"Curls for My Girls" shirt

Aww tha'ts so nice of him. He really loves his fans.:wild:

The most painful moment now i know this ( and I don't want to get too symbolic)

is the moment when it goes into slow motion in thriller, the angelic music comes on and even though they are ghosts it seems like angels coming down from heaven and then when you see michael outstretch his arms and look up too the light ( which could symbolise heaven and the light) it is too much to see..it always hits me that moment, that first moment they show michael and the light in the background, also there is a light that looks like a sun rising if you look closely..

his face looks out to stage as if he doesn't want to go and then up to the light and that whole moment is filmed like he is being taken away from us all...

then threatened hits and it's like we got mike here, for one more night..

it is painfully sad..that is how i see it anyway

sorry if i upset anyone

Oh my...now that I think that words on the last night were really haunting and had a meaning..at the end of Thriller/Threatened...black out and Kenny's words..make sure somebody's there to wait for Michael with a light..:( sigh...our candles..

And at the end of Earth Song, Michael saying that will be the end of it...
This is so haunting, out of all songs, he had to do those two on his last night..

Oh my...now that I think that words on the last night were really haunting and had a meaning..at the end of Thriller/Threatened...black out and Kenny's words..make sure somebody's there to wait for Michael with a light..:( sigh...our candles..

And at the end of Earth Song, Michael saying that will be the end of it...
This is so haunting, out of all songs, he had to do those two on his last night..
:bugeyed I'm crying :boohoo... I had no idea... I really enjoyed Threatened and Earth Song. I did't know it was his last day of life. Hard to believe. He looked so young so cute that day. Thank you for giving him the shirt as a gift from all the fans. Awww. Thank you Michael for wearing it for us. Yes, it was his last message of love to the fans.

This thread is seriously killing me :cry: But at the same time I'm so happy that Chris gave Michael that shirt, he must have felt loved! Thank you so much hun.
I'm going to see TII on Tuesday, after reading this thread I know I'm going to sob so badly while watching... I'm really, really afraid of how things are gonna turn for me after seeing the movie. :(

Ohh... selfish me... :-( I thought I was the only one crying during that part of Thriller, while everybody was enjoying it. But I see this is shared. Yes, yes, I totally agree, totally agree. That scene is so meaningful and heartbreaking.

The other one that breaks my heart, especially because of the music, is during Earth Song, when the little girl has the butterfly on her hand and then it flies away... and many other butterflies follow that first. It's so symbolic... and the music is so powerful... I feel like the final point, a metaphor to show Mike leaving... leaving us :-(

Did yall see Mike wear that Popeye t-shirt with the black jacket???
:yes: That whole scene is one of my favorites.

I didn't even notice!
I was too busy watching him move and trying to look into his eyes when he didn't have the sunglasses on.
I didnt either...the first time I saw TII.
But thanks to threads like this I knew what to watch for.

You must be so proud! You were most certainly right - the girls did in fact go crazy when he wore your shirt. He looks terrific in it. I'm not sure if you are the one that posted the shirt on zazzle.com for purchase or if someone else created a tribute to your shirt, but with your blessing I would like to order one from their site and wear it with L.O.V.E. Let me know if:1. this is ok with you? 2. if you have seen the shirt and believe it to be a good replica? and 3. I must ask what style/size you gave Michael? I really think this is a beautiful story to emerge from this tragedy and can't wait to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

You must be so proud! You were most certainly right - the girls did in fact go crazy when he wore your shirt. He looks terrific in it. I'm not sure if you are the one that posted the shirt on zazzle.com for purchase or if someone else created a tribute to your shirt, but with your blessing I would like to order one from their site and wear it with L.O.V.E. Let me know if:1. this is ok with you? 2. if you have seen the shirt and believe it to be a good replica? and 3. I must ask what style/size you gave Michael? I really think this is a beautiful story to emerge from this tragedy and can't wait to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

What??? Somebody's selling this?? I didn't know. You have a link? That's too bad if they're trying to make money. You may buy it if you like. I wish I had saved the design, but I made that so quickly because I had to catch the plane to see Michael :(

Haha, I think it looks ok, the font is a bit different, but good enough. And Michael's was long sleeved and a size M :)
Oh, Michael...:( You know what, something happened or he said something about it on his last night, but people I asked about keep their mouths shut, dunno why..
I wish I knew more about his reaction..

^ you mean you never found out what he thought about the shirt...other than the compliment to you of his choosing to wear it?

