Michael Speaks To Bonnie Vent October 27, 2 PM

alot of that does sound like Michael espeacialy the "I love you more" at the end. Im going to see This Is It bc its the only way i will get this close to seeing michael perform and preparing for what should have been. i truly hope this is not a hoax and this person is not manipulating fans to get attention bc we are all still very much mourning michael's loss. where ever he is now i hope he knows that we miss him dearly and love him with all our hearts. needless to say we love him more.

my honest guess is that she had an MJ fan tell her the types of things he would say. or she did a lot of research herself about his style of talking.

I don't know if I believe in this stuff but ..

'I use symbols and patterns in my work to let the secrets out.. some people will know exactly what im refering to.. when your in a controlled environment you have to be very careful in what you say n how you say it' ' i use this in a good purpose to warn people'

I think I know what this is about.. and so will Asedora. Whether this came from Michael or Bonnie made it up thats a different matter...

my honest guess is that she had an MJ fan tell her the types of things he would say. or she did a lot of research herself about his style of talking.

I wouldnt be surprised if that true, but i dont know really.

I don't know if I believe in this stuff but ..

'I use symbols and patterns in my work to let the secrets out.. some people will know exactly what im refering to.. when your in a controlled environment you have to be very careful in what you say n how you say it' ' i use this in a good purpose to warn people'

I think I know what this is about.. and so will Asedora. Whether this came from Michael or Bonnie made it up thats a different matter...

This is my first msg here. I am surprised that you remember me.LOL :) MJ is a mystery man. It is very true.
And I am not going to watch this movie. I made this decision based on my own believes long time before Bonnie got her msg.

There's already a thread on this ...the "Psychic channels Michael" thread. :) We've been talking about her since her first video! I definitely believe her. Of all the psychics/mediums out there who have claimed to channel Michael, she is the most believable. She just FEELS right..and I truly feel Michael in her messages.

yeah... well for my perspective, i have no clue who bonnie vent is... but, seeing it from here.. (miami, fl), i just say : yeah... right... hm... why no words on his death then???
anyways.... i'll just say as much : people will go to anything to have their idol alive... but, as much as i admired michael and always will, i personally believe that this is totally .... (second letter of alphabet and the 19th one...) :)

needless to say that I'm crying very much now. :boohoo:

oh my God how I wish, HOW I WISH that there could be some proof that this is really him. but I just cant believe in it 100%, u know?
:boohoo:

:boohoo: :cry:

Sigh, there's just nothing hear that can convince me it's Michael.

Im so glad to hear from Bonnie.. I have felt Michael in spirit more closely this week. It sounds like Michael.. And what was said about seeing the movie. Because Michael was such a perfectionist I dont think he would have been happy. So it sounds exactly like something he would say.

The dream thing wow... That is amazing because some of my dreams have felt so real. wow :cry:

I hope it is true I really do because I miss him :cry:

yea same here.. i do believe in spirit and mystic things from the soul, but i am just not sure about her,but never know ;)

wow, i really want to believe this...like so badly.you have to admit, it sounds very much like MJ. i hope its true, it kinda gives me peace at mind to know hes still there, even though not physically.
is there anyway we can find out if its true? or is it just a case of personal opinion?
x

I was highly impressed with this one by Bonnie, the reasons she mentioned the eygptian symbols, from my own interest in this I had also worked out myself that Michael was using them to protect himself,the music industry also uses symbols and some are not of love and light. This has not been covered in the media, so unless she just worked it out like me, it seems unlikely.

I can assure all of you, Bonnie is not FAKE. She has nothing to gain from this and it is Michael coming to her because other "MEDIUMS" twist and turn things around for financial gain. She isn't looking for that.

I have used Bonnie on a few things I don't want to get into and I can assure you she is legit. We all have our opinions but from my personal experience with Bonnie she is here to help, Not to mis lead and cause confusion.

Please keep an open mind.
Thanks.

Back