If you are a devoted Michael Jackson fan, The Oprah Show wants to hear from you

I know this is starting to sound cliche but it's disgusting how all these leeches who couldn't care less about him when he was alive and even disrespected or attacked him are now trying to make money off his death, Oprah is just one of those leeches
when she said on her show that she regretted she didn't get closer to him and become friends with him I thought I was going to puke
but I guess this is America for you - anything for money...and ratings...it was capitalism that made him such a big star and it was capitalism that destroyed him. yeah America made him a legend..a dead legend. America loves and glorifies dead people, when you're alive you're a pathetic has-been, they only love you only when you're dead and buried.
I live in Florida. I know what you are saying.

I know this is starting to sound cliche but it's disgusting how all these leeches who couldn't care less about him when he was alive and even disrespected or attacked him are now trying to make money off his death, Oprah is just one of those leeches
when she said on her show that she regretted she didn't get closer to him and become friends with him I thought I was going to puke
but I guess this is America for you - anything for money...and ratings...it was capitalism that made him such a big star and it was capitalism that destroyed him. yeah America made him a legend..a dead legend. America loves and glorifies dead people, when you're alive you're a pathetic has-been, they only love you only when you're dead and buried.

And that's one thing that embarasses me sometimes of being American. You're right on. We take our artists, punch them, insult them, create fables, then kick them to the floor to drown in their own blood. Then they die - they become legends. This happened to Marilyn, Elvis, Flo Ballard as well as Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain.

Then you have someone like Oprah who raged on and on about Michael being a pedophile FOR YEARS, then she says after he dies, that she wished they were friends. Unbelievable.

Not just Oprah, but all these singer's and actresses coming out of the woodworks now wearing MJ tee's and doing mini MJ tributes in their concert's. Give me a break. Makes me want to vomit. :mad:

Last time she did the so-called tribute thing I was throwin up. Now this? Fuck that bitch. You're right snowhite. Nothin but one of them leeches tryin to make money off his death.

AGREE WITH SNOWITHE. FLAGS IN THE WIND.

IS SHE REALLY SEARCHING FOR A "fan" SINCE SHE IS IN NEED OF NEGATIVISM. OR DID SHE CHANGE HER MIND WHEN THE RATES MADE IT NECESSARY? TWO YEARS AGO, SHE DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYONE TALKING POSITIVE ABOUT MJ IN HER SHOW

wow and I was expecting people to attack me, it was like I threw it here and I ran lol
I'm glad I was wrong I'm glad people are more aware now, it's a promising beginning people need to start thinking for themselves

wow and I was expecting people to attack me, it was like I threw it here and I ran lol
I'm glad I was wrong I'm glad people are more aware now, it's a promising beginning people need to start thinking for themselves

I so agree. There are so many people that just take what is told them as truth - they never look - see - listen - think- process - question - anything. it's like their brains are made of jello. And when you or I question they think there is something wrong with us!:doh:

I don't know how Dear Sweet Michael survived as long as he did... being so intelligent. I always wondered why he did speak up louder... but no matter what he did - they found more reasons to bash him.:tease:

Funny I heard Oprah the day Kenny O. was on say she predicted MJ's movie would beat all records.... Oh nice she trys to be in his corner now.

I love my country but I pray my children and their generation will do much better with the world and its people than ours.:better:

So... i am a bit confused... is it over for the oprah show thing? it's been weeks or is there something else in the making?

And that's one thing that embarasses me sometimes of being American. You're right on. We take our artists, punch them, insult them, create fables, then kick them to the floor to drown in their own blood. Then they die - they become legends. This happened to Marilyn, Elvis, Flo Ballard as well as Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain.

Then you have someone like Oprah who raged on and on about Michael being a pedophile FOR YEARS, then she says after he dies, that she wished they were friends. Unbelievable.

Not just Oprah, but all these singer's and actresses coming out of the woodworks now wearing MJ tee's and doing mini MJ tributes in their concert's. Give me a break. Makes me want to vomit. :mad:

I know.. :( Im not american, but everywhere in the world this is happening. Its so pointless, whats the point of worshipping someone who is dead? Why cant you enjoy it while he was alive? Death does strange things to people.

OPRAH'S INTERVIEW WITH JACKIE AND TITO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2N4CiSaB30&feature=related

I need to add again by saying I just watched Oprah's new segment on the THIS IS IT, a day after it was shown, October 28th few days ago...

I know Im slow I didnt see this until now and I wanna quote Oprah saying ''None of us had ever seen his genious his work behind stage'' or something like that, and her kind of saying ''Arent you happy that people are now changing their perceptions and legacy of him'' kind of saying that his death made people change their views about him. To us this was nothing new, when I watched the movie in the theatre, I was just looking at Michael being Michael, it was nothing I hadnt seen before, besides of the 3D footage, we all already knew this, we knew his genious and I feel bad for the ones who didnt realise that sooner (including Oprah and some of the people in her audience) but guess I need to be glad they realise that now, Im just saddened that it took his death for some people to see the genious, but we already knew that since long time ago. This is It movie wasnt a shocker for me.. It was just Michael being Michael. I also noticed that people in the movie theatre who were NOT fans were more surprised and uplifted than I was, I think they got more from the shockvalue than I did because Ive been shocked and stunned since years back. So Im glad it brought something new to others but the fans always knew this.

Jackie was always my favorite Jackson brother aside from Michael and I cant help but to feel his humble persona, I love everything about him and if I got to meet any of them I would love to meet Jackie, he seems so down to earth and Im glad Tito and him got to represent Michael on Oprah. Thank you Jackie for saying Michael was not only an entertainer but a great humanitarian.

Last edited:
OPRAH'S INTERVIEW WITH JACKIE AND TITO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2N4CiSaB30&feature=related

I need to add again by saying I just watched Oprah's new segment on the THIS IS IT, a day after it was shown, October 28th few days ago...

I know Im slow I didnt see this until now and I wanna quote Oprah saying ''None of us had ever seen his genious his work behind stage'' or something like that, and her kind of saying ''Arent you happy that people are now changing their perceptions and legacy of him'' kind of saying that his death made people change their views about him. To us this was nothing new, when I watched the movie in the theatre, I was just looking at Michael being Michael, it was nothing I hadnt seen before, besides of the 3D footage, we all already knew this, we knew his genious and I feel bad for the ones who didnt realise that sooner (including Oprah and some of the people in her audience) but guess I need to be glad they realise that now, Im just saddened that it took his death for some people to see the genious, but we already knew that since long time ago. This is It movie wasnt a shocker for me.. It was just Michael being Michael. I also noticed that people in the movie theatre who were NOT fans were more surprised and uplifted than I was, I think they got more from the shockvalue than I did because Ive been shocked and stunned since years back. So Im glad it brought something new to others but the fans always knew this.

Jackie was always my favorite Jackson brother aside from Michael and I cant help but to feel his humble persona, I love everything about him and if I got to meet any of them I would love to meet Jackie, he seems so down to earth and Im glad Tito and him got to represent Michael on Oprah. Thank you Jackie for saying Michael was not only an entertainer but a great humanitarian.

Aww, I can't see the video. Is it a Jackie and Tito interview. :(

Back