Nooo, and I know there's more to it. But it was his last night, people are secretive and possessive about it I guess..

if he didn't like it he wouldn't have worn it. Consider that the greatest complement of all.

^^^ agree. I mean usually (most) artists don't give a damn what their fans give them the fact Michael wore it :O :O :O i bet he really liked it :)

sidenote: anyone have the link or knows where to buy that Coat Michael wore during Black or White it loooks extremely cool B-)

actually love everything he wore during TII :D

What??? Somebody's selling this?? I didn't know. You have a link? That's too bad if they're trying to make money. You may buy it if you like. I wish I had saved the design, but I made that so quickly because I had to catch the plane to see Michael :(

Cris, you should email Razzles & ask them where they got it from. It's your design & if they're going to use it you should be paid for it! :no:

u created the design for the Tshirt yourself? and now ppl are trying to make money off it. shame on them

Thank you for responding to my questions. I see that someone has already posted the link. I can't speak to the intentions of the "replica" creator but I do think that the fact that people are wanting to wear your design is a compliment to the sweetness of your gift to Michael and his appreciation and L.O.V.E shown by him wearing the shirt. I do hope that someone is able to share his comments about the shirt with you but I have no doubt that he was very touched by your gesture.
Also, I believe that anyone can create and sell a shirt design on zazzle (or other sites) and if you do decide to re-create your design and make it available as a tribute to Michael please let us know. Perhaps the perceived "coldness" of selling the shirt could be turned into something positive by donating profits to one of the charities Michael supported.
Thank you again for responding to my post. I hope I did not cause you any trouble - it was certainly not my intention.
I just read your post about the shirts you gave to the crew - Ha Ha I love that! Very clever! I would really love to hear more stories and details of the time you spent in LA and of your observances and conversations with Michael - what an unbelievable experience that must have been. Pleeeease do tell!!!

Last edited:
it says on the link that it's a reproduction of the fan made shirt. since seh had no copyright and didn't own the 'logo' they can reproduce it. sux tho.

Whoa that's really sad they're selling replica's...:no:

Cris, I think you could e-mail that website actually...anything that's been made by you has a copyright, even though it's not officially printed on it or something. You don't have any files left? How did you make the music notes? Sketches would do?

Or maybe even showing this thread, the date is earlier than the date the person has put the shirt on there!
I think there must be some way you can claim it.:scratch:

Are you 100% sure about that Soso? If someone takes a photograph or paints a picture, the copyright is instantly theirs, whether it's registered or not. If someone wants to use that picture they need to get authorisation from the author (and give them credit should they ask for it). So, surely if Cris created the design herself, she owns the copyright & anyone using that design has to ask permission?

Haha, I think it looks ok, the font is a bit different, but good enough. And Michael's was long sleeved and a size M :)
Oh, Michael...:( You know what, something happened or he said something about it on his last night, but people I asked about keep their mouths shut, dunno why..
I wish I knew more about his reaction..

This totally pisses me off...I cannot believe people can be so cold heart ed and take someone elses Idea's...you made this out of love for Michael and now..someone is trying to make money off of it...there has got to be something we can do.....I have absolutely no respect for people like that....and Crissa I am sorry that you never got to know what Michael thought of the shirt...he must of loved it...because he wore it..he knew it was made with LOVE.

I actually don't have an issue with people selling that. I think it's cute that people want to wear that as tribute. I will never sell it myself though. It's the sweetest memory of the most wonderful moment in my life. I wanted to share it with you because I want to share the immense joy I felt in that moment, and because you all were my inspiration.
You know, there was a "to do" list given to Michael, in preparation for the concerts. And one of the items was that he needs to go back to the curls...and he listened!!!

I actually don't have an issue with people selling that. I think it's cute that people want to wear that as tribute. I will never sell it myself though. It's the sweetest memory of the most wonderful moment in my life. I wanted to share it with you because I want to share the immense joy I felt in that moment, and because you all were my inspiration.
You know, there was a "to do" list given to Michael, in preparation for the concerts. And one of the items was that he needs to go back to the curls...and he listened!!!

aaawww...Crissa.....you are so right....he did go back to those beautiful curls..:cry:.....Thank you soooo much for sharing with us.....as I have told you before...you are the Angel that was chosen for us ....I cannot thank you enough....If you are not upset about them selling the shirt then how can I possibly be upset...God Bless You...:hug:

Back