceive as small. We are not worthy of your benevolence.

But Lord, despite my misgivings, I trust you will always listen to my prayer, for you are always with us. I ask you, Lord, to please inject your Divine Justice to Nicole Alvarez, who will testify tomorrow at 11:00am in Los Angeles, California regarding the heinous murder of Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson is an instrument of Your Divine Message of Love, Lord. And despite being an instrument of Your Divine Love, a person decided to kill him.

Lord, I beg you, may the rays of your Divine Justice shine upon Nicole Alvarez on September 23, 2009 11:00am in the city of Los Angeles and may she tell everything she's witnessed regarding the murder of Michael Jackson.

Through You, Lord, all things are possible. I pray to you, Lord, that your Divine Justice prevail in favor of Michael Jackson and his precious 3 children tomorrow.

In Your Holy Name, I pray, AMEN.

I will be in school but we pray twice a day in school with prayer intentions. I will be sure to pray for Michael in this both times. I'll also pray tonight and tomorrow early in the morning before school as I do everyday.

:angel:

Count me in.

I Pray everyday for Michael,for sure i will pray tomorrow in a very special way

I will be praying for justice!!
I pray everynight before I go to bed..
I will be praying in a more special way as well
all day tommorow :angel:

she won't tell the truth :mello:

What time will it be in the uk am rubish at working those things out??

LOL!

Here is this link (please correct me if I am wrong):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Location Local time Time zone

Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California)Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 11:00:00 AM UTC-7 hours PDT

London (U.K. - England)Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 7:00:00 PMUTC+1 hour BST

Corresponding UTC (GMT)Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 18:00:00

she won't tell the truth :mello:

At least we can PRAY, right?

If we were in Los Angeles, we'd be protesting in front of the courthouse.

So the next best think is to PRAY. PRAY HARD.

LOL!

Here is this link (please correct me if I am wrong):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Location Local time Time zone

Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California)Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 11:00:00 AM UTC-7 hours PDT

London (U.K. - England)Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 7:00:00 PMUTC+1 hour BST

Corresponding UTC (GMT)Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 18:00:00

Thanks hun wanna send out as much positive energy at that exact time! xx

OMG..how could I not take part in this....I am IN....I will be praying...After all this IS for Michael..

At 9:00 am U.S. Central Time, I will be in prayer. :angel:

OMG..how could I not take part in this....I am IN....I will be praying...After all this IS for Michael..

Exactly!

All it takes is an honest & humble heart.

I know the power of prayer and positive thoughts make a difference.

I'll pray that justice is given to Michael. I pray to God that he will grant Michael justice and us the truth of how he died.

Definitely a wonderful thing to come together on :yes:

Thank you for for listening to all of our prayers and be with us all tomorrow as Nicole testifies as to what she knows. And Lord please put it on her heart to tell the TRUTH, and not fear what other say they may do to her. Please Give her the courage to do what is right. We ask this in your precious name. Amen.

Back