Video of This Is It arriving at sony :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan9700

Proud Member
OMG i was first person in UK to get, hold and hear the new Michael Jackson single outside Sony check the press i should be all over it.

Heres video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDOadZOyHq8

I was wearing white t shirt

I was first person to get hold of a copy cos i was the first person there :)

LOL - that's cute. I want the BJ jacket that guy has!! I like the TII song, but I reckon that what is up on the MichaelJackson.com site sounds like a demo

I can't believe that they had all that security for a song. LMAO.

They made it look like Michael himself is coming or something.

Pure class. :) LOL.

Saw this on GMTV earlier... how ridiculous! I'm disappointed that I didn't see banners requesting the singles release there.

rofl@the security... they could've drove up in a prius with a guard dog in the car and nothing would've happened... I bet the estate got billed for the extra security... lmao..

Glad you went out there and showed your support..

Saw this on GMTV earlier... how ridiculous! I'm disappointed that I didn't see banners requesting the singles release there.

I am sorry that you feel this way. I was the guy with the pink banner that said 'michael Jackson we love you'.

The reason why I took my banner with me is because Michael saw my banner at the WMA in 2006 and blinked at me in appreciation, that's why I felt a special connection to bring this banner with me today.

I am sorry that you feel this way. I was the guy with the pink banner that said 'michael Jackson we love you'.

The reason why I took my banner with me is because Michael saw my banner at the WMA in 2006 and blinked at me in appreciation, that's why I felt a special connection to bring this banner with me today.

I think it's great that you took the banner

Hey M.A.N..
don't let anyone steal your joy.. they asked for ppl to come down there and you did.. good for you... I think we all feel the security was on some MIB type sh*t... lmao...
wait maybe they wanted to pay homage to MJ's part in MIB2...

kudos on the banner

Last edited:
thats awesome :) Thats the kind of royal treatment our king deserves! If only sony had given that much care to their choice of song for the first single in so many years!

Sorry.... I didn't mean that you shouldn't have taken the pink banner - I loved that banner! I just thought it would have been a great opportunity to point out Sony's selfishness at not releasing the track as a single.

Sorry.... I didn't mean that you shouldn't have taken the pink banner - I loved that banner! I just thought it would have been a great opportunity to point out Sony's selfishness at not releasing the track as a single.

Thats okay I understand.

Actually there was a banner that asked Sony to release the song as a single.

OMG that's ridiculous, they have security for a new song LOL Made me laugh when they closed the doors at the same time, seems like it was all planned hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